Chapter 331
330 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 331

Hakanria fought the enemies around the entrance. Just like he thought, the enemies build a hideout in this place.
He found that most of them were Russians and Beastmen(traitors). Well, he even found the other prisoners who escaped from the Numb Mountain Asylum just like him. 

But he didn't care about any of it. He glanced at Kitsune and Furrneka who were massacring the enemies. They didn't show any mercy, it was brutal. True to their instincts as Beastmen. Hakanria couldn't blame them because he was brutal too. He tore a person into two and organs flopped out of the body. It was gruesome but Hakanria just smirked, he licked his hand.  

In a way, he was happy to be freed like this. The sensation of tearing bodies apart was so good and addicting. He was planning to rape dozens of women after everything was over. Well, maybe he could hire prostitutes instead. He was tired of being the bad guy. 

Furrneka transformed into a bolt of lightning and killed the hiding people who were trying to sneak attack. 

"Nyah!!!"

She roared, the Black Serpent coiled around her. These people just recently became Hunters. They didn't have a lot set of Skills. Furrneka recalled that Russia was the winner of the Tournament and they have thousands of Skill Books. 

"Nyarh! It looks like they gave these people Skill Books to become Hunters. But they are still not proficient!"

Her sharp claws penetrate their bodies, she was a ferocious cat. 

As for Kitsune, she just yawned at them. The attacks that were aimed at her didn't even touch her body. They stopped midair. Kitsune just walked ahead until she reached the entrance. 

"… You traitors, I can't believe that you worked under Ivan, the person who murdered our brethren and turned them into undead."

Then, dozens of Beastmen appeared in front of Kitsune. She didn't know the reason why they betrayed their species, perhaps they were corrupted and their brains were not working properly. Anyway, it didn't matter because they would die here.

The Beastmen who tried to surprise attack her were blown to pieces. Their bodies were unrecognizable because every bit was mashed. It was a cruel way of death. 

"People like you deserve to die like this."

She mercilessly said, her eyes didn't have any sympathy. To begin with, the Beastmen were afraid of her. The Kingdom tried to shackle her because of her power. 

They entered the hideout, each person they saw immediately died. Beastmen were vicious, they love using their hands to kill people. They were not used to using weapons, because their hands are their weapons. 

When Kitsune and the others reached the main point of the hideout. They found dozens of people dead. Their bodies lay on the floor, they created a vast pool of blood. 

Kitsune narrowed her eyes, the floor was engraved with unique symbols. But they represent one thing.

"Demons… child... rose... offerings"

A weak guy muttered before he died. 

Kitsune had some history with these creatures, the Demons.

"What happened? Why are they dead?"

Furrneka was confused. She thought they were going to kill all of them. 

Hakanria took a step and clicked his tongue. 

"They killed themselves… Because they already completed their mission.

He grabbed the Item on the ground. It was the real [Whisper to the Other Side]. As always, Ivan knew how to fuck people. It was the biggest defeat that this world ever experienced. 

"We're late."

Hakatnria broke the Item… 

It seemed like he would meet those Demons again. This was the reason why he betrayed Josephine. He was not stupid enough to gamble with the Demons. 

………
……

The Apocalypse has begun.

………
……

Ivan's body was torn into pieces. Not only that, they were still crumbling and his physical body would be gone forever. No chance of resurrection. 

Despite that, Ivan's eyes were still looking at the sky. He was already dead so he didn't die when Klein tore his body. 

Why did he do this?

He has forsaken his planet, the humanity, the people he knew would die once the Demons set their feet on this planet. 

Ivan knew that the world wasn't going to accept him. He was a person who control the undead. No matter how much he try to become a hero, it was never going to happen. So Jin Woo fuck you, you Seoul Station Necromancer wannabe… Ehem.

People fear him, his power was a nightmare for them. 

So why bother protecting these people who didn't even appreciate his labor? He might as well fuck around, find some women he could fuck, kill people that he didn't like. That was Ivan Smirnov's way. 

Besides, now that he was going to die, he might as well fuck the whole world till his last breath. He smirked, his eyes set on the sky that was slowly turning into black. 

This means that his plan succeeded. He deceived the whole world. He became the best antagonist that would be forever condemned by the people. Hehe, it was great actually. At least people would remember him. 

Oh, by the way, his favorite hero was Hitler. He wanted to say 'all hail Hydra' even though it was a wrong reference. 

"Shout out to Marvel… And fuck Hollywood."

That was his last word. He had a smile on his face. The crumbling completely ate his body and Ivan vanished.

"What is happening?"

Lane yelled. She thought everything was over because Ivan died and they stopped the ceremony. 

Yet the blue sky was painted black. 

It happened so fast. It didn't take ten minutes for them to kill Ivan. In fact, it didn't even reach five minutes. They did it so fast, yet the black sky represents that they lost. 

Lane gulped as she looked at the sky. 

Christian who was beside her shook his head. It seemed like something big was going to happen. 

"Every day my respect for Thanos increases. I can't believe that a human will be the one who will bring destruction to humanity."

The whole world was covered with black, every people looked at the sky. They were confused why it became night. But when they looked closer, they couldn't see any stars. Even the moon was not there. 

If not for the lights around, they would be blinded by the darkness. 

5