Chapter 284
687 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 284

Oliver Johnson and Mikael Tibano had a promise when they were in the Ranking Hall. They promised that they would fight. You know, fighters wanted to grasp how strong they are and Mikael and Oliver Johnson had that attitude. They found that they had similarities when they meet each other in the Ranking Hall. They were both stupid... Anyway, jokes aside.

Mikael admitted that in terms of physical strength, Oliver was stronger. That's why Oliver is the best sparring partner to gauge Mikael's strength. 

Sadly, Mikael was put in a coma so they couldn't keep their promise. 

Last week someone called him, it was Oliver's secretary. The secretary said that Oliver wanted to fulfill his promise. When Mikael heard it, he immediately understood that he was talking about sparring. He immediately agreed and the secretary said that he would call him again. Oliver was still busy fighting monsters in Black Portal, perhaps he was taking his time while eating every monster he could eat. He is always true to his beliefs, a foodie down to his core. 

"He said that when everything is ready, we can visit their guild and fight Oliver."

Mikael said, glancing at Furrneka, he was slightly worried. They just used Teleportation and in just a minute they reached Alaska. Furrneka's hair stood while walking away from the Teleportation Gate, she wasn't used to using this thing. She was more comfortable with using flying monsters, she just agreed to use it because Mikael had to reach Alaska quickly. 

Apparently, Oliver would have another mission to do after two days of rest. Mikael had to reach Alaska before that so he used the Teleportation Gate. Furrneka steel her body and went together with him. She knew that despite being stupid, this man could attract any woman so she had to look at him. Having one rival is enough. 

"Are you okay?"

"Hm."

Furrneka nodded her head but Mikael scanned her and grabbed her hand. Their fingers intertwined, and Furrneka's headache started fading away. 

While they were walking, some people looked at them. The combination of a gorgeous catwoman and a handsome guy caught their attention. 

"What? Handholding? Fingers intertwined? How lewd!!"

A bitter single man said. 

"Mama! Look they are holding hands even though they are not married, they are going to hell. The catwoman is not afraid to get pregnant. Handholding is only allowed when they are married. "

An innocent child said. It seemed that his parents taught him seriously about a proper relationship. Just like an innocent anime girl said, handholding will make a girl pregnant. 

When they exited the terminal, a person was waiting for them in a car. 

"Hello, I'm Timothy. You can call me Tim."

"Ah, so you're Oliver's secretary."

"Yes, sir Mikael."

Tim nodded and opened the car for them. Oliver said that he should treat them kindly. Tim was actually confused why Oliver put importance on Mikael and the promise they made last eight years ago. 

Mikael is just a regular Hunter now. He lost his advantage when he slept for six years. Even if he became famous because of the Tournament, it was not enough to get Oliver's attention. This action was actually a surprise to Tim. 

His guild leader would always think about food and nothing else. He was not even inclined to use any Dungeon Items. 

'If he stopped being stupid and used at least an Item to increase his strength, then he can perform better whenever he raid a Dungeon.'

Tim knew that Oliver is the third strongest Hunter of the 1st batch. He could fight Yuuki, Kyle, and Christian equally. It would be a monstrosity if he used a powerful Item, Tim was confident that he could topple the Overlords of the world. Yet, his stupid leader was busy hunting monsters that he could eat. In a way, Oliver Johnson and Jake Raynold were the same. They are too obsessed with fighting monsters. 

Tim sighed while driving. 

"You okay Tim? I have some candies here."

Mikael brought candies from his expansion box but Tim shook his head. 

"No, I'm fine. Thank you for your concern."

"Is that so."

Tim looked at the rear mirror and glanced at Mikael who was looking at the road. Oliver specifically told Tim to contact Mikael to spar with him. He didn't know if this person had the power to fight even Oliver's two fingers.

'I hope you don't die.'

Tim pity Mikael. The definition of sparring in Oliver's head means all-out war. Tim saw Mikael's strength when he fought in the tournament. However, it was not enough to fight Oliver. 

Tim stopped the car in front of the tall building, he realized that they reached their destination. Perhaps he was thinking too much so he didn't realize it. 

"Is this the place?"

Mikael looked at the building and whistled. As always, businesses that had connections with Hunters would greatly profit. 

Mikael and Furrneka came out of the car. Tim guided them to the building and they reached the top floor after a few minutes. 

A boisterous laugh echoed in the leader's room. 

"Ayyo, Mikael. Before we have sparring, how about we eat first?"

They were greeted by a scene of Oliver eating shoulder size meat. He was chomping down the meat until it slowly disappeared. It was a mystery how a lump of large meat fit in Oliver's stomach. Perhaps his stomach is connected to the space, this can explain why his hunger is unsatiable. 

Mikael looked around, the place was peaceful. Except for Oliver who was eating at the wide table where there were dozens of dishes, everything was serene.

"Well, I won't say no. In my country, if someone offered you food, you have to eat it. It's a way of respect towards their hospitality."

Mikael walked towards the table and grabbed the nearest food, it was a whole piece of chicken. 

"How about you two? Eating is fun with everyone. Please, don't be shy."

Oliver glanced at Furrneka and Tim. Tim was sighing and joined them, he was already used to this. Furrneka joined them too, although she kept using utensils the whole time. "Classy woman, classy woman", she kept repeating those words. 

15