Chapter 33: A Fair Trade
1.7k 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The both of us freeze, my cock is still stuffed in Cows mouth and I can feel her squirming around it - she hasn't noticed that another one of her students had just come in.

My roommate stands at the door for a second, taking the entire situation in. Two slaves, cum still dripping from their freshly fucked holes have their mouths firmly around his supervisors big tits - and his supervisor has a cock stuffed straight down her throat. Cum is all over the floor, and female juices are also splattered all around.

"..."

"..."

We share a quick moment of silence, only Cows increasingly desperate moans to fill the silence. It's getting quite distracting for me as well - as weird as it was to have someone in the room - it was hard to ignore the fat bouncing tits of my supervisor, the tan asses of my slaves, and the throat clenching around my cock.

"..."

The Lionkin speaks up, "I can't say this is what I was expecting...but considering this is what I found..." He grabs my retinue member, and starts dragging him out the door with him - "I'll consider permission to be granted,"

[Congratulations! You've earned modification points! Why? Cause you just fucked in front of another dude, a gay dude, how does that feel?]

This time I laugh, withdrawing my cock from Cows mouth - and relishing in her gasps - "Shut the fuck up," it was clear who the winner was here, I turn Cow around and prepare to fuck some holes.

 

25