1. Motherf*cker
98 5 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn it," David muttered under his breath as he stared at the cup of water that had spilled on his laptop. He quickly grabbed a dry cloth and hurried to salvage whatever he could.

"And I was just about to finish replying to the customer," he lamented, rubbing his temples in frustration. He took a moment to calm himself down and consider how to resolve the situation.

"I guess I'll have to find a computer repair shop nearby," he muttered, glancing at his phone. He scrolled through the options, searching for a suitable place to fix his laptop. After a few minutes, he found a shop that seemed relatively close.

Heading to the bathroom, David caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He was a typical guy from Denmark, with black hair, deep brown eyes, and a short beard. He smirked at his reflection, offering a small compliment to himself.

"Looking good, you mother fucker," he chuckled before leaving the bathroom and grabbing his mask.

"This year just keeps getting better and better," David sarcastically remarked as he put on the mask. 2020 had marked the start of the pandemic, unleashing fear worldwide. Natural disasters like typhoons, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions added to the ongoing chaos caused by Mother Nature.

"Kaja, come here," David called out to his pet parrot. The parrot flew over and perched on his shoulder.

"Alright, Kaja, we're off to get Daddy's laptop fixed," he said, opening the door and carrying his broken device. He placed Kaja on the passenger seat and checked his watch.

"2:00 pm, the store closes at 4:00 pm, and it's a bit far, so we better get moving now," he sighed. David turned the ignition, but the engine failed. "Mother fucker," he muttered, attempting to start it multiple times until the car finally roared to life. "Finally, let's hit the road!" he exclaimed, turning on the radio, which played the song "Isn't She Lovely." David accelerated, shifting gears as he drove down the road.

After 30 minutes, he arrived at his destination. "Alright, Kaja, let's go," he said, allowing the parrot to perch on his shoulder. David entered the computer repair shop, taking in the sight of cabinets filled with various computer parts, accessories, and gadgets. Unfortunately, the shop seemed empty, with only one customer engaged in conversation with a salesman.

Approaching the counter with his laptop and parrot, David caught the attention of a staff member who greeted him with a warm smile.

"Hello, sir. What a cute parrot! How can I assist you today?"

"Thanks, this is Kaja. He's been with me for a long time. I need you to fix my laptop, please," David replied.

"What seems to be the problem?" the staff inquired.

"I accidentally spilled water on it," he explained.

"I see. That's unfortunate. Let me run some tests and see if we can fix it for you," the staff said with a light giggle. After performing a series of tests, she returned with a smile.

"Fortunately, sir, we can repair your laptop. We'll need to replace some parts, and it should be good to go. The repairs will take approximately three days," she informed him.

"I understand. I'll pay the fee once you've fixed it. Is that alright?" David asked.

"That's not a problem at all," the staff reassured him.

"Great. Here's my phone number," David said, showing his phone, and the staff jotted it down. "Alright, I'll be going now. Please give me a call when it's ready," he concluded, leaving the store with Kaja.

Sitting back in the car, David let out a sigh. "I guess I'll lose some business for a few days because of this," he muttered. Kaja comforted him by rubbing her beak against David's cheek, bringing a small smile to his face.

Starting the car, David began the journey back home. As he neared his house, the once blue sky suddenly transformed into a warm orange hue. Cracks appeared across the sky but vanished just as quickly.

David stared in amazement, thinking it was a figment of his imagination. Shaking off the thought, he parked his car in the garage and entered the house. A loud crash echoed from the kitchen, grabbing his attention.

Curious, he walked into the kitchen, only to discover a small green creature. Startled, the creature turned around, and David couldn't help but mutter to himself, "You little mother fucker..."

0