Chapter 282
517 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 282

Niña and Furrneka were put in a room, Klein and Kitsune confined them. They said that "No one will leave if you don't have an understanding."

They had to talk about this problem or else they won't escape the room. The room was made of materials from the Dungeon and it would be hard to destroy it. On top of that, the couple was guarding the room outside. They didn't have a chance of escaping. 

Furthermore, Kitsune threatened them. If they fight again, she would return with heavy punishment. You see, a potion could heal broken bones... 

Niña and Furrneka stared at each other then sneered. Their beautiful unblemished skins were healed and their injuries disappeared. Still, the pain lingered.

Furrneka glanced at Niña, she had mixed emotions. To be honest, she was thankful that this woman helped Mikael in the last battle. She hates to admit it but Niña accomplished a lot for Mikael. 

She knew that Mikael met Niña first, that's why she is infuriated about it. She couldn't accept that Mikael was taken before they even meet. 

'Hmmp! Who cares, I can steal him whenever I want.'

She scoffed with a hint of confidence and determination… She was acting, performing a bravado. 

Is it bad and selfish to have Mikael all for herself? Nah, women like attention. And Furrneka wanted to have Mikael's attention all for herself. 

This is not about Mikael's feelings, this is about who's going to have him. Furrneka and Niña didn't have the intention of backing out. Women like competition and getting to know who's better. Right now, these two are fighting for Mikael's love despite Mikael being unconscious and clueless about it. 

Still… Furrneka heard how the battle concluded and she heard how much Mikael suffered. Perhaps if not because of Niña, Mikael might already be dead. 

Furrneka clenched her fists and lowered her head, she was more rational than her past self.

"Thank you for saving Mikael."

She might be bitter but she knew when to set that aside. She loves Mikael, much more than her life, that's why she is thankful that someone saved him from death. 

Niña shrugged her shoulders when she heard it. 

"I did for my Mikael, not for you. I'm ready to give my life for him, what about you?"

Niña had a smug expression and raised her chin waiting for Furrneka's response.

"I will give my life for him."

"… I see… Lol, cringe."

"Same at you."

Furrneka shot back and Niña smirked and explained her side.

"What can I say, I know that what I'm saying is cheesy but I can't help it. Words just came out of my mouth and it speaks my true feelings. Even I can not believe that I can say it to a person aside from my mother… However, Mikael is different. I witnessed how he gave up everything. I'm not afraid to give my everything too."

"I heard that Mikael saved you from the Hydra, perhaps it's just a pity. You feel guilty that's why you want to return the favor."

"No, I'm not. It's insulting to hear it from you, but I can not deny that I'm the reason why he slept for six years… I can say one thing, I don't love Mikael. I'm obsessed with him. Smitten, for a long time, his image always appears in my head, he is my drug, the one who makes me relax and keep living. I want him to be the father of my children and live with him forever. Heck, if I lost my reasoning, I may even lock him up in a cell only for me." Niña licked her lips, it was not a bad idea.

"If you think that this is because of guilt, go on, I don't have the right to defend myself to any of your accusations. BUT, that man is MINE. I'm just sharing him with you because I know that Mikael has feelings for you, I'm doing this for him. If he's happy with you, go on, I can agree to that. Just like what I said last time, you're nothing but a fuck toy. But at the end of the day, he will return to me. I can assure that."

Niña said triumphantly.

"Kuck."

Furrneka clenched her fists, the only reason that kept her from attacking Niña was that Kitsune was still outside. 

She bit her lip, she couldn't say a word. She couldn't refute what she said. Because she knew that she is right.

Furrneka may disregard those facts but she could see that Mikael had a bigger heart for Niña. Mikael may lie and hide it but as a woman who always looked at him, who he spent time with, she knew that Mikael missed Niña so much. 

Furrneka was frustrated. 

'… That's why I have to be smart, I have to be aggressive and calculative at the same time. I'm thankful that I'm cured now and I can hold my instincts well… Let's see, you have the upper hand for now but I will slowly steal him away from you.'

Furrneka glared, she was devising a plan. She won't lose, love is a battle and she will have the last laugh. 

"Hm, I can see that you are still delusional. No matter how many times you try, the victory is already mine. I can see it, I can feel it."

Harmonized relationship regarding harem is impossible in their opinions, humans are selfish. They want the person only for themselves. Sharing? Nah, it's a bullish answer, it would only break the foundation and destroy the whole structure. Perhaps some people may agree with that type of relationship, but sorry to say, Niña and Furrneka don't want any of those shit. 

Perhaps Belle and Andromeda may agree with that kind of relationship but not these two. They have egos to protect, a person to monopolize. 

"I like that gaze, strong and powerful, do you really think you have what it takes to defeat me?"

Niña bluffed. She was smiling, radiating her aura. 

"Not now, but I will."

"Ptt-haha, I see, I see. Well, how about this. Lately, my intuition as a woman is telling me that someone is trying to get on my Mikael. How about we have a truce? After everything is fine, we can have that final battle that you're saying."

Furrneka's ears twitched when she heard that their's another rival. Her intuition as a woman was telling her that there's another possibility of a competitor. 

'I thought it was my imagination but based on what she said, there is a woman who likes Mikael.'

"Who is it? Do you know her?"

Her eyes gleamed dangerously while asking.

"Oi, Oi, don't be hasty. Even I can't kill her, not when she has a nuclear bomb. Killing one Princess is enough, it will be troublesome if I do it again."

12