Chapter 6: The Villain is Already Here!? And a Stereotypical One too!?
420 28 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FUUCCKK!!! I yelled at the sky or tried to. Was there even a sky? I mean, I can't see wait, can't I just make spiritual eyes? Why am I getting so distracted? I have more oppressing matters at hand! Well, let's see my support for the journey; it might help with my situation.

Support: Support of The Goddess of Mercy.

Spoiler

Support of The Goddess of Mercy Ella.

Description: You have the support of The Goddess of Mercy Ella, the pure embodiment of mercy and secondary god of pity.

Benefits: Anybody will feel a lot more pity and mercy for you. Three times the speed.

[collapse]

What's with the speed boost? Isn't she a goddess of mercy and not speed? Also, I'm a fucking rock! What use do I have for speed? And what's the purpose, for the mercy, and pity augmentation? What about the Egoa one?

Support: Support of The God of Pride Egoa

Spoiler

Support: Support of The God of Pride Egoa

Description: You have the support of The Despicable God of Pride Egoa

Benefits: Anybody will feel more ten thousand times more prideful when facing you. You can convert pride into strength.

[collapse]

Again what's the point of pride amplification? Also, I'm a rock! I can't use strength! Why couldn't I just convert pride into durability or durability points?! I feel like the gods are taunting me!


... 

...

...

"Hey, I feel like someone's talking about me," Ella said.

"Hahaha! I feel the same thing too! It's probably somebody praising me for my greatness!" Egoa cheerfully said. 

"..."


"Muhahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha!!" A sinister laugh echoed throughout the lands. However, the rock didn't hear it. I mean, he doesn't have ears.  Thankfully the system came into help. 

Ding! The Dark Lord has come! Do you want to hear it's information and whereabouts?

The Villain is Already Here!? The rock said to the system. 

Name: The Dark Lord

Description: The Dark Lord is an evil near-immortal sorcerer of great magics heavily damaged. However, despite the damage, The Dark Lord is still capable of ruling over minor realms due to his wide arrange of spells and a variety of loyal minions (such as undead The Dark Lord raised, Kobolds, Slaves, loyal minions, and more). 

Threat Level: 1.5/10 Realm Threat Level.

Whereabouts: Unknown

And a Stereotypical One too!?

 

 

11