Chapter 357
266 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 357

"Raaahhh!!!"

"Everyone, hold your line!! Don't break the formation! As long as the Saintess is with us, we are not going to die! Keep advancing! Maintain your position and attack the Demons!! Rear! Protect the Saintess!!"

Seven commanded the thousands of people who were keeping the Demons away from the evacuation center. Because every place was infested with Demons, the people couldn't find a safe place to teleport. So they didn't have a choice but to protect the center instead.

The children cried because they were afraid of the enemies. The parents tried their best to calm them down. 

Because of the Demon invasion, hundreds of millions of innocent people died and it was still going up.

In the middle of this tragedy, a new hero emerged to save them. Because of her, the Hunters maintain their position to defend against the Demons without fearing death. 

Her name is Andromeda F. Cercado, she protected and healed the Hunters, keeping them away from demise. She was their savior. 

When Rifts started appearing around, Andromeda and the others were having a tour in Cavite.

Seven visited his sister at that time. When Seven found that Adalyn was comfortable with the two girls, he sighed in relief and helped them with their tour, until the invasion happened.

He was actually shocked that the number of deaths in Cavite was much lower when he contacted his guild.

"Cavite is a province and it has multiple cities… Yet Andromeda has the power to heal them despite the distance."

He shivered. It was frightening. The province of Cavite was definitely big, almost 1500 square kilometers, yet her power accomplished healing millions of people in that wide area.

'Is this the true ability of the people who trained under Kyle Rockwell?'

Seven regretted that he didn't ask for Kyle's guidance. 

Andromeda, Titania, and Adalyn were at the top of the evacuation center. Titania and Adalyn were protecting her while she was casting her Skill. 

Andromeda wiped her sweat. 

Because Andromeda's mana easily regenerates because of her absorption, she could maintain healing Hunters for hours. To be precise, it was seven hours ago when Demons started appearing and Andromeda was keeping with her Skill since that time. It was a great feat.

Although there was a massive trick to that. Because of thousands of Hunters that were around the evacuation center, Andromeda had thousands of refueling stations to absorb. If anyone of the Hunter was injured, Andromeda would cast her spell to heal the Hunter and she would absorb a portion of his mana and experience points. This was a passive Skill, a cheat to be exact. Just like how Mikael had his cheat, Andromeda had her one too. 

"For the Saintess!!"

The Hunters started calling her Saintess because of her miraculous healing power that protected the province. 

In a way, Cavite was the safest place in the world because of Andromeda's healing power. In Kyle's past, Calabarzon became the refuge for humanity and this was Miriam's hideout too. No Demons could infiltrate this region because of Miriam and Andromeda's combination, constant monitoring and healing. 

"For the Saintess!!"

"For the Saintess!!"

"P- please stop…"

The Hunters started calling her and Andromeda was flustered. She was not used to this. She lost interest in fame after what she experienced back in the past where Giant Ants attacked Dasmariñas and she lost her arm. So she didn't like to be praised. 

She turned to Titania, asking for her help. 

"I'm sorry Lady Andromeda but it's a good idea to boost the army's confidence."

Titania shook her head. She commanded Seven to increase the army's morale by telling them to chant Andromeda's title. This way, the Hunters would think that the Saintess was looking over them, protecting them against the Demons. It was proven favorable because the Hunters started pushing the Demons. Although Andromeda's constant casting of her Skill was the main factor too. Her healing Skill could reach kilometers after numerous training. 

Of course, other healers were there to heal the Hunters but because of their mana pool, they couldn't keep up with Andromeda's endless casting of spell. She was definitely the Saintess, they strongly believe so. 

"Glory for the Saint!!"

"Mou…"

Andromeda was embarrassed. She was not used to this kind of attention. The last time she experienced attention, she almost lost her life. Her life was hunted by assassins to take her Evolution Stone. Even Titania was part of that. 

"It's okay Ate, with this you can have the reason to talk to Kuya Mikael."

Adalyn replied. The metals around her became liquid as she shot through the hordes of Demons. She was part of the top 10 so she was strong.

"You really think so?"

She turned around, looking at her and Adalyn nodded her head. The idea of Mikael being impressed of her achievements tickled her heart. 

The little girl giggled watching her blushing, Andromeda was older than her but she was more innocent.

"Watch out, someone's coming."

Their conversation stopped when they sense that someone was flying in the sky. They didn't feel any bad intentions but they still raised their defense just to be safe. After all, Demons could hide their bloodlust. 

As the unknown person got closer to their location, they realized that the guy was not a Demon because he didn't have any of their characteristics. 

The guy was using black lightning to accelerate in the sky. He had black hair and dark brown eyes. 

"Is that Kuya Mikael?"

Adalyn tilted her head. She heard that Mikael went on a journey. 

She glanced at her big sister and she found that Andromeda was stunned. Her eyes were staring at Mikael and her heart started beating faster. She even stopped casting her Skill. 

"Miss Andromeda? Are you okay? Is this person dangerous?"

Titania asked. She would activate her Skill if Mikael tried to get closer to them. 

"N- no, it's fine."

Andromeda was nervous and shook her head twice. She didn't want to show a bad impression. To be honest, she wanted to check her appearance but because she was in the middle of a battle, it would be improper. 

"Sister... I think you need to cast your Skill again."

Adalyn reminded her, looking at Hunters that were suffering. 

"O- oh, I'm sorry."

She became embarrassed. She started healing the Hunters groaning in pain. Yet, the nervousness in her heart didn't go away. 

6