Chapter 3: The Maid (2)
23.8k 6 175
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look at her in surprise, most maids would kind of just leave and forget about what happened, I'm kinda glad though, maybe this'll stop it from getting out. 

I grab my underwear and try to put it on only to realise that my muscles, dick, and body had grown to such an extent that they didn't even git. ARG! Why did the old man have to curse me like this?

I throw them to the side, "What's the deal?" 

She looks at me nervously, "I will pleasure you whenever you want, so long as you don't penetrate my pussy or ass. I will also not tell anyone about your stepmother. In return I ask that you just don't-don't touch your stepmother anymore." Her cheeks go red and I turn my head slightly.

Honestly, I was of high enough standing that not many people would take her seriously especially with my previous tract record of women. Still, I can touch my stepmother whenever and maybe I could turn her as well. 

I look at the maid apprasingly, she was a gnome which made her small 4'5 smaller than my stepmother 4'9. Her tits were of a decent size for her body type, looking large in comparison, I couldn't see her thighs because of her outfit but that doesn't matter much. 

Her lips though were beautiful, luscious and red, I could already imagine my cock getting massaged and sucked. The penetration was a kicker, but,

"deal."

175