Extra: Chapter 7, part 11.1
376 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After seeing his friends off, Sigulf closed the door and sighed out of relief.

“Well, I guess that’s that.” he muttered. “Can’t forget to prepare for Friday. Now with all this rain, how should I chill for today…”

But as Sigulf turned around…

“…eh?”

“Umm…”

Celina was still in his room.

“Ah, s, sorry! I thought that you had left…!”

He returned to open the door again, but a tug on his shirt stopped him immediately.

“C, Celina…?”

“I, it’s alright…” she stammered while shaking her head.

‘C, could this be…!?’

Celina paused for a moment, gathering her breath and courage, before finally saying, “I want to stay for a bit longer, if you don’t mind…”

‘…! Wait, isn’t it still morning!? But…’

Slightly anxious as she was, Celina waits for Sigulf to calm down and make his mind.

‘Aah, if you look at me like that…’

In the end, Sigulf braced himself and decided to give in.

“…not at all, sure. You want me to make some milk tea?”

Celina’s expression brightened upon hearing his answer.

“By all means, please.”

“Well then…”

Carefully, Sigulf locked his door.

‘It’s fine like this, right…?’

———

Meanwhile, outside Sigulf’s room, not long before…

“But man, going all the way to Pacific, huh?” Alba exclaimed. “Somehow I’m getting excited! I don’t think I’ve ever traveled that far…!”

“Fufu, I know how you feel.” Chelsea agreed. “Speaking of which, I think we can discuss about lodg— …Cel?”

She stopped when she realized that Celina isn’t even there.

“What’s wrong?”

“No, I thought she’s with us…”

“Huh? She’s not?” Laine joined while looking around, with Masaki, and for some reason, Carole joining. “Weird… If she went ahead, we should have noticed.”

“Then…”

They came to the same conclusion and stared at Sigulf’s room.

‘’’Those two…!’’’ the girls thought in unison.

———

After a couple of tea, Sigulf and Celina snuggled cozily against each other.

“Mmh~”

Celina leaned her head on his left shoulder, while Sigulf gently brushes her golden locks.

“You’re quite needy today, huh?” he chuckled.

“You don’t like needy ‘big sisters’?”

“I don’t mind, actually…” Sigulf said softly before kissing her temple. “It’s a nice change of pace from the usual.”

“…I…”

“Hm?”

Her expression softened and she hugged Sigulf tighter.

“Celina? What happened?”

“I’m sorry… I was jealous back there…”

“‘Back there?’”

“You know, when Chelsea and Alba pushed you down…”

“…a. Eh, wait, but—”

“I know it’s not your fault… Yet to think I still got upset… I really have to train more…”

“A, ahahahah…”

Sigulf holds her head closer, still tenderly caressing her hair.

“It’s alright.” he reassured. “I understand. And, um… I’m actually happy when you got jealous; that means you just love me that much.”

“Sigulf…”

Celina’s expression quickly turned into a pout, however.

“Wait, you won’t make me jealous on purpose, right?”

“No, I won’t…! I don’t have a deathwish…”

‘What was I thinking? Sheesh…’

“Really? Then…”

“Eh—”

She raised her face while still maintaining a close distance.

“I want you to prove it to me…”

Her voice came out almost like a whisper. Her cheeks were flushed rosy red from anticipation. He can feel her warm breath against his skin.

‘Kuuuh…! What’s with her today!? So cute…!’

Despite practically screaming inside, Sigulf somehow managed to appear calm, and pressed his lips against Celina’s.

“Mmh… Sigulf…”

He holds her shoulders close, as if to relieve her doubts. It’s only after a while that Sigulf backed away from her.

“…is it enough?”

Celina shook her head, which slightly surprised him.

“No… I want more…”

This time, she took the initiative, giving another shock to him.

“Mh…!”

Ever since that day, every kiss they stole, particularly during the Council after-hours, was definitely chaster. But today… There was undeniable yearning within her kiss.

“Sigulf, wait…”

“Eh— Nh…!?”

One after another, what Sigulf thought as a moment of respite was actually a chance for Celina to go further. Again, she planted her own lips on his, yet this time…

‘S, s, she used her tongue—!?’

His mind went blank; the sensation was too much for him. Sigulf didn’t notice nor remember when Celina managed to push him down.

‘I, I never knew kissing could be so—!’

At that very moment, all he wanted… All they wanted was to taste, and to be intertwined with each other.

‘Celina…!’

His hands reached her shoulders, both of them were enthralled on coiling, exploring each other. Every passing second, they grew increasingly desperate and ravenous.

“Pwah…!”

And when the air inevitably ran thin, they finally separated.

“Celina… You…”

She looked away, seemingly embarrassed as her actions finally dawned on her.

“Y, you know… I saw it in a movie once… I wanted to try it with you…” Celina tried to explain. “And…”

“And…?”

“Because I’m the older one here, I thought that I should be the one to take the lead…”

‘Hngh…! So cute…!’

“Was it too much? Have I… Disappointed you?”

“N, not at all…! If anything, that was really hot.”

“I, I see… Ufufu…”

Looking relieved and rather proud, Celina shifted her position on top of Sigulf.

“Saying such flattering things… You shouldn’t tease someone older, you know?” she stared down at him. “I hope you’re ready for the consequences…”

Sigulf can only gulp, his gaze was still fixed on her visage.

‘By Gerdur, she’s so beautiful…’

Instinctively, his hand grabbed her waist, eliciting a giggle from Celina.

“Fufu, looks like someone hasn’t had his fill.” she cooed. ”Want to try it again?”

“Yes, please…”

Without saying anything, Celina lowered her face, and they savored each other once more.

“Nnh…!”

Sigulf impulsively reacted by holding Celina close, running his fingers through her tresses. The gesture seemed to please her, as she ended up pressing her body even deeper.

‘Ahh, so addicting—!’

With barely a pause, Celina snuck a hand beneath Sigulf’s shirt, slowly trailing from his stomach, upwards into his chest, and then…

“Nh…!?”

“O, oh my…!” Celina noticed as she pulled away. “I take it that you’re sensitive around here?”

“Ce, Celina…! Wai— Hyan…!?”

“Fufufu, to think you would let out such a cute voice… Wait, I, I think I enjoyed this a bit too much…”

‘Eeeh!? W, what is this!? Getting teased like this is so embarrassing…! …but it felt kinda…’

Sigulf was pulled back to reality by the warmth on his lips; Celina gave him a tender yet affectionate kiss before softly caressing his left cheek.

“I love you, Sigulf…”

‘Ah, that smile… That warm and radiant smile of hers…’

Sigulf returned her smile and intertwined his fingers around hers.

‘She’s really the best…’

“I love you too, Celina…”

———

Meanwhile, right at Sigulf’s door…

“…heard something?”

“No. Was it always this soundproof?”

Chelsea and Laine, now joined by Minato’s groupie for some reason, tried to eavesdrop using some glass, while Alba, Masaki, and Carole watched, though with different reactions.

“A, are you seriously going to listen?” Alba questioned.

“Ssh! This is a juicy knowledge concerning the Prez!” Laine argued, followed by Carmen and Eurypha’s nodding.

“Well, if we could learn her weakness or two, it would be good though…” Masaki scratched her cheek.

“O Lord in the Heavens, forgive us for indulging in our youthful d, desires…!” Carole prayed while making a sign of the cross.

14