Chapter 278
540 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 278

"So how's the dessert, did you like it?"

Niña asked as she placed the fork on the plate. She was quite satisfied with the cake, especially the toppings, the fruits came from the dungeon and they taste like heaven. 

Titania licked her lips, she was happy to eat them. She nodded and agreed that the desserts were so good. She was happy. She squealed tasting the sweetness in her mouth.

Titania was actually locked inside the cellar under the mansion. This cellar was built with strong metals, Titania tried to break this place but she always failed. Although she was thankful that the maids gave her food and didn't let her starve, they were quite civil. 

At first, she planned to escape but realizing that it was futile, she decided to stop and just rest instead. She knew that Niña was interested in Speitato. Niña would definitely interrogate her. 

And wola, her deduction was right. Not only did she visit her but she even bring boxes of cake. Overall, Titania was delighted to have her, she was happy about the treat. Despite almost killing each other, their relationship was quite amiable now. Although she was confused about why Niña brought a little girl. Does Niña not afraid that Titania could use the girl as a hostage? 

"I can see that you like the desserts. Well, since I'm already here, how about I started asking you."

She smiled and glanced at Adalyn. 

"Can you please bring back these plates, and ask the maids for refreshments. Oh, and wait for me at the door. This conversation will not last long."

Adalyn nodded, now she understood why Niña brought her. She was the guard and her job was to wait outside. She had to be alert in case Titania and Niña fought. 

Niña watched until Adalyn closed the door. The information about Spietato was greatly hidden and she didn't want to endanger the life of the little. Then, why did she bring Adalyn here? Well, carrying the boxes of cakes was hard so she asked her for help and gave her cakes. She didn't have any deeper meanings why she call her.

"Since the room is now quiet and our stomachs are already full. How about some little chit-chat?"

Titania didn't have any subtle changes because she knew that this was going to happen. Of course, Niña would ask her about that illegal organization. Titania was hired by Speitato to take the Evolution Stone. She had to kill Andromeda, the newest Rank 1 to achieve that. 

She thought the mission was going to be smooth but she couldn't believe that Niña would show up and fuck the mission. Everything was history after that. Titania closed her eyes and started thinking about her current predicament. She easily concluded that she would die if she won't disclose the Spietato. 

"Just to make sure, I don't know their leader. Someone always contacted me whenever they have a job for me. They are discreet and I didn't have the intention to dig deeper since I know that their organization is dangerous… However…"

Titania glanced at Niña. Niña nodded and assured her that she would be going to be fine. 

"Don't worry, Speitato is strong but I eradicate that group myself. You don't have to worry. No one will kill you."

"Right."

Titania agreed and swallowed hard. Speitato may be a strong organization but Niña and her connection were far better. Miriam alone was an impossible wall to break. If Miriam had a glimpse of the important figures of the organization, then the Speitato was already finished. No one can escape her eyes. 

"Perhaps I have a way to locate them."

Titania spoke, except for leaving this place alive, Titania had another reason. She wanted to express her gratitude to Andromeda. She was guilty of trying to kill her, yet the woman didn't hesitate and heal her. Andromeda may have a hidden reason why she did that but it didn't change the fact that Andromeda saved her life. 

'That woman is not sly, unlike Niña. If I choose between the two, I will choose the lesser evil.' 

"Go on."

Niña probed her, she didn't like that her track record had a stain. She was actually thinking of killing Ivan Smirnov, perhaps that necromancer was the one who rebuilt the Speitato. Anyway, they will come there later on. For now, she wanted to gather more information about the revived organization. 

"It happened around 7 months ago, usually the Speitato will call me secretively. Sometimes I will just realize that there's an envelope on my table or a voice recording that will explode after it stopped working. However, it was different that time, instead of the usual envelope or a voice record, a person appeared and directly talked to me. She was actually good at changing her appearance and I almost mistook her for a male. I don't know how but she had the power of altering her appearance. It was good that I have a strong sense of hearing because of my Skill. I immediately understood that she is a woman, even if she tried to act like a man, the traces of being a woman was obvious to me."

"How did you find that she is a woman."

"She's bleeding… Down there."

"Ah."

Niña immediately understood what she meant, although she was quite surprised that Titania could hear even that. Even the blood down there? Heck!

"Not only that, she's not an ordinary woman. She's a Beastman, a Panther woman."

"Hm? Did I hear it right? A Panther? Wait, let me just ask this. A Panther worked under the Speitato?"

"It is, and she's a strong one."

"Then what did she tell you?"

Niña was more confused. One of Speitato's leaders was Ivan Smirnov, no  Beastmen would work under him. 

"She told me that if I remain loyal, I will witness the greatness of the organization. I don't know what she meant by that, but I decided to do it anyway. The way the woman said it was convincing and she was confident." 

Titania recalled how the scene unfolded. It was a simple statement but it had great heaviness. 

13