Chapter 276
516 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 276

Andromeda did her best but the outcome was apparent, she failed to revive the rabbit. She failed to save the rabbit(Mikael). When she realized that her actions are futile, she could not control her tears and they started pouring out like broken dams. She almost lost her mind, she was still in a state of hallucination and she believed that it was her fault why Mikael died. She couldn't save him, she was a failure. 

To be honest, she slightly revived the rabbit. It twitched and open its eyes for a few seconds but it didn't take a long time for the rabbit to die again. The boundary of death is not easy to overcome. Still, it was a miracle that Andromeda accomplished the first stage.

 Although she was too absorbed and she was crying so loud, she was hugging the rabbit. What a poor woman, being experimented on by Kyle and toyed with her emotions. 

Andromeda's eyes are out of focus, they are staring at nowhere but her tears are definitely real. They are mourning the death of her loved one. She embraced the rabbit tightly as she cried. She failed to protect the rabbit(Mikael) and she was slowly losing her mind. 

Kyle shook his head as he watched how Andromeda cried like a child. It seemed like he did it too much this time. First, Kyle took the incense back to his Inventories and walked towards Andromeda. You see, Kyle is part-Demon so he didn't feel any remorse. In fact, he was quite entertained as he watched how Andromeda bawled her eyes out.

Should he wake her up gently? Of course not, just like how he trained Mikael and the others, Kyle won't show mercy on Andromeda. He raised his hand and… 

Pah!!

It was a deafening sound of slap! Andromeda fell backward and touched her cheek, the stinging pain brought her back to reality. Her vision rotated and she saw that she was looking at the sky. Then, someone slapped her again. 

Pah!!

"Ah, I'm sorry. I have an excessive compulsive disorder, I want both cheeks to receive a slap. You know, symmetry is the best."

Kyle said but his eyes didn't have any passion at all. For him, this is a normal thing. 

Andromeda was now wide awake, she stared at the rabbit in her arms, she was tainted by its blood. She realized that she was put in an illusion. Andromeda gently laid the dead rabbit, she was guilty that she couldn't save the rabbit. Perhaps she was still affected by the scene she witnessed. She wiped the tears and sniffed, she acted tough but it was obvious that she experienced hell. 

"It seems like you saw someone. Tell me about it."

"I don't want to"

It was a quick response. Andromeda respects Kyle but her respect had limits, playing with her heart is not part of the deal. She was here to learn not to watch her loved ones die. The situation that she witnessed was so vivid and even now she was still half- engulfed by the experience. Her heart was aching imagining how Mikael died. Of course, she was angry at Kyle. 

Kyle saw that Andromeda was glaring at him with great intensity. Girls, they are frightening creatures. To be honest, Kyle was surprised that Andromeda had the guts to stare at him with hateful eyes. He is the leader of the strongest Guild in the world, yet this woman was staring at him as if he was a piece of shit. 

'Does she know that I can kill her with just one Orb Beam?'

Kyle was intrigued but he decided to let it slide. He needed Andromeda, she is the only one who could accomplish the impossible. Her power is important, really important. Kyle even decided to teach her just to assure himself that no error would arise. He was serious about this. 

"Kuku, I can see that you hate me. Well, I don't care to be honest. But I just want to know who is the person you saw so that I can advance this training to the right path."

"I don't want to.",

Her answer was the same. 

"Now now. How about this, I won't ask his or her name but can you say at least tell me what the gender and relationship to you."

"… He's a male…and we don't have a relationship."

"Hm? Then why are hallucinating about him?"

"…"

Andromeda didn't have an answer about that. 

"I see, perhaps an unrequited love."

"…"

Andromeda didn't speak but her answer was obvious based on her expression.

"I guess I'm right, huh. So it's a guy that you like but it's unrequited love. So what happened? Is it because he's married, or he's dead?"

The way he spoke was insulting. Andromeda decided to remain quiet. 

"A silent treatment. Well, it's love that didn't bloom but it's obvious that you still have feelings for him."

"Um, I'm tired so can I leave?"

She didn't want to talk about Mikael so she excused herself. However, Kyle was too harsh to think of her feelings. Well, he was doing this intentionally. 

"If you still like him, maybe I can help you."

Andromeda paused and stared at Kyle. He was smirking and it made her furious. She scowled.

"Don't belittle my feelings."

She said with great seriousness. The last thing she wanted to hear was this. She treasures the feelings she has for Mikael. She felt insulted that Kyle wanted to act cupid for her, her love was deeper than a normal one. 

"Why, I just want to help you."

He shrugged, he was probing and Andromeda didn't like it all. 

"I don't want your help. I agreed to this training because I heard that you can help me."

"Hm, your tone is starting to get higher. Are you sure you can offend me?".

"I can't, but I heard from Niña that if you try to do something bad to me. She will appear and cut your throat."

Kyle couldn't contain his laugh. This was entertaining, he couldn't believe that the Saintess could actually show this kind of expression. She was angry! 

"Kuku, is this the real you? Are you a timid person who acts feeble, but when I started talking about your unrequited love, you started to get angry? "

Andromeda didn't listen to any of what he said, she was too tired. She was physically and mentally tired. 

12