Chapter 401
189 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 401

Mikael and Furrneka were kneeling in front of four tombs. Whenever he was in Cavite, he would always visit their graves at least once. He had so much respect for his parents and grandparents. His parents did their best to make them grow safe and healthy. 

As for his grandparents, Lolo and Lola were the ones who took them in when Klein and Mikael lost their parents. Sadly, Mikael fell into comatose and he only witnessed Lola's last breath. 

It was one of the heartbreaking moments of his life. He rubbed his head on the ground and was seriously contemplating. He didn't know why, but he was mad at himself. 

Futrneka was startled but she followed his act. She put her head on the ground. She believed that this gesture was a way of giving respect. 

Mikael brought a case of alcohol and food for them. He put them in front of the tombs and bowed his head. 

Just as they were ready to stand up, they found that Klein and Kitsune came too. 

"Furrneka!"

"Sister!"

The two girls were happy and they hugged each other and jumped around like children. They giggled and were delighted to know that they were both fine. 

As for the two brothers, they both nodded and looked at the tombs. Klein kneeled and brought them flowers. He pursed his lips while looking at the tombs. 

He smiled when he recalled all the good times they shared. He was proud that they were his parents and grandparents. He loves them. Then, he glanced at his brother. 

"Kuya, we found something in the secret mansion of the Rothschild."

Klein and Kitsune almost died. That explosion was strong. Thankfully, they have unparalleled survivability. When the explosion ended, they were bloodied and wounded but they didn't receive life-threatening damage. A powerful Demon erased the evidence. 

"Hm?"

Mikael looked at his younger brother, waiting for his answer. 

"It seems that Christian's family are connected to the Demons a long time ago."

"What do you mean?"

Mikael was confused and his eyes glinted. 

"I'm speaking about their family. The Rothschild are slaves of the Demons. I'm actually shocked too. Their family has a history of almost 300 years ago and I found that their family is connected to Demons."

"… I see."

Mikael closed his eyes. Now, that one thing that bugged him was answered. 

"Did you tell this to Kyle and the others?"

"No, I want to talk to you first."

Klein shook his head and leaned towards the tombs and kissed them one by one. He wiped his tears and stared down. 

"I will tell them later on but I want to tell you first so that you can think for yourself."

"Thank you."

Mikael nodded. To be honest, he wanted to pat Klein's head but he knew that Klein didn't like it. 

When they were still young, Mikael used to pat him but that gesture stopped when they started high school. Their age gap was just 4 years old.

Mikael chuckled. Now that Klein shaved his beard, it was apparent that Mikael was the oldest. 

Well, Mikael stopped cutting his hair and a beard started forming on his face. He didn't care anyway. 

"Do you think this is related to the Rifts?"

Klein asked and Mikael confirmed it. 

"It is. Maybe this invasion was planned for a long time."

Mikael recalled that Earth-chan manifested because of the threat from the outside. 

Furthermore…

"Ivan's summoning is not enough to cause thousands of Rifts. The sky even turned dark. It's impossible unless this invasion was planned for a long time."

Mikael thought that the Rothschild prepared this 300 hundred years ago. Their family constructed rituals in different places in the world. Now, those rituals created this situation. 

He chuckled. It was funny that the stuff that happened a long time ago would affect them, he was not even alive at that time. 

"This explains the rumors."

"But it looks like Christian and his brother didn't know this."

"No, Christian already had an inkling but he was still not sure… That's the reason why they disappeared."

Mikael touched his chin. This was getting interesting and frustrating at the same time. Well, even if he knew, the sow was already thrown and he couldn't stop it. 

"Ivan can't create a worldwide phenomenon, he can create dozens of Rifts at least, but covering the whole world is too much."

Mikael was curious about the Demon or Demons that the Rothschild contacted. He grinned as he realized that humans were truly disgusting. 

When Kitsune found that Klein was paying respect to his elders, Kitsune followed him and kneeled too. 

She was thankful to them because she met Klein. He is the best thing that happened in her life. Kitsune was living like a prisoner. She was born as the new Nine-Tails when the former Nine-Tails died. Yet she didn't feel any happiness. Instead, the people around her looked at her with fear. But when she met Klein, she realized that her life was not that bad.

………  

……  

Klein and Mikael spent their time in the cemetery drinking their father's favorite alcohol, Emperador. They laughed because this cheap drink couldn't make them tipsy at all. 

They looked at the two women and smiled. Furrneka and Kitsune were talking about something and giggling. This was not that bad. 

However, no matter how many times they disregard this matter, they knew that the darkness was still affecting them. Maybe that was the reason why they were gloomy. 

"Let's go, we have to talk to Miriam."

Mikael nodded. The portal that connects Earth to the Underworld was established. Now, they could start the counter-attack. 

Yet, just as they walked ahead. They found a couple who was doing the deed close to them. It was normal but something caught their attention, the woman was a succubus because of her wings and tail.  

"Hm?"

Klein tilted his head. He thought that he knew the woman. 

"Baby, why are you looking at them?"

Kitsune coiled her arms around his, she was emitting jealousy. She didn't like that Klein was looking at the woman. 

"Nothing, I just think that I know that woman."

He narrowed his eyes. 

"... Tiffany?"

4