Chapter 327
325 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 327

"Ivan!!!"

Ai Biyu screamed as she found Ivan Smirnov sitting on the chair with his head resting on his fist. He was looking at them like he was looking at insects. 

Kim Soo-Woon, Janna, and Ai Biyu reached the mansion at the edge of the cemetery. It was quite frightening to think why there was a mansion in a cemetery. 

While on their way, the three were killing the undead that blocked their path. Ai Biyu with her hatred, burned the lifeless bodies while Janna was using her clouds to disturb their senses. 

As for Kim Soo-Woon, no one even got closer to him because they were already chopped into pieces. 

"You will pay for what you did to my country. You go far killing your own countrymen as an excuse to induce war!"

Ai Biyu roared, the cold temperature was slowly fading away because of the aura that she was releasing. Ivan nuked Moscow and killed millions because of his personal goal. The worst part was he used it as an excuse to gather more undead. 

Even right now, the three countries were fighting the undead on the battlefield. Ivan could control the undead even if they were on the other side of the world, although they would only listen to one command. Ivan Smirnov commanded the undead to kill the enemy, that was his only command but the undead followed it well. Even now, the undead kept killing people for him. 

Ivan yawned and didn't listen to what she said. Instead, he waved his hand and thousands of undead slowly rose from the ground. 

"I don't want to listen to any of your excuses. If you want to kill me, then kill me."

Ivan said, he licked his lips as his eyes gazed at Ai Biyu and Janna. They were quite beautiful, a fiery Chinese and a hot Latina, and they were strong too. Maybe he could turn them into undead once he finished using their bodies, to his pleasure. 

Then Ivan stood and looked at Kim Soo-Woon, he was the real problem. Ivan felt the unlimited power inside him. Every strand of his hair was standing because of the silent pressure that Kim Soo-Woon was releasing. 

"Ai Biyu, Janna, I'll take care of Ivan. You two, kill these undead."

"… Okay, fine."

Au Biyu swallowed her frustration and burned the nearest undead. She was grinding her teeth. 

Thousands of undead rose from the ground and they were all frightening. From the weakest goblins to the toughest Minotaurs, Ivan has them. He even have eight Frost Giants that were covering the whole sky. The roof of the mansion was slowly crumbling as the undead materialized. They were undead monsters and undead Hunters. Ai Biyu found that some of the Hunters were Chinese, her eyes became bloodshot and burned the whole place. Ivan really pissed her. 

As for Janna, who was on her side, she used her clouds to defend against the undead. Then, she used her whip to counterattack. The only good part about killing undead was that they would never feel guilty for killing them. After all, they were all dead. 

Both Janna and Ai Biyu continue slaying the undead like there was no other day. They didn't care if the whole place was destroyed, this mansion could go to hell for all they care.

………
……

"What's the status?"

Kyle asked, he was three kilometers away from the cemetery, it was a fair distance that he could go with. He glanced at Miriam who kept closing her eyes. 

"Everyone is doing great. Jake and Lee Hal-Sung are fighting the Draugrs. Kim Soo-Woon and the others are facing Ivan."

Miriam said. She was watching their battles live. 

"Now, it all depends on Niña and the others…"

Kyle whispered. He was working as a guard for Miriam. She was their eyes to see the current situation in the battle. 

"I can't see Niña but I'm sure that she's close to them. She is waiting for the right moment to appear. If something happened, we can contact her."

Miriam murmured while seriously maintaining her Clairvoyance. Niña was untraceable but she could be contacted using other ways.

Miriam was ready to use the Bow in her hands if something bad happened, clenching it. This way, she could protect them. 

"Miriam, tell me the pinpoint coordinates of the Draugrs."

"Okay."

She nodded.

When Miriam was still in the Redemption, she and Kyle were always together because of the essence of their Skills. Kyle could fire his Beam into the other side of the world but he had to use Miriam to aim it right. This was the first time they were doing this after years. 

Kyle raised his hand and cast his Orb Beam to the designated locations. 

………
……

On the other side, Lee Hal-Sung and Jake Raynold were fighting the undead when dozens of Beam flashed and destroyed their surroundings, it was blinding and they closed their eyes for a second. The undead and even the Draugr were disintegrated. 

"I guess the protagonist is here."

Lee Hal-Sung chuckled and lowered his weapon. He was questioning the purpose of why he was here but it didn't matter. They were just the spearhead to destroy the entrance, the real team was still hiding. Maybe they have a way to show up without alarming Ivan. Possibly using teleportation. 

"What the fuck!! My experience points!!!"

Jake screamed as he looked at the devastation, he only killed one Draugr and he gained a bit of xp. But it was not enough, he was hoping to kill every Draugr one by one. Yet the Beam eradicated all of them, leaving him with nothing. He wanted to find Kyle and beat the shit out of him but he knew that it would be impossible at this moment. Not when another batch of undead rose from the ground. 

Perhaps this was the reason why Ivan chose a cemetery as his hideout, because he had a large amount of resources in this place. 

"Shit."

Lee Hal-Sung clicked his tongue while Jake Raynold was beaming. They both have different emotions. Lee Hal-Sung was sad and Jake Raynold was happy. 

It all depends on their Skills disposition. 

[ I want to thank my patrons for supporting my Patreon:

Ryuu, Milton Jaimes, Keith, Accelerator, Raini M. Terante, daniel alexander, WorldofASH, Aldnoah, Robert Campbell, Wills, Me, Rilayer, Todd, VoidStar, David Jensen, tirily19, Shadowsaja, GuyGoose, Duke York, Venom 0, Veren Hammock, Capzlawk Nguyen, Crane17686, HaiI'mRyuu, L A M, Alex, Haddouch Belca'Sam and Ausner Gentil.]

[This is the first week of the month and it's the best time to subscribe. I don't recommend you subscribing at the end of the month because you won't get most of it.]

[I only have one-tier. For five dollars you can read: 
64 advance chapters of MNPOTS
42 advance chapters of TOFD]

[If you want you can read advanced three chapters for minimum of twenty pesos(20/PHP) by donating to my Paypal and Gcash, I will send you the google drive link once you donated.]

[Gcash:  09563201143 ]

[Paypal:  paypal.me/Pujimaki ]

9