426
282 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm not going to get into too much detail with the breach, alright? But I collected documents and stored them in a backpack I had found in the locker room. I don't have any idea why. I just felt like I had to do it. The documents? They... I don't remember. Shit. Okay! I know! It is very dangerous. Ugh! We both came here for an interview, right? Okay then. Let me finish. Hahahahaha! I read in the documents about SCP 426. And it's a damn toaster. But it's dangerous all the same. I apparently like to be called by first person. I know it really sounds weird. But when I read the document about me, it said that I compel people to want to become toasters like me. There was this report about a family that owned me. It said that the Mother was electrocuted when she tried to stick her tongue in a power outlet. The Grandmother was killed when her stomach ruptured by consuming a huge amount of bread. Two were killed in the fire that resulted from the outlet incident. And the only survivor was the Father, although he died from malnutrition while "waiting for the toast to pop out". Yeah. The poor bastard shoved the bread down that old ladies' throat. It's sick, is what it is. So be careful. Anything can kill you.

8