096
390 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, you're still here, huh? You really are different. You said that 046 didn't scare you? Heh. Well, at this point, it's no longer an interview, it's just me trying to scare you. In that case, there's SCP 096. They call him "The shy guy". Cheesy name, am I right? My name? Well, you see, the problem is, I don't really remember. Whenever I do that come back alive thing, I seem to forget things. I forgot my name long, long ago. But I go by "D-117". Or just 117, I guess. Oh yeah! My bad! 096... I will never forget what happened in that cell. Never. And so far, I never did. I remember each and every detail.

They woke me up; baton against bars. The same old thing. I was led to the cell, the same old way. The same old scientist. Well, not exactly the same. It's always a scientist. But a different one. This scientist was Dr. Philipsberg. He had curly brown hair and brown eyes. He looked as if he hated his job. I don't blame him. I smiled. "How's your day, doctor?," I asked him. At the time, I had learned that annoying the staff wasn't the best thing to do, but it was entertaining. The Doctor smiled back, but not out of humor. He nodded to the guard behind me and I felt the end of the automatic rifle the guard was carrying smash into the back of my skull. I fell onto the ground, not able to brace myself due to my handcuffs. My smile didn't break though, even though blood trickled from the corner of my mouth. The bitter liquid coated my teeth and it was slightly uncomfortable. The guard rammed his boot into my stomach, and I lost all my air. The guard then grabbed my arm and yanked me back up on my feet. I giggled. The guard made as if to hit me again with his gun but stopped abruptly as I sensed the doctor raise his hand up. "If you would have cooperated, this all would have been easier. We are just trying to save humanity." I giggled again. "Cooperate my ass," I said. The guard roughly grabbed the back of my neck and shoved me inside the cell. Inside that cell was a door that slid open as the one behind me closed. I walked in since I had no other choice. That door slid shut as well. And all satisfaction that was inside me from just before left my body with a gasp. I stared in horror and also curiosity as a skinny figure with inhumanly long arms and legs crouched into the corner. There was a period of stillness until 096 turned around. The head was shaped like a football and all the facial features were unsymmetrical. It covered it's face with its huge hands. It removed the hands. And it's jaw extended all the way to the ground. It let loose a ear-piercing scream, that sounded like a man being tortured. I didn't even have time to react as it rushed toward me and grabbed my upper and lower body in each hand. I felt the worst pain I had in my life as there was the sound that tape makes when you rip it off a roll. And it dropped me. I tried to scream but I couldn't. I saw my intestines hanging from my stomach, incomplete without the other half which lay on the other side of the cell. Fortunately, I passed out quickly.

I screamed for hours after getting up out of the bed. My voice was raw for the next week. After the screaming came the crying. And then the silence. That was the worst thing I ever experienced.

9