Chapter 526: After Stories
184 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 526: After Stories

"Haaah haaah..."

In the middle of the destruction, a man was gasping for air as he tried to bandage his deep wound. He grunted and did his best to stop the bleeding. 

"We failed."

He muttered, looking straight ahead but with no destination. He just walked ahead. 

He fought one of the Demon Lords, Diablo of the Pride. He almost killed Diablo but he failed because the other Demon Lords showed up. In the end, he was deeply wounded and it was impossible to heal his wounds. 

It seemed that this would be the last time he would see this scene. 

The Earth where he lives for his whole life was going to crumble. 

"Heh..."

Kim Soo-Woon closed his eyes and a pathetic laugh escaped from his mouth. 

They lost. The outcome was clear.

When was it? The exact moment when their future became apparent. 

Perhaps it was when the Shadow Demon first showed up. 

Perhaps when Princess Celine betrayed the planet and caused massive damage. 

Perhaps from the start. Maybe their end was only destruction. 

Kim Soo-Woon was exhausted and kneeled down. Then, he started laughing when he realized that the dead body next to him was someone he knew. 

"Look at this, I never thought that I will meet you here."

Kim Soo-Woon smiled and lit a cigarette. He wanted to get a taste of it for the last time. 

"I only have two outcomes. It's either I die or become a Demon."

Kim Soo-Woon chose death. 

However...

"Kyle, what do you think? Do you think you can alter destiny if you return back in time?"

He asked the dead body next to him. Kyle Rockwell died a miserable death. A great portion of his body melted as if he was hit by corrosive acid. 

Kim Soo-Woon puffed the smoke out. He summoned an Item. 

"This is an Item that I got when I was in the Hidden Dungeon. At first, I want to take Muramasa but I feel like this Item is much better... I guess I'm wrong."

Kim Soo-Woon was holding a Clock.

The Clock of Time, an Item that could only be used once. 

"I can return back in time and change the future... But I know that I can't accomplish it. What the world needs is a leader, not a warrior like me."

He felt grim. He coughed blood and glanced at the dead body. 

"Kyle, my friend, I'm sure you can do it."

He put the Clock on Kyle's rotten palm. 

Kim Soo-Woon smiled. 

"I hope you will have a happy life. Because we will never see each other again."

He gulped and helped Kyle to click the button of the Clock of Time. 

"After all, I'm not part of the story."

6