Chapter 295
528 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 295

Mikael and his group reached India without a problem, it was smooth sailing or smooth flying to be exact. 

Mikael wanted to look around, later after this meeting, he would try the food here. He was actually disappointed that Niña was not with him, he wanted to spend some time with her. He received a message that Niña was staying longer in Miriam's place more than they plan. Mikael did not know what she was doing but he trusted her. 

Anyway, he was walking together with the group that he met in the terminal in Australia. They consist of Furrneka, Patriarch, Lander, Colt, and Shenten. It was fortunate that they did not look bizarre in front of the people since having Demihumans walking in the street was a norm in India. 

They went to the meeting place, it was a secret spot and only a few people knew it, or so he thought.

"They are being careful, eh."

Mikael whistled when he realized that they had to use a teleportation gate to reach the true meeting place. It seemed like the Beastmen were being careful. Despite hating technologies, they decided to use one. 

Mikael glanced at the others, except for Furrneka, everyone looked prepared. He shrugged and grabbed Furrneka's hand. The woman twitched and hid her expression, although her ears were bright red. 

"Um, by the way, is it really okay for me to go with you?"

Mikael asked, he was not a Beastmen and he knew that this meeting was important and discrete. He did not want to cause problems to Patriarch. 

"It's fine, you're already part of the family so you're a Beastmen. I trust you."

"What about me?"

Colt asked too, he was just a stranger and he did not have a strong connection to any of them. He was hiding his emotions, although he was certainly nervous on the inside. This was much worse than the time when he met the shareholders of his parents' company. Colt knew that Beastmen used fists instead of mouths to do their talking. 

"You're a friend of Prince Shenten so you are worthy."

It was Lander who answered his question. 

"We will not bring a person if we don't trust them."

"Fair enough."

Mikael and Colt glanced at each other and nodded, it seemed like they have to meet their expectations. Beastmen were known to follow their instincts than using their brains, Mikael and Colt did not know if it was a good thing or not. Perhaps their instincts were telling them that Mikael and Colt were good people. 

Since their questions were already answered, all of them entered the gate and they were transported to another place. 

The first thing they see was the darkness, they were in the underground passage. Only the lights around the walls were visible to them. They are in the secret passage of the Beastmen Kingdom. 

"The secret passage has different routes, it's easy to get lost if you don't know the path. Follow me."

Lander suggested and lighted a torch. He was more accustomed to using torches than these fake lanterns on the walls. 

"There are lights but it's still dark, be careful on your way. Make sure that you are close to me."

Mikael and Furrneka realized that they returned to the Beastmen Kingdom. 

'I remember running in this passage. I guess I have to thank Sekena, the thread is the reason why I came out and helped the King… Although it was meaningless because the King died in the end.'

Mikael's expression turned happy to sad real quick. He didn't know how exactly the King died but he had so much respect for him. The King used his last strength before his existence ceased and revived all the people who died in the headquarters, Sekena and Furrneka were alive because of his sacrifice. 

Mikael glanced at Shenten, he had to settle this debt. As long as it was within his capability, he would help Shenten and his family. He looked ahead and followed Lander. He was more serious this time. 

Fortunately, no one lost, they were attentive and conscious of their surroundings. They reached the place and a few guards were waiting for them. The guards glanced at Mikael and Colt but with Lander and Patriarch with them, they let these humans pass. 

The meeting place was wider but it was filled with a solemn urgent atmosphere. They could sense the implication around the place. Apparently, they were not the first people who reached the place. Some people were already there, Lander and Patriarch greeted the other Elders. 

Mikael and Colt decided to stay in the corner, they did not want to cause any problems. The Elders bowed before Shenten and the quiet Prince just nodded and sat on his seat. 

It took a few minutes before all of the important figures appeared. Mikael further realized the strength of these people. Although most of them were not Elders, they were close to breaking through and becoming one. Overall, the strength of their species was not easy to trifle with. They were barbaric and love fighting on top of that so only a few insane people would dare to cross their path. 

"Oh, Furrneka, so you're here."

Vania and Evie appeared together with a sexy woman who had brown rabbit ears. She was the Matriarch of the Rabbit Tribe, she was Vania's mother, and her name was not important because the author strongly believed so. 

Furrneka nodded at Vania and averted her gaze after. Vania felt insulted and scoffed. Mikael saw their exchange, he thought that nothing really changed. 

'I wonder why Kitsune is not here. I know that she is not active in this kind of meeting but at least she should have shown her face.'

Mikael thought. 

'Ah, perhaps they are busy procreating. I hope I will have a cute niece. The last thing I remembered was that Kitsune abducted Klein and took him somewhere...'

He glanced at Furrneka, he was wondering if she was already pregnant. Furrneka was always active in bed, God only knows how many times they did it. Mikael was not surprised if he would hear a piece of good news sometime. He was anxious and excited. 

Overall, he had to become stronger to protect his family.

13