Prologue
74 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

it's dark ... Nothing has changed here for millennia. My element, what I possessed perfectly, what I was created from - darkness and shadow, what used to be my strength is now my enemy.

Two hundred and forty thousand years ago, I fought the Apostle of Light and lost to him. After my loss, he threw me into dungeon and in order to disgrace me as a deterrent, he chose darkness. I was angry and tried to get out by force, but I failed.

Thousands of years have passed and I have come to terms with it and in anticipation of freedom and a chance fell into hibernation.

The continuous darkness of my dungeon faded and small outlines of the environment and light became visible to my gaze. Light shining from below, without hesitation, I rushed to the light. Being locked in this dungeon, I thought that I had already lost all desire for freedom, but this light somehow returned and even strengthened my desire for freedom.

***

A bright flash of light blinded me, but a moment later I found myself in a very strange place. Around me stood some kind of iron boxes with wheels and huge stone boxes about sixty meters high, and in all these boxes there were creatures very similar to the Apostle of Light.

I have never experienced such fear in my entire existence, which has lasted for six hundred thousand years. Hundreds ... thousands ... tens of thousands of Apostles of Light. One Apostle of light was able to defeat me and imprison me, but what will happen if ten thousand Apostles of light attack me?

I had no intention of even starting this battle, but I had no choice. They were everywhere.

Not intending to wait for the start of their attack, I attacked first. In a second, I created a scythe from my shadow and with one blow cut through this sixty-meter box. This box began to slowly fall in my direction. I understood that our forces are not equal, but for some reason these Apostles of light did not continue the battle with me and retreated.

Do they really think that some huge stone box can kill me !?

In one powerful jerk, I approached them and hit them with my scythe. During my attack, I was ready for a counterattack, parry, even for my instant death from their hidden attack. I was ready for anything, but I was not ready for the death of hundreds of my enemies. The Apostle of Light I knew was the strongest being and could not be killed with one blow.

I continued to fight the fleeing Apostles of Light. I continued to attack them, with each blow the speed of my attacks increased and in parallel with it the area of ​​the destroyed terrain grew.

Why don't they attack? Why retreat? I asked myself these questions throughout the "battle" and only now I saw a slight difference. They did not have wings like the Apostle of Light, are they not Apostles of Light?

Having come to a simple conclusion, I decided to step back and get information, so I hid in the nearest shadow and merged with the shadow.

2