Chapter 333
321 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 333

A woman sniffed her nose as she wiped her tears, she couldn't handle her emotions. She was watching episode 6 of Squid Game while a man was watching next to her. 

"Yeah, too cliche. Only weak-hearted will cry watching this. You want to earn billions? You should expect to die, these characters are pathetic." Mikael turned to Lilith. "Furthermore, you're a God who killed millions of people last time! Yet you are crying because of this fiction? What kind of stupidity is that? What a hypocrite!"

Mikael sneered, this was slowly getting silly. He sighed, a bit frustrated. He heard that the Queen of Methuselah was a prideful woman. He was disappointed to see her like this.

"I came here to fight, not to watch Netflix."

"How about Netflix and Chill… you know that term right?"

Lilith sent flirty gazes at Mikael as she showed her cleavage, the man shook his head. Her eyes glistened because of the tears she had for Squid Game.

"Miss, I know what that means, I've done that to my two lovely girls."

Mikael even had a threesome. Ah, he missed them so much.

"So wanna do it with me?"

"Condom first."

Mikael offered. 

"What? Who used that kind of thing? That's awful. My homies love raw!"

Lilith protested. It was ironic that a woman hated condoms, usually, it was the other way around.

"I want protection, I'm not sure if your pussy is clean and I don't want to impregnate you."

"Tch, that's sexist."

She clicked her tongue. She just wanted to have a child, a powerful child that can rule over the universe, and Mikael's genes had that potential. 

"Furthermore, you said that you love Kim Soo-Woon. That means that Kim Soo-Woon savored that, possibly you're already pregnant. To top it all, I don't want sloppy seconds."

Mikael had his pride. V-hole must be cleaned for his PP to use. 

"It's already a month since Kim Soo-Woon left this place. How dare you say that my glorious vagina is dirty? Do you know how many Gods want to taste it? Even lecherous Zeus wants to rape me! Do you know how many Gods I killed because of their arrogance!? And yes! I'm already pregnant!"

Likith crossed her arms, glaring at Mikael. 

Mikael was dumbfounded.

"You're already pregnant but you still want to fuck? Aight, I don't want to talk to you anymore. Let's fight so that I can leave this place. Woman, you're crazy."

Mikael stood and twirled his weapon. He stared at Lilith, he wanted to fight her. 

Lilith gasped and she covered her mouth.

"You're going to fight a pregnant woman?"

"I believe in true gender equality. I don't care about the kid, I beat a nine years old asshole when I was in high school."

"You're horrible. I see, I guess I have to teach you some lessons."

Lilith lost her playfulness, she snapped her fingers, and the whole place altered into a wide arena. Her crimson eyes were glowing dangerously. She didn't have the intention of holding back. Lilith was still the same, she hated people who don't give her respect. The only reason she endured Mikael was because of his genes.

Even when she first met Kim Soo-Woon, she endured his brazenness because he was a Hunter that had unique power. 

"It's fortunate that I'm bound by a contract and I can't kill people."

"Un, thank you? I guess?"

Mikael tilted his head, his gaze was mocking her.

"Hmmph!! I can't kill you but it does not mean that I can't hurt you. I will break your bones till you cry in blood. I will tell you a fact, Kim Soo-Woon never won."

"That means he's weak."

He shrugged, he activated his power and dashed towards Lilith. Kim Soo-Woon is the type of guy who doesn't give his all so who cares?

………
……

Mikael proved his point.

………
……

Their battle ended and the whole place was destroyed. The arena was ripped into pieces and the topography tremendously changed. There were craters all around, the ground was scorching because of the after-effects of the lightning that annihilated the place. 

"Gahak!"

In the middle of the destruction, a woman was kneeling on the ground. Her limbs were scorched black to charcoal and her flesh was cooked. Lilith coughed blood as she glared at the nonchalant man who was staring at her. Her chest was bust open and her organs were visible to see, it was gruesome as her heart continued beating despite having holes. Her beauty faded, she was haggard and in pain. 

Mikael was true to his words, he is indeed a follower of true gender equality. 

Lilith was shocked, utterly shaken when the battle went on. She clenched her fists in frustration. She underestimated him. She didn't think that Mikael would defeat her. And it was a one-sided battle, where Mikael kept swinging his weapon and she received most of his attack. 

It was frightening. Lilith lost in the battle against the Protector, she was still suffering from that battle. Yet she couldn't believe that she would be defeated like this against Mikael. 

"That's Skill…"

She muttered as her damages slowly healed. She hated to admit it but she was thoroughly defeated with no comeback. 

"Yeah, I awakened that Skill when I acquired the Hrunting. It's quite tricky but once you get the gist, it will be an invincible ability."

"Indeed…"

She smiled and she was gritting her teeth as blood crept out. She thought she had the upper hand yet when Mikael cast that certain Skill, she became a punching bag. 

She couldn't see him nor detect his presence, the only thing she knew was that black lightning would hit her. In that last exchange, Mikael easily pierced her chest and burned her body without mercy. Lilith cried at that time, that was the only moment she realized that she couldn't beat him. Not when she was still recuperating from the battle against the Protector. 

Yet even that idea had a slim chance. 

'Even if I recovered, I'm still not sure if I can defeat him.'

Mikael could kill her if he wanted to. Yet he didn't do it. 

"Why did you spare me?"

"Don't be foolish, you said that you have a daughter. Something is bugging me when you said that… So I decided not to kill you because I don't want to cause more trouble."

He scratched his head, he didn't know what he was talking about. He just feels like killing Lilith would be bad. 

"I see…"

Lilith giggled. Mikael didn't know the exact reason yet he listened to his instinct. 

"Since you defeat me I will tell you. If this current body died, I can revive using my daughter. With that, I can leave this place and destroy the contract."

"If you can be revived, why didn't you kill yourself?"

"Because I can't, it's part of the contract that I can't kill myself."

"Ah, I see… Okay.

Mikael grinned dangerously as if he was the torment's incarnation.

"You!!!! Gaaaahhhhhh!!!!"

Mikael cast his Shock and burned Lilith. Her flesh was regenerating and eroding at the same time. 

"I won't kill you, but I hate people who tried to use me, especially when they have bad intentions. Besides, I still remember how millions of people died because of you. Do you think I can forgive you just because you're beautiful, just because you're pregnant? I tell you this, fuck you, and fuck the kids!!."

He mumbled as he watched Lilith cry in pain. He won't kill her, but Lilith would receive massive pain that she would rather beg and die.

[ I want to thank my patrons for supporting my Patreon:

Thedusk, Fandley, David T, javier estremera, Nameless, Brian Tate, Ryuu, Milton Jaimes, Keith, Accelerator, Raini M. Terante, daniel alexander, WorldofASH, Aldnoah, Robert Campbell, Wills, Me, Rilayer, Todd, VoidStar, David Jensen, tirily19, Shadowsaja, GuyGoose, Duke York, Venom 0, Veren Hammock, Capzlawk Nguyen, Crane17686, HaiI'mRyuu, L A M, Alex, Haddouch Belca'Sam and Ausner Gentil.]

[This is the first week of the month and it's the best time to subscribe. I don't recommend you subscribing at the end of the month because you won't get most of it.]

[I only have one-tier. For five dollars you can read: 
65 advance chapters of MNPOTS
43 advance chapters of TOFD]

[If you want you can read advanced three chapters for minimum of twenty pesos(20 PHP) by donating to my Paypal and Gcash, I will send you the google drive link once you donated.]

[Gcash:  09563201143 ]

[Paypal:  paypal.me/Pujimaki ]

12