Chapter 204
803 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 204

The Vice-leader stood quiet for a moment, Christian tilted his head. He looked around the place trying to find where the voice came from. He was confused because he couldn't find where the voice came from. 

"Why did I hear a voice of a woman?"

He asked Kyle who was in front of him, he narrowed his eyes and perplexed. But Kyle didn't answer his question, instead, Kyle raised one of his eyebrows and opened his mouth. 

"Hoh, so you plan to help, huh. I guess the Princess didn't want her new home to be destroyed." 

He said.

"Hey, Kyle, who the fuck are you talking about? Answer me oi, don't treat me like air, okay."

A hand tried to touch Kyle but Kyle glared at Christian, gesturing him to stop talking. Christian flinched and awkwardly chuckled. He clicked his tongue and lower his hand, he shrugged in defeat, signaling Kyle to do what he wanted. 

{… As expected of the Guildleader of the Redemption, it looks like you already know me even though I'm not introducing myself.}

Princess Belle was actually shocked to learn that Kyle knew her power even though this was her first time using it. 

(Perhaps you really know the future…)

Knowing the future was Princess Belle's best conclusion since she has this power too. She believed that Kyle had the same power as her. She based her deduction on the recent events that Redemption did, and she was confident that Kyle knew the future. Belle believed that her assumption was closed to the real answer. 

"... Ah... There really is someone talking to us."

Christian looked at the sky, he didn't know where the sound came from and the worst was that Kyle knew who the person is. 

"The Elven Princess, huh?"

Christian wanted to ask some questions but he decided to keep quiet. He could easily understand the situation just from listening to their conversation. Christian realized that the voice was Princess Belle, the only High Elf. 

Kyle chuckled and sidestepped her assumptions.

"Nah, I just have a strong intel. I learned that you have the power of telepathy using your element."

{Say what you want but you can not fool me.}

"Okay okay. So what is the reason why you talk to me?"

Kyle had open ears to hear Princess Belle's suggestion. He wanted to know what's the plan of the great leader of the Elves. 

{Before I tell you, I just want to say that I despise you.}

"Oooh, I strong opening,  okay what else?"

The man didn't treat it seriously, he already had hundreds of enemies, adding one was not a problem. Besides, he already knew that the Elves hated him, he knew it since the time he forced Niña to kill the first Princess. Kyle was ready to sacrifice everything, even his past. 

{Tch, be glad that you have an important part, or else I won't hesitate to send my people to kill you.}

"Ah, I'm scared."

Kyle grinned.

Christian had an open mouth as he listened to their conversation. Christian could read people's minds but this exchange was brutal. Two dangerous people were talking like children in kindergarten! How ironic, he said in his mind, he wanted to laugh but he knew that a Beam would come at him if he made even a simple chuckle. He bit his lips and controlled not to laugh. 

{… Your plan is dangerous.}

The Princess went to serious talk.

"Go on."

{You can't kill that monster with one attack. You are weak.}

"Pfft- now that's bullshit."

Kyle smirked but his face didn't look happy, veins appeared around his face. He became furious, he didn't like the statement. Him, weak? Bullshit!

Kyle was triggered.

"Listen here you little girl who always whimpering in front of your sister." 

Kyle said with an intense voice. He clenched his fists. If he ever found the location of this Princess, he won't hesitate to shoot her. 

"You don't know how much time I spent to reach my standing, you don't know how many monsters I have to kill to become stronger. You didn't know me."

Usually, Kyle would answer with a calm voice but not this time. He had sacrificed a lot of things, and the last thing he wanted to hear was... He's weak. 

He was furious, he released a powerful aura.

Christian shivered when Kyle said those sentences. This was the first time that someone humiliated Kyle and Christian realized that Kyle actually had boiling point.

"You don't know me… You don't know how much I suffered, so shut up."

He growled.

{…… I see.}

A long silence, a deafening one. 

{Although I have to say that you are weak.}

"You little ---!!"

Kyle lost himself and cast a strong Beam at the sky. The scarlet sky lighted up as the Methuselahs and the people witnessed the bright pillar.

"Say that again and the next one will come at you."

He lost his composure, he was enraged! He didn't want to be furious because he wanted to keep the corruption at bay, but this woman just spoke the thing he hated the most. Weak! He is not weak, he used his life, his time, his emotions to become stronger! 

He tossed his family, his everything, just to reach this level! How could someone say that his hard work was nothing, was the stuff he did all for nil? Was the suffering he experienced for none, no, he won't accept it. 

Kyle felt that his head was going to blow up, his eyes slowly change to red ones just like the Demons. 

"Yabe!"

Christian detected his changes, he activated his Telekinesis, and put strong pressure on Kyle. Kyle was forced to kneel, he looked behind and glared at Christian, he cast his Orb Beam. Christian widened his eyes as he watched the pillar of light coming at him, he didn't have a choice but to defend.

Kyle roared, the blinding light shot. Christian deflected the Orb Beam but he saw how his right arm was gone. He didn't completely deflect it.

"Fuck I just lose it earlier and here I am again."

Christian spoke, blood spurt out of his body, especially in his mouth and right shoulder. Still, he didn't halt the Telekinesis that was pressuring Kyle. 

"Thank God the scientists finished the experiment, although it's still not completely safe… ah fuck it."

Christian took a syringe out of his Inventories. He immediately went and stabbed the syringe in Kyle's neck. He injected the substance inside Kyle. 

"Grraahh!!"

Kyle grunted as his body trembled, he stared at Christian. He extended his hand to cast another Orb Beam but he passed out before he could. 

Kyle's eyes returned to normal and he fainted. It seemed like the substance that Christian injected was effective. 

"Phew."

Christian looked relieved, he got another healing potion to heal his wounds. 

"My job is really dangerous."

(When you trash talk a woman and the woman return the favor… Kyle you need to respect women, okay.)

26