Chapter 7: The Dark Lord’s Succubus
483 65 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uhh--_---__-♥"-Succubus.

"..."-The Dark Lord.

What! My seduction doesn't work at him?! The succubus thought.

"I can read your mind your tricks, won't work on me. "-The Dark Lord.

The Dark Lord can read, my mind, oh no! The Dark Lord will probably skewer me! Or torture me for my audacity, to seduce him! The succubus begins to think of all the ways The Dark Lord could punish her. 

"Oh Lord, please, have mercy!"-Succubus.

"I'm feeling merciful today. I shall let you go."-The Dark Lord.

"Thank you, my lord."-Succubus.

"But not without punishment.-The Dark Lord. 

Suddenly the succubus's face shriveled up in fear for what's to come next.

"Yes, my lord, may your humble servant ask what punishment will I bear?"-Succubus.

"To deal with an inconvenience for a realm, I wish to conquer. You may use some of my resources to aid your quest."-The Dark Lord.

"Yes, my lord, as you request."-Succubus.

The succubus slowly walked away. 

"Oh, and by the way, Lalina?"-The Dark Lord.

How does The Dark Lord know my name? The succubus thought as she felt the overwhelming dread crushed her.  

"Y-yes, my lord?"-Succubus.

"Should you fail, I'll make sure your family will have the worst fate possible"-The Dark Lord.

The succubus eyes widened as she heard the threat. The sweat coming out of her forehead was cold. Her face, serious. Her eyes determined to follow The Dark Lord's order. 

"Oh, and by the way? Leave."-The Dark Lord.

The succubus didn't respond, merely walking towards the exit, determined to remove the enemy. 

 

 

 

 

 

9