Chapter 293
559 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 293

Delorio was writhing in pain, he lost his arm and his saliva was rolling down. He stared at them, they were all women but he could not treat them lightly. He gulped hard. 

All of the women were grinning dangerously. All of them made a decision and Delorio realized that he won't have a peaceful death. 

"Heh, what am I even thinking, I'm a Demon so of course having a peaceful death is close to impossible."

He smirked and closed his eyes. 

………
……

"Aaaaaagggggghhhhh!!!!"

Delorio was screaming in pain, his body was bleeding. His fierce eyes have lost their light since a long time ago. He was being held by a tree and his body was bound by vines, he could not escape at all. Especially because of that little girl, Shelley had a unique Skill. It was not an offensive type but it was his antithesis. 

He coughed blood when a dagger and an ice cone pierced his stomach. Yuuki and Niña were playing darts right now using his body as the target. 

Sasha, Lane, and Kaya were just looking, they were watching how Delorio cried in pain. They found it disturbing that they were delighted to see Delorio suffering. Perhaps they were already crazy, Hunters are crazy people anyway so it was not a surprise. 

As for Shelley, she was being entertained by Oliver and his team. They were not crazy enough to let a child watch a person being tortured. 

"Aaaaccccckkkkkkk!"

Despite being punished for almost three hours, Delorio didn't ask for forgiveness. He did not beg them to kill him, he still has his pride. He knew that he was going to die, so he might as well take them to the afterlife. 

Delorio started laughing, his teeth were tainted with dark blood, he was grinning like a madman. The others started sensing that Delorio was going to do something. 

Niña and Lane already have an idea about what he was going to do. Lane and Niña cast their Skill to end his life but Delorio won't back down. For the last time, he merged with the shadow and moved to them. He materialized close to them and cast his last attack. He was going to do what he did last time, he would use the shadow to eat everything around him. He cackled and glared at them for the last moment. 

Black smoke came out of his body… or so he thought. 

"W- what?"

Delorio realized that blood kept pouring out of his throat, he was injured without realizing it. He tried to cover the bleeding but he failed. He became weak and struggled. His last attack failed.

"N-no, this is not how I want to die!!! I have to kill at least one of you!!! This unfair!!!"

"Shadow Demon." Yuuki approached him, staring at him with pity. Delorio could not take her gaze and his body trembled because of anger. He did not want any pity, it was hurting his pride. 

"While you're busy hiding, I'm honing my Skill," Yuuki said, a trail of blood coming out of her mouth. She was the reason why Delorio failed. 

"No no noooooooo!!! Gwak!!!"

Yuuki stabbed him with another spear, she intentionally gave him pity so that Delorio would die with hatred. 

Delorio stared at her and he realized what happened. 

"… I see, hahahahahaha!!! You stopped my Skill before it happened!! Hahahaha what a wonderful Skill. Yuuki Kouri, I will remember your name even in the afterlife!!!"

Slowly,  Delorio lost his life. 

The problem was resolved, Yuuki and the others sighed in relief. The people they lost, they gave them peace by killing the person who murdered them. It was brutal, but it was the best thing they could do. They must never let Delorio kill anyone again. People said that having a peaceful life was the best revenge, Yuuki and the others would tell them to fuck off. Peaceful life your ass. For Delorio, letting him live was the same as letting people be killed. Delorio will never change and he will continue to kill, it was better to kill him. They made the right decision. 

Yuuki and Kaya started sobbing, they were the most hurt right now. They lost someone important to their lives and they could never bring them back. 

………
……

Regarding the Leviathan, the team decided to send three people to fix the problem. 

Niña, Oliver, and Yuuki went down the ocean. They were Hunters from the first batch and they were strong, the three were known as insurmountable Hunters. 

They met the Leviathan, surprisingly the Legendary Creature was easy to talk to. Although it had a prideful attitude, they did their best to pacify the monster. They gave the best Item they have just to appease the Leviathan. The monster knew that they didn't have a bad intention so they let them go. Although he promised that if someone trespassed his domain again, he would cause a ruckus. 

Since then, the place around the Leviathan became off-limits. The Hunter Association guarded the place and so far no problem has happened since. 

Niña and the others sense that Leviathan has a connection to Demon because he was releasing a stinky smell of corruption. But they decided not to ask him, one or two Demons won't cause the Earth to die. 

Before they parted, Oliver and Niña congratulated Yuuki for learning another Skill. They both realize that Yuuki has reached another stage, even Oliver was not sure if he could fight Yuuki despite gaining a new Skill. Yuuki's Skill was a tier above any Skill they saw. Perhaps it was stronger than Kyle, one way or another. To be honest, they did not know who had the strongest Skill but so far Yuuki was definitely one of the top ten. Her newest Skill was godlike. After all, Yuuki was meant to be the Rank 1 if not for changes in the timeline.

Niña came back from Antarctica, she was greeted by Miriam who was drinking tea. 

"Hello? How's your time in Antarctica?"

"Come on Miriam, we both know that you are watching the whole time."

Miriam shrugged, she didn't deny it. 

"So how is it? Did you see her Skill?"

"You mean Yuuki? A glimpse, I can say that there are monsters like her."

Miriam had chills remembering that scene. Niña started walking away, she wanted to spend some time in the Dungeon, she didn't want to be left behind. 

"Where are you going?"

"I want to kill some time."

"Have a safe trip."

Niña nodded and disappeared, changed of plan, it seemed like she had to delay her meeting with Mikael. Miriam was left alone and she didn't realize that she finished the tea. 

"… Freezing the time, huh."

13