Chapter 375
265 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 375

While Mikael and Furrneka were teleported into Chen Yu's hideout, Klein and his wife Kitsune went to the reestablished Beast Kingdom. 

Yes, these two decided to marry. Kitsune wanted to have a honeymoon in Paris but sad to say, Paris was no more. That place became Demon infected and Eiffel Tower was fucked. 

Furthermore, because the Elders wanted her to come to the Beast Kingdom, Kitsune didn't have a choice but to postpone the honeymoon. 

Kitsune had a proper wedding, but she didn't invite a lot of people. She just asked for some close relatives, she wore a beautiful white wedding dress and asked(threathened) a priest to take over the ceremony. 

Overall, the wedding was romantic. Klein and Kitsune said their vows and kissed in the end. They both understood that they might die, especially now that Demons invaded their planet, so these two love birds decided to marry. 

Mikael watched the ceremony, sometimes he would squeeze Furrneka's hand.

"So why did you call me?"

Kitsune snorted. She combed her hair, intentionally showing her diamond ring. The Elders did their best to smile, they didn't want to piss this woman off. Kitsune was known for being a rough woman, she could do what she wants because she is strong. 

They glanced at Klein who was next to her, Klein appeared to be calm and he was just listening to them. Despite being weaker than the Elders, he showed no fear and looked at their eyes casually. 

"You see--"

"It's fine, I'll be the one to explain."

"Y- Your Majesty!"

The Elders bowed their heads before Queen Saya. She elegantly entered the room and nodded at them. She signaled the Elders to leave the room and they followed her command. 

She sat in front of the couple and smiled. Kalman and Captain James were next to her sides, they decided to serve the Beast Kingdom. Because Kalman and Captain James were Kampi, it was better if they were always together. Just as always, Kalman had this tough shield on his back,  while Captain James was standing straight. They were both fine. 

[Note: Captain James is the person who beat Hakanria when they fought, the time when the Bone Dragon revives.]

"Why are you here?"

Kitsune raised her brow, looking at the Queen with disdain. Kitsune hated her, she hated the royalty overall. Together with the Elders, the royalty did their best to subdue her power and authority. 

"I heed your call last time because you threatened Furrneka. But now you don't have anything to use for me. I'm free."

Queen Saya averted her gaze because she knew what they did to Kitsune. James tried to intervene but Kalman stopped him, they were just knights. They didn't have the authority to talk, they have to respect them. That's their job. 

"I'm sorry."

"Huh, what can your sorry do?"

Kitsune scoffed. This was getting stupid. She didn't return to this Kingdom just to receive a sorry. 

Queen Saya understood it. But she still said her apology because she knew that they were wrong. Their decision was a mistake, and Queen Saya wanted to make it right. 

Normally, this should be Shenten's job, because he is the King. Furthermore, because Shenten is mute, this job was put on Queen Saya. Queen Saya was one of the people who agreed to chain Kitsune in the Kingdom so that she won't meet her Kampi. 

"No, It's not entirely because of that. But it's one of the reasons why I want to meet you. Thank you for helping us."

She bowed her head and even Kitsune was slightly stunned. She immediately erased that expression. She glanced at Klein and Klien kissed the back of her hand. Saying that she could do what she wants, Klein is always there to support her. 

Kitsune smiled and turned to Saya. 

"Tell me the reason why you call me here."

Kitsune understood that they would never call her without a reason. 

The newly reformed Beast Kingdom became one of the safest places on Earth. Beastmen had experienced fighting against Demons, they easily prevent the enemies from reaching their place. 

Because of this, a lot of people decided to take refuge in their country. Other countries couldn't cope with the war and people understood that the Beastmen Kingdom can protect them well. That's why Kalman was serving the royalty because he made a contract that his people could live in the Kingdom. 

So far, the Kingdom gained a reputation amidst this crisis. Even the Beast Clans who betrayed them tucked in their tails and swore loyalty to the throne. They understood that they can never survive this war if they don't ally with the Kingdom. Of course the Beastmen Kingdom didn't leave them unscathed and asked for resources and assistance.

But the Kingdom knew that this was not enough to win against the Demons. Even if they defend well against them, the corruption will slowly kill them instead. So they needed every power they could amass. And Kitsune is one of them. Being a Legendary Creature, Kitsune has strong resistance against corruption and she's strong too. 

So…

Queen Saya opened her mouth and explained. She didn't want to lie so she did her best to be honest to catch their interests. 

However,

Kitsune just clicked her tongue. She knew that they won't call her without a reason. She already expected they needed her again. 

What's more,

'Residency? Hah! I can live where I want. I don't need to sign any paper or what-not.'

She already calculated this. 

"It's not that you have to live permanently in this Kingdom. You can think of this as a vacation spot, we will build a house just for you. We will give you resources too."

To be honest, Queen Daya didn't know what she was saying. She just wanted to convince Kitsune to agree. She was not asking for help, she just wanted Kitsune to see the Beast Kingdom as her home too. 

Kitsune stood up, she didn't have any reason to listen to her. She wanted to leave but Klein was still sitting. 

"Honey?"

She asked. Klein touched his chin and thought about it. 

"Vacation house, huh? It's a good place, maybe we can have a vacation here once we have a child. We can do our honeymoon too, in this place."

"Okay, where do I sign?"

Child and Honeymoon. When Kitsune heard these words, she immediately stamped the paper and agreed to their condition. As expected, Klein is the only one who can make her bend...

4