Chapter 5.1 (18+)
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She led Viktor in, clasping his hand and gently pulling him in to the hovel while keeping eye contact.

Mesmerised by the mood and her eyes, Viktor stumbled forward in a daze as the hovel's interior flew past him till they stopped before a simplistic bed with hay covered over by course looking green fabric.

She let go of him; her back facing Viktor as her robe gently flowed down from her, her lithe green body gracefully coming in to view as she turned around to look at him with mirthful, seductive eyes.

Her veil distorted as she smiled below it as Viktor stood still like a lamb to slaughter.

Viktor cast his gaze down to the ground, his eyes slithering over Fafi as he set his eyes to the fallen robe at her feet. The legs in his view turned around towards him and, ever so slowly, with a seductive gait on her toes, moved towards him.

A taloned finger reached his chin and pushed his eyes upwards just slowly enough for his eyes to take in all of her nude front, the oddly mesmerising tiny slit in between her legs to the small mounds on her chest that fit perfectly with her lithe figure.

They locked eyes again, both pair of eyes glowing in a bestial heat.

Fafi used her other hand and removed her veil and brought the arm over Viktors shoulder, behind his back.  Viktor felt the silky vil slowly slinging down his back as Fafi let it go.

She took a step closer as her hand on his chin also went over his shoulder and moment later Viktor felt a tug behind his neck, pulling him into contact with the lustful goblin.

He felt her heat blazing through his robe on to his pale skin.

 Her hands returned from behind and glided over his front.

They found his bone straps and soon his robe fell down to the floor as well, revealing his scarred figure and his lower member in a state of anticipation.

 

Fafi pulled herself even closer, placing one of Viktors' legs in between hers as her slit came in to contact with Viktor’s tight.

She placed her face upon the taller, pale goblin's chest, her mounds pushing upon him, and inhaled deeply with her eyes closed.

She gazed up to Viktor's face, resting her chin upon his chest while her hands wandered upon his skin with impunity.

Slowly, the hands fell lower and stopped upon his hips.

Her smile widened as she felt the twitching member pressed against her, as Viktor whimpered due to the sensation.

One of her hands pushed upon his centre and grasped the aroused stick of heat and caressed it gently with her fingertips,  slowly gliding over the shaft and ending massaging the glans.

Viktor gasped as the stimulation increased from passive to active and his own hands began to roam upon Fafis body, losing himself in the odd softness of the female form.

 Upon finding her soft ass, he grasped and pulled her tightly into contact with him, earning him a appreciating hum. His fingers embedded deep into the fleshy rear as he kneaded it with growing intensity. All things lost meaning as his all senses focused on the pleasure of his dick and the mesmerising feeling in his hands.

Soon, pleasure was all he cared about.

A primordial grunt sounded out of his mouth as she picked up Fafi by the ass and pulled her up to rest against his midriff.

Her legs locked around his centre while her head fell down upon his neck as she nibbled it with her fangs while taking whiffs of his musk. Her breathing was erratic like his, their heat manifesting in sweat and thin mist within the chilly room.  Their skin slowly turning a shade deeper, with Viktor’s scars becoming more pronounced.

His left hand rose to support her lower back as the second glided over her ass, reaching over from behind to her chest as he strongly groped it while growling and placing his lips upon her neck.

She purred upon the course stimulation and pulled her head back while her pelvis ground against his, her hands linked behind his neck as she dry humped Viktor with vigour, her wetness mixing with Viktor’s perspiration, smearing his midriff and dick with her secretions.

Viktor’s hips joined hers as they grinded against each other, slowly speeding up, both of them growling and shooting looks from their ministrations in to each other’s lust filled eyes.

Panting and growling, Fafi pulled one hand back from his neck and gripped his member tightly and centred it to her slit, the tip melting from the hot, wet flesh. She bit her lips as her entrance was intruded.

Viktor growled in ecstasy as his next sway of his hips brought him in the sloppy tightness of Fafi, who pushed her head back onto Viktor’s shoulder as a sleazy purr left her lips, her insides tightening around the foreign object that had entered her.

Viktor reeled his head back from the intense sensation. His hand on her chest glided over her sweaty skin again to grip her hip. He pulled back, sliding out,  while his hand on her hip held her in place.

 Moments later, he pushed back forward and pulled her in as he began to aggressively piston into her. She sunk her fangs into his shoulder as they growled together, her hips joining his movement to further intensify the movement.

Sloppy slaps echoed in the hovel as their bodies came to contact with each other.

Her eyes glowed in a golden hue while his were glowing green. The small bed chamber glowed in the mystical glow as the two continued their dance of lust among the misty glow.

Viktor's hips slammed into hers stronger and stronger while his fingers dug deep into her skin, his talons drawing blood. Fafis hands were grasped on his back as they too rended blood as her legs tightened around Viktor, her pot of honey tightening around his member as it flooded with juices that dripped down upon the floor.

With a couple of intense pumps in her, Viktor pulled her in as he felt release nearing him, a jolt went through them both as Viktor’s seed pumped out into her. She spasmed in his embrace before going limp in his arms as the seed overflowed from their connection.

They stayed still while panting and enjoying the after orgasm glow, before she raised herself to look at Viktor's face, her face forming a naughty smile as she taunted him by swaying her hips around, simulating Viktor’s member inside her.

She snickered as he twitched inside her.

Lips met as they kissed passionately, occasionally biting each other’s lips, slowly heating up once more.

A few minutes later, Viktor pulled out of her, letting his seed flow out of her as he turned her around in his arms. He took her to the bed and let her fall on to it. He followed shortly as he mounted her. She squirmed underneath him, her soft cheeks rubbing against his still hard staff.

He rose to his knees in between hers, while raising her hips up from her stomach as he entered her with a grunt, his other hand went to her chest as he squeezed her left breast.

She purred and let him dominate her, igniting Viktor’s spirit further as he ploughed her entrance as she hung in his grasp with her legs holding around Viktor.

He brought her upper body up as well with his hand on her chest, pulling her small back against his chest as he fucked her with abandon. 

They growled and hissed, kissed and humped while their sweat and other fluids fell from their bodies onto the bedding, seeking the peak of ecstasy.

 

Soon the position became too complicated to push through the barrier of release as he let them gently fall on to the bed. He let her down and released her chest and grasped her hips from both sides as he took her from behind while she rose to her hands. They were both howling at this point as they began their approach to satisfaction.

 

Fafi was grasping the green fabric while swaying back and forth from Viktor slamming into her, her mouth was open like the entrance below was as it invited the thick rod to release in her once more.

When release finally came, Viktor fell onto her as he grinded deep into her, letting his seed permeate her deepest part. He pulled her into his embrace as they gasped from exertion in unison.

He pulled himself out while she turned around before embracing each other again while facing each other as they slowly fell as sleep.

1