Chapter 8: Oh, come on!
303 16 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, I should start moving towards The Dark Lord and defeat him. I moved well towards The Dark Lord, tried to. Sigh, how am I going to save the realm when I can't even move? I mean, I'm a rock with soul powers. 

...

...

...

...

Uh, I guess I can make spiritual defenses, wait I can use Spiritual Physicality to make defenses, against The Dark Lord. I almost forgot about the technique.  


???? Later

Fucking finally! After who knows how long, I have made a flawless ward around the realm so that almost no one can enter. Is it even strong enough against The Dark Lord?  I guess I have to improve the ward.


??? Later

Well, that took shorter than I thought. I guess I also have to prepare some defensive weapons, after all, The Dark Lord might break the ward if we don't have a way to repel The Dark Lord. 


??? Later

Fucking finally. Now that millions of spirit turrets that can heavily injure a soul have been implemented. I can finally take a rest and not worry about the ward.

"Haha! The portal truly worked! Now I can terrorize the realm and defeat its defenders for The Dark Lord!"

So after who knows how long of preparation. A mere fucking PORTAL got through all of it. Oh, come on!

Sorry if the chapter has bad quality and barely any comedy or content. It was in the morning and I didn't want to stop it at an awkward point in the story. Now that it's edited it should be more readable.

6