Vol 1 cap 2
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today and the 21st of July I am in a place called Beco Diagonal, when I woke up I put on a black shirt and shorts of the same color and then went to have breakfast in the morning when I finished eating.

Pow!

Someone was knocking on the door, it was a giant man standing at the door. His face was almost completely hidden by a long, shaggy mane of hair and a wild, matted beard, but you could see his eyes, shining like black beetles under all his hair.

 

"May I help you?" Saulo asks.

"Yes, I am Rubeus Hagrid, I am Hogwartsvim's gamekeeper, by order Albus came to take you to buy his first wand," Hadrig replies.

"But he said he already bought all the material why do I have to go buy the wand if he can't do that?" Saul asks

"Target can't buy your wand, only you can, good thing you haven't been doing anything we can go" Hadrig says.

 

Saulo was a toothbrush and talks to his mother, then accompanied Hadrig to a strange alley there, he wicks some bricks and opens a passage.

 

"Welcome to Diagon Alley" Hadrig speaks.

“Wow” Saulo speaks in amazement.

 

Saulo being surprised by the size of the place so many different stores he also noticed that some who walked here were not even human, finding it all surprising in front of a store.

"Here the best wand store that could exist Olivaras" Hadrig speaks with confidence in his voice.

 

The two enter and are greeted by an old man with white hair.

 

"What can I do for you?" you ask.

"Bring this young man here to buy his first wand" Hadrig says, pointing at Saulo.

"Pleasure, my lord" Saulo, speaks very polite.

“What a polite young man waits for a while” You say.

 

You start the wick on the shelves and take a box and bring it to the counter, when you open it, you show a brown wand.

 

"A flexible 24cm willow core with a Centaur tail" will you speak and then hand the wand over to Saulo.

 

When he takes the wand he can see his energy trying to enter the wand further and expelled, he enters and puts it on the counter.

 

"What's it?" Hadrig asks.

“And that I felt that this doesn’t fit” Saulo speaks a lie

“I can't tell you that I can see the magic” Saulo thinking.

"How about this a 17cm cherry with an inflexible unicorn hair" the old man says, handing over another wand.

 

When he takes it he feels the same thing it happens 5 more times until he speaks.

"May I ask why these wands are not for me?" Saulo asks.

"This is because the wand chooses the wizard and not the other way around" the old man replies with a smile.

"Does every wand have a core of some magical creature?" Saulo asks another question.

"Yes, why?" the old man also answers more by asking a question.

"Don't you have a wand that your core is from some dark creature?" Saulo answers.

 

Both the old man and Hadrig are suppressed by the question the old man seems like he would say something else ends up being silent and going to the back of his store after a few minutes he comes back with another wand of very dark black color.

 

"A 24cm flexible blackthorn and its core a demented finger, this is the first wand that was made of this creature" the old man gives Saulo the wand.

 

When Saulo takes the wand his energy was able to enter the wand suddenly the whole room starts to get dark as something sucks the light Saulo's hair starts dancing in the air, so everything is normal.

 

"That was very interesting" the old man says.

“And I know that she chose me” Saulo speaks happily.

 

Both the old man and Hadrig are amazed that Hadrig has to pay the old man and they go to a place called a leaky cauldron they sit and start eating.

 

"May I ask what my grandfather was like?" Saulo asks.

 

When he says that Hadrig be a little wobbly.

 

"When you looked at him you thought he was a good person but he showed a terrible being, he almost sent me to Azkaban" Hadrig speaks very seriously.

“I understand, then, he was always bad” Saulo says a little sad.

"No, no one is always sure when he changed," Hadrig says.

 

After hearing this, Saulo kept thinking about when his grandfather changed so much, after they ate they left Hadrig took him home to be fired and left.

 

“How was it there” speaks a voice from the darkness.

"Hi dad, it was good I got my wand and found out more about my grandfather" Saulo says a little sad.

 

After talking a bit with his father and mother he went to the bedroom to lie down.

While Saulo takes off in a castle near a flower, a meeting takes place inside.

 

"So he got a wand" Gonagall says

“And to top it off with a core that no one can use” Severo speaks worriedly.

"That was also esparto for me, but since he got his wand it means he turns here" Albus says.

"Are you sure it is a good idea that everyone feared when they know he will be hated by many others who want his power" Severus says, still worried.

“Anyway, somebody had just discovered, the death eaters already know they came here with us, we can protect him until he's ready” Albus says.

 

After some time finally arriving September 1 Saulo was taken to a train station his mother kissed him on the cheek and left Saulo was wearing normal clothes to go out he didn't have any material because he had already bought it and taken it to school , now he was looking for platform nine and three quarters he asked where it is for people but they just laugh until he sees a boy who is also looking for platform nine and three quarters.

 

“Hello, you are also looking for this station” Saulo says, showing the paper.

 

The boy looks at him and looks at the paper. The boy's appearance can be described as a skinny boy, with black hair, glasses, and a lightning scar on his forehead.

 

“Yes, I'm looking for you, too, and” the boy was going to ask something more in the middle.

"Yes, I am also a wizard" Saulo replied, already knowing what he was going to say.

"So you're going to Hogwarts too?" the boy asks.

"Yes, my name and Saulo, what's yours?" Saulo asks.

"My name is Harry Potter" Harry replies happily.

At that moment a group of people passed by his back and he overheard some words that said ..

... Full of bundles, of course ...

 

Saulo and Harry turned around. She was a fat woman who spoke to four boys, all with fiery hair. Each was pushing a suitcase like Harry's and carrying an owl. Heart pounding, Saulo and Harry followed, pushing the cart. They stopped and he too, very close to hear what they said.

"Now, what is the platform number?" asked the boys' mother.

“Nine and a half” came the thin voice of a little girl, also with red hair, who was holding the woman's hand.

"Mommy, can't I go?" the girl asks

“You are not yet old, Gina, now be quiet. Okay, Percy, you go first, ”the woman says.

What looked like the older boy marched towards platforms nine and ten. Saulo and Harry watched him, taking care not to blink so as not to miss anything, but as soon as the boy reached the dividing line between the two platforms, a large group of tourists invaded the platform in front of him and when a backpack had just passed , the boy was gone.

"Fred, you now" sent the fat woman.

"I'm not Fred, I'm Jorge" replied the boy. “Frankly, woman, do you say you are our mother? Can't you see that I'm Jorge? ”

"Sorry, Jorge, dear" the woman speaks

"It's a joke, I'm Fred" said the boy, and went. The twin brother shouted at him to hurry up, and he must have answered, because a second later, he disappeared, but how had he done that?

Now the third brother was heading quickly for the barrier, he was almost there, and then, suddenly, he was nowhere else.

And that was it.

"Excuse me" Harry being addressed to the fat woman.

"Hello darlings. Is this your first time at Hogwarts? Ron is new too, ”the woman says.

She pointed to the last child, the youngest. He was tall, thin and lanky, with freckles, big hands and feet and a long nose.

"Yeah," Harry replied.

"The thing is, the thing is that we don't know how ..." Saulo says.

"How to get to the platform?" she said kindly, and Saulo and Harry nodded.

 

Saulo started to feel something, something was going to happen at Hogwarts and that will not be a good thing.

2