Prologue: A void
541 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wander in this endless void along with my fellow spirits for dozens of millennia.  I walked and walked and walked, just like my brethren. As I kept marching on in these barren lands void of any plants or life, I saw thousands of beautiful structures, encountered great knowledge, but they didn't matter here. WHY would it matter? It was just words and images, nothing to help you in this purgatory.  Some wanted food: others wanted water, while a foolish group desired money.  Do they not know material desires couldn't be found nor be any of use? Money can't buy anything here; food will only make you hungrier water makes you thirstier. You don't need substance here. Isn't walking towards the great gate to freedom good enough?  Sure it was a long and tedious journey where many gave up: others found some enlightenment like me: others broke down both mentally and physically. Sure it was tedious, but wasn't being free from this void worth it? I knew I was already partially free from this void, free from the cycle, yet I still walked and walked and walked. Finally, I saw the gate. I was excited no doubt; maybe I could find a purpose. Something more than just walking an endless journey. As I walked, my excitement grew larger and larger, and so did my speed. I dreamt vividly of what could be the realm of the living as I entered the grand gate now cleansed of any sins and freed from material desires. The process has begun.

  • Soul entering The Cycle of Life and Death error found. The soul cannot enter. Locating error reason found.
  • Reason: The soul has achieved partial enlightenment and thus cannot enter the Cycle without splitting, nor can It reach ******* due to partial enlightenment. 
  • Solution: Bound the soul into an inanimate object with no soul. 
  • Searching, object found, the object: A rock. 

 

.......

.......

.......

???

16