Chapter 252
634 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 252

The hovercar trembled and Andromeda almost lost her balance. She was not used to fighting in the sky, she was just a normal woman six months ago.

"Tch, they are really burning my patience off."

Niña stood up and glanced at Andromeda, she was still fine. She snatched her daggers.

"Do you know who to operate a hovercar?"

"N-No, I have a driver's license but not for hovercar."

Andromeda said as the hovercar received attacks. It trembled again and Andromeda did not have a choice but to nod. 

"Then you have to learn now. This hovercar has offensive capabilities, helped me distract them."

Niña's body's vanished. Andromeda who was left alone bit her lip and took a deep breath. She lifted her body and reached the pilot seat. Her eyes looked around the system and gulped hard. She grabbed the wheel and looked ahead.

The phone that she dropped started flickering as dozens of notifications appeared.

………
……

Titania and three other Hunters were riding the Drake. They were the crazy Hunters that Niña was talking about. The Hunters who would not hesitate to face the first generation. Usually, these people were confident about their powers, and they were either a 2nd generation or 3rd ones. Overall, it was obvious that they had powerful Skills since they were not afraid to face 1st gen, such as Niña the Windless. 

Titania inhaled and screamed again, the barrier was completely destroyed and the hovercar didn't have any protection anymore. 

Yet the two Gatling guns came out of each side and pointed towards them. The guns began rotating and fired hundreds of bullets. Titania and the others were not afraid of normal bullets, their skins were optimized and could endure bullets. They scoffed while the bullets hit and bounced off their bodies. 

However, they didn't know that it was a distraction. Except for Titania, everyone didn't feel the presence of a woman. 

The Drake tried to signal the Hunters but it was too late. Niña was too fast, despite sensing her the Drake didn't have the time to react.

Slash!!

One of the heads plummeted into the air and gradually disappeared as it fell down the earth. One of the four enemies died within just a second. But Niña didn't stop with just one, her dagger flew towards the other one and sunk deep into his eye. The poor guy screamed as the blade stuck in his head. Niña used Wind Steps and appeared before him and kicked the dagger deeper into his head. The man died just like that. 

Now, Niña eliminated two enemies and she still has two people to kill. Sadly, Titania attacked her which led her to stop her killing spree. The shock wave caused her to step backward. Niña's ears bled again because of the deafening assault. 

Titania's scream was painful to hear, literally. Niña tried to used her Silent Steps and vanished again but as expected, the Drake could sense her. When she disappeared, the Drake used its tail to attack her and the other would throw seconds. 

Niña glared at them, especially at the Drake. This monster was the hardest hurdle here. 

"But I can't kill the Drake because they are protecting it."

She even tried to stab the monster but Titania would scream at her. It was ironic that she was stepping on the monster but she couldn't hurt it. 

The bullets that were flying earlier disappeared. The ammunitions were entirely spent and Andromeda couldn't help her anymore. 

Niña scanned the surroundings, she has two Hunters before her and a Drake.

"I guess, I have to do it using speed."

Niña started raising her blades. Then, milliseconds passed, and she vanished. Titania who sensed the danger tilted her head! Then Bang!! A gash appeared on her neck.

"Hoh, what a fast reaction? Your head should be sliced off right now if you didn't move your head."

"This woman!!"

The other Hunter tried to attack her but he missed her at all. Niña appeared behind him and stabbed his back, the man gasped as the blade passed through his chest. Blood crept out of his mouth and he cried. 

Niña's mask was tainted with blood.

"You people believe that you can kill me. Let me remind you, I'm different from any High-Rankers that you fought."

She said as she sliced the man up towards his neck. The man lost his life and landed on the body of Drake. It rolled out of the monster and fell too. 

"Now, you are the only one."

Niña grinned. She was one of the Hunters who fought strong foes and monsters through her whole life as a Hunter. She experienced how to bleed and she almost died many times. She was always in the front line when she was still in the Redemption. Every time that there was an Earth crisis that may destroy the planet, Niña and her friends were always the first to step forward and fix them. 

She did not become a High level through killing monsters in the Dungeon, she became one because that was the natural result of her hardwork. 

Titania who saw her frightening figure shuddered, she realized that she made an enemy out of Niña. Titania was angry at the founding members because she believed that they were cocky and high-headed, but she realized what they really are. Niña was the embodiment of death. She may look frail because of her figure but her hands ended millions of lives. 

'N-Now I understood why people are afraid of them."

Titania decided to end this bullshit. She screamed and attacked the Drake. The skin of the monster was ripped off and his flesh was ruptured. The monster cried and started falling.

Titania and Niña fell together with the monster. 

Niña who knew her intention grinned.

"Oh no, you don't. You will die here."

She said. 

Then suddenly, a different hovercar flew towards them. Niña raised her brow.

"What? Other enemies?"

She asked. 

However, the hovercar stopped close to their falling figure( this means that the hovercar was falling too.)

A stranger came out of the hovercar.

Titania decided to attack Niña while she was busy looking at the stranger. She screamed and the shock wave moved, yet it moved so slow.

"Huh?"

Titania was surprised. She glanced at the stranger who had glowing eyes. 

14