Prologue
69 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pounding paws on the ground thumped as Titan Moss sat waiting to hear his fate. He had broken his pack's golden rule and now he must pay the price. 

From the dark cave in front of him green eyes emerged from the dark. Titan Moss held his breath, he was face-to-face with the Blizzard Alpha.

The Blizzard Alpha knew if you have the tital of the most powerful wolf in the forest you need to look like the most powerful wolf in the world. He was about 2 times the size of Titan Moss and his fur was bright white. his eyes were ligth green and he was strong. 

Titan Moss quickly bowed his head in fear whatever punishment he was about to get would get doubled. 'Get up' the alpha retorted. Titan Moss quickly sat up his forepaws trembling lightly.

'Do you know why you're here Titan Moss?' asked the Blizzard Alpha. 'Yes..' murmured Titan Moss. 'Speak up!' snapped the Blizzard Alpha. 'Yes!' said Titan Moss sternly. 

'Good. Then I assume you understand why you must be punished.' His words stretched out paining Titan Moss's ears. He was about to reply when there was a rumbling noise above them. Dirt fell from the roof above and Titan Moss saw the Blizzard Alpha look around with wide eyes. ‘What is the meaning of this!’ screeched the alpha. Titan Moss saw  cracking in the dirt above the alpha. Then it collapsed the great alpha grunted under the pressure of rocks and dirt. 

Titan Moss had an evil glint in his eyes. The alpha’s eyes widened and Titan Moss started digging above them. 

‘You fool!’ he spat ‘You’ll get us both killed!’

‘No.’

‘No?’

‘NO!’

The dirt collapsed onto the alpha’s head and down with it came a big rock. Titan Moss flexed his claws once he was sure the Blizzard Alpha’s head was stuck. He was struggling so Titan Moss knew he was still alive. He extended his forearm and ran his claws down the Blizzard Alpha’s flank.

Titan Moss pawed at the Blizzard Alpha. He wasn’t moving, then Titan Moss padded out of the heart of the tunnels. 

As he was walking he came to two ways to go. He tried to remember which way he went before. He ran down, coming to another way to go that looked the exact same as the last one. He ran down the left one, paws hitting rocks and sticks. Then he came into a big room. Hallways came out of every side in the tunnel. There was no doubt, Titan Moss was lost.

He ran across the room, a form was ahead. Green eyes misted in the dark. ‘Hey!’ called Titan Moss ‘I’m stuck! I need help getting out of here!’ The misty eyes turned away from him and darted down a dark hallway. Titan Moss bolted after him paws banging on the ground. 

'Hey you!' panted Titan Moss. He was tired of chasing the figure so he stoped. He looked around relizing he was in a room with stone wolves all around him.  Some had wings, some had horns but one in the middle wasn't stone it was gold. 

He stepped toward it the wolf had a bronze plate underneath it. it said 'The frist ever Blizzard Alpha.' 

The statue had horns,wings and claws the size of full grown mice. Titan moss was intimidated but he had no time to think about the staute because behind him a figuare was creeping up on him.

 

1