Chapter 220
787 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 220

"At last we meet. You stupid master, how can you not perceive me despite I'm living inside of you… sigh, forget it."

An enormous tiger growled, he was so massive that it felt like his body connected the heaven and earth. Mikael opened his eyes to an unknown world he didn't have any recollection of. Furthermore, a gigantic creature was snarling at him, his size alone made Mikael shivered in surprise. Even the breathing of the tiger was visible, it was thick like layers of smoke combined. Mikael was dumbfounded at the foreign scene he was in.

"Where am I?"

He looked around and saw the dried land, it was destroyed, the signs of famine were noticeable since the trees withered as the dead bodies of thin skinny people were all around. Mikael widened his eyes in horror, the place was dreary, the ground was black like charred wood, it felt like the ground was dead and didn't release any nutrition anymore. He looked down and realized that even the ground he was standing on was black.

"This world is corrupted, this is a recollection of the world that I…"

The tiger grumbled, he had a melancholic voice as he stated how these people died in hunger. This world was fake but all the things it portrayed definitely happened in the past. Mikael raised his head and glanced at the towering creature, he was confused why he was here.

"Hey, who are you?"

The tiger's ears twitched, his conclusion was right, it seemed like Mikael didn't hear his protesting voice. He was here since he awakened his Skill, he was just resting and only roused when Mikael killed the Bone Dragon. He sighed, his lifeless sigh reverberated in the dead land as the breeze washed his mighty stature. His stupid master, Mikael, was so numb and uninterested. He didn't feel any presence inside him, despite having sharp senses. It was ironic and idiotic, the tiger sighed in frustration, why did he have a master like Mikael.

'How can you not feel any connection with me even though I keep talking to you since months ago!'

He gritted his teeth, his grinding teeth crackled and a tint of resentment triggered.

'Stupid insensitive man… how can you not ask me even though I'm the closest to you…'

The tiger was grumpy, it was a secret but he was a tsundere, he was one of the types who would say hurtful words yet he was soft and warm on the inside. He was just mad because the hardships he went through just to talk to his deaf master didn't get any fruit, instead, he had to talk to the Jormungandr offspring just to had a connection with Mikael! What a disgrace!

"Hmmp!"

"Oi oi, why do I feel like you insulted me?"

A vein appeared on Mikael's head as an unrecognizable irritation assault him, he felt like the grumpy tiger insulted him with his hmmp!

"This place is a piece of record of a dead world, no one is living here anymore, no one can."

The tiger continued to tell the story of this corrupted world. He had a lonely expression as he opened his mouth.

"This world is corrupted and no living things can live, even the trees you're seeing, they will die too."

"…"

Mikael returned his sight to the dead bodies on the ground, they looked horrible since signs of cannibalism were visible. He saw some dead people holding flesh of their kind, goosebumps traveled all over him.

"… How did this happen to them?"

His vision turned to the gigantic tiger that reached the heaven and earth, he was curious how could a planet died just like this.

"Demons, they invaded this planet and killed most of the population, after eating the essence of this world and dyeing it with black, they left leaving this wreckage and extinction. You are lucky, this scene you're seeing right now is just fabricated. If you are in the real one, you will not live up to a minute. Either you will be corrupted or self-destruct."

Mikael listened to his words, he became interested in the Demons who made this mess, at the same time, he was afraid to see them. Mikael knew that Demons released miasma that made any living things corrupted. Just like what happened to Furrneka, Mikael unconsciously clenched his fists.

"… This will happen to your world too."

"!!!"

Mikael jolted, his dilated pupils aimed at the pessimistic tiger. Mikael's imagination played with him and began thinking if Demons attacked the Earth. He understood that things would become fucked up if that really happened. Just visualizing how the land dyed with black sent shivers down his spine.

"What do you mean?"

"I said what I said, Demons will come at your world and spread despair, this is their role."

The voice echoed and struck him, Mikael clenched his fists in realization.

"Mikael, do you know why you are here? Do you remember what happened earlier?"

The creature asked him, since Mikael realized the incoming doom, he decided to change the topic. He didn't want to burden Mikael, he was just a man and he couldn't face this challenge alone. Although his role would be important, the tiger strongly believed in him. Mikael had uncharted potential, perhaps this was the reason why the tiger became his spirit, Mikael was worthy of his power.

"Ah! About that, I recalled that an ugly man with the body of a lion almost killed me! That fucker! I swear I will make him pay!"

Fury engulfed him as he remembered the suffocating stench of the mouth of Manticore, it was disgusting. Even his face was repulsing and hard to look at, it was fucking hideous. Mikael gritted his teeth and disregarded the things he recently learned.

"Good, it seems like you are not on the lower tier of being an idiot. You still remember."

"Hey, I'm not an idiot!"

"Yeah right."

The tiger further insulted him to make Mikael forget the Demons. For now, he must focus his attention on the Methuselahs and Manticore. They must protect the present to get ready for the future.

"Oi, tiger dude, how did I get here… are you my kyubi or something?"

Mikael watched Naruto so he thought that perhaps this tiger was his kyubi. (Note: Mikael hated Boruto so he didn't watch nor read it, fuck that show, seriously, why make a continuation? The series is already good, why did they make a continuation with Boruto being the MC? It will be better if Boruto's dad didn't create him, he should just fap Boruto outside Hinata's womb when he was just a sperm!)

"Kyubi? Hah! How repulsive! That old Nine-Tails is already dead a long time ago!"

The tiger roared, the sentiment of comparing them was repulsive and utter madness! Kyubi was one of the ancestors of Kitsune, he and the tiger had friction a millenniums ago. His aura risen and the already darkened sky further blackened.

What do you like?
  • Boruto Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Boruto's dad show Votes: 62 96.9%
Total voters: 64
21