Chapter 1/ The day before the end..
23 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was just a normal day, I was on a routine patrol, you know the daily checkup making sure everything is fine. Normally we would check for any damage to facility property but today was special.

Loud speaker: Luitenant James please report to headquarters immediately!

Judging from the deep and rough voice I knew it was commander Nick who was calling me ", That overly pride full son of a bitch!" if you couldn't tell by now I hated my commander always pushing me around. I really wanted to tell him how much of a prick he is, but couldn’t muster up the courage to say it to his face. 

"Sigh."

 I quickly made my way to headquarters. Today was unusual, normally headquarters would be filled like a sardine can. I made my way to "Nicks" office While entering out of the corner of my eye I saw an action figure. 

"Well that's unusual."

 Nick ordered me to take a seat. Nick was someone you'd call handsome and good-looking until he opens his mouth, he had dark coloured hair, somewhat fair skin but what stood out the most were his totally BUFF bod.

I immediately felt the jealousy boil in me but managed to calm myself.

"I wonder how long did he work to get that body."

 I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts as he cleared his throat, 

"Okay you're probably wondering why I called you here, I need you're help."

 I couldn't believe my ears to the point where I pinched myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.This prideful prick normally would never ask for help, why is he asking for my help all of  a sudden. 

"Need my help with what?"

 "Can you lead a dozen troops into Farfield County?"

 "Well, It depends on the situation, why?”

 I hope this bitch isn't thinking about sending me there.

"We need you to check out the growing murder rate  in that area." 

"Isn't that the police's job" 

"Well they’re kinda held up… They say that they keep finding a ton of dead bodies, Just check it out and report back."

"Here just head to this location"

Nick handed me a small note.

On the note was the co-ordinates to the area I was supposed to go

"Okay will do."

"Oh and James."

"What!?"

"Don't be an idiot, and go lift some weights.”

I stomped my way out of the door slamming it behind me. 

Wanna help me improve my writing? Then give me some criticism, It’s  much appreciated. (Stay tune for more chapters 😁)

Would you like to see more?
  • Yes.
  • No you should quit.
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Nov 10, 2022 03:05 AM.
0