Chapter 0 Unknown Wish
395 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 0 Unknown Wish

If you have a never ending life how wonderful it would be?

If you have an unbelievable power how great it would be?

If you have an immortal body how happy can you be?

──Of course, this is just a metaphor, an assumption, 

a dream of many people.

 

Life is just temporary, someday it will end, 

the strength can be achieved but it's only limited, Immortality is just a fantasy by many young people.

Human have only limited life so they dream that they can achieve power and Immortality. 

But for what? To became happy? to be free? to achieve what you want? or just to run away to this cruel world knowing some day you will die.

All of us are afraid of death. That's why they make Gods, beliefs such as reincarnation,heaven and hell. 

We're afraid of what will happen to us after we die, but can immortality and power will make us feel free and happy to be able protect someone important to us? 

or it will just bring despair, sadness, and regret.

As the sun goes down the orange light reflected the sky as if it is its way to say goodbye. 

There are two people currently watching the horizon waiting for it to go dark, the star started appearing and the young man gaze at it without much emotion.

Only reflected in his eyes is sadness, smiling as he remember the good old days.

Right beside him is a girl, with a golden hair that shines into the night as if a star that can cause you to be enchanted by its beauty, 

eyes like yellow gemstone, and skin as white as snow. 

But her beautiful face is covered in tears, looking at the landscape that's been bathing in orange light of the sun. 

A peaceful place for looking at the beautiful view that can bring happiness to anyone to who sees it.

Although her feelings were just as sad just like the young man has. She looks at the view with such strong emotions as if the view are burning  

right inside of her deep, deep mind.

"Did you finally said your last goodbye to this place"

The young man asked the girl besides him, still looking at the view right in front of him.

"Yes I already said goodbye to my friends and my family. I will miss them and this is probably the last time that I might see them again."

The tears of the girl starts flowing, as it makes her feel nostalgic while looking at the place where they used to live before.

"Are you sure about leaving this place, and your family?"

"I've already decided that I'm going back to that place."

"I'm sure that your Mother didn't want you to go there, war will only welcome you there."

"I've already decided that I'm going back, 

I want to know more about her and to protect the people that she holds dearly." 

"But going to the place where only danger will bring you- I'm sure she didn't want you to carry her duty. 

Before she die she wants you to have a happy life that she didn't experience, and I promise her to protect you so please think it carefully."

"I already said this many times that I'm going to that place. O God... you really want me to stay in 

this place? I've already decided so just follow me!"

The girl finally reached her limit over the continued asking of young man.

"There might be a lot of danger in that place but you can protect me, right? So just stop nagging and follow my order, after all your my knight!"

The girl turned to the young man and proudly held chest high" Hee..." The young man laughed at the girl as she proudly held high.

"Youuu!! You laughed because of my chest right?!" 

"No, I didn't" 

"You! Just wait until I grow I make you fell head over heels in love with my adult charm!" 

"I don't think that will happened" the young man just smiled and looked at the girl.

"Ahh!! Just you wait! You stupid knight when I grow older!!"

After an hour of arguing the two of them set on a journey. 

The journey of the Stupid Knight and the Childish Princess.

9