Chapter 146: Red-Cheeked Reindeer
842 27 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Lewdish chapter alert! :p

Em had, sadly, liberated me from the precarious position I found myself in and then actually started to explain the game to Ria and I. With newfound information we then continued to play for a bit longer until the little clock on my computer notified me it was 23:00 and it was time for my girlfriends to have a well-deserved rest. 

We shut off all three computers while I tested the spinning function of my desk chair a bit more, until Em stopped me from spinning my chair right ‘round, right ‘round. 

She chuckled as she did so. “C’mon you dunce, let’s get ready for bed.” She offered her hand and pulled me right out of the chair and straight into the bathroom so we could freshen up and brush our teeth. 

As it took a little bit longer for me to clean my teeth, for vampiric reasons, Em tugged my shirt while I was gargling. 

“Hey Rora, could you go downstairs to get the clothing bin?” 

I spit out the toothpaste and quickly rinsed my mouth. “Ah, did I leave it downstairs?” 

“I think so, I can’t find it anywhere.” 

“Alright, I probably left it next to the washing machine. When I finish here, I’ll quickly go and fetch it.” 

“Thanks.” She smiled and walked back off to the bedroom. 

So said, so done, after I was ready with my bathroom ritual, I ran downstairs to go and fetch the clothing bin. As I had thought, I’d left it emptied next to the washing machine. It wasn’t the first time I forgot, I still needed to make it a habit to bring it upstairs with me after I finished unloading it. 

With the clothing bin in hand, I made my way upstairs, giving Shima a pet on the head as I passed her. 

I put the bin outside, next to the bedroom door, which was closed for some reason. “Hey, isn’t Shima allowed to come in?” With my hand still on the doorknob, I froze once I entered the room. My mind went blank with gay as my brain tried very hard to process the sight I was beholding. The dream had become reality as Em and Ria were both sitting on the bed wearing christmassy lingerie and a reindeer headband adorned on their heads. 

“I… I… I…” I stammered. Words to be found, there were not. 

Em blushed. “Looks like everyone wanted to surprise each other today. This is our little present for you.” 

“I… I…” I gulped. “Wow.” 

Ria giggled, which made her little reindeer headband wiggle a bit on her head. “Em, I think she likes it a lot.” 

“She better.” Em’s blush hadn’t gone away. 

“You like it too, though.” Ria booped Em’s nose with her index finger. 

“Well… It is quite a treat to see you like that too.” She admitted. 

“Hehe.” 

In the meantime I still hadn’t moved a muscle, I was almost sure the disaster unit needed to get to work because this disaster lesbian was about to hit category 6. 

 

“Auro, come.” Em got out of the bed, walked over to me and took my hand. 

Ria did the same and took me by my other hand. “We’ll have to help her a bit, I think her brain exploded.” 

“Yeah.” Em giggled softly. “Tell us if you would like us to stop. Okay?” 

To that, I could give an affirmative nod. 

My girlfriends then worked together to get my remaining clothes off and throw them on the chair in the corner before they pulled me on the bed. They did leave my underwear on, for the time being at least. 

While I was still having issues finding words, Em and Ria pushed me down onto the mattress, Em clearly taking the lead but Ria was following that lead very well. 

“Do you mind if we continue?” Em asked. 

I shook my head. 

“Alright.” She softly smiled and then slid over to the side of the bed, taking something from beneath it, she had probably hidden it away when she was emptying her luggage earlier. 

I followed her movement with my eyes, only to find my gaze locked on a couple of things she had in her hands. One of which was a pair of big feathers. 

When she moved back to me it was obvious that aside from that she was also holding a couple of other sticks and a blindfold as well. 

“As we are dressed like this, I take it you don’t want to be blindfolded at the moment?” Em tilted her head a little. Looking absurdly cute with the antler headband on top of her head. 

“Mhmm.” I nodded. It would be a shame for me to be blindfolded now… Almost an actual crime if you ask me. 

“Then we will keep that for another time.” She laid the blindfold behind her and crawled even closer to me. “Ria?” She looked expectantly at our girlfriend. 

Ria had moved behind me and put her hands on my shoulders, she leaned in and whispered into my left ear. “I’m going to lay you back now.” 

I nodded and let Ria guide me down, only to find my head resting on her soft thighs. She then bowed over me and smiled brightly. A point of view I would not tire of so easily. 

Em then handed a couple of things to Ria while she kept a couple herself, I figured out that she’d just given the doubles to Ria so they both had the exact same tools to complete their nefarious goals. 

My mind had already caught up what they were going to do, albeit a bit less lewd than I first had thought, they were going to play a little game with my body called sensory stimuli. 

A game I was kinda looking forward to. Not going to lie. 

 

With an almost simultaneous nod, my girlfriends got to work with their first tool, a couple of, what I assume to be, goose feathers. Ria’s giggly self was mainly occupied by tracing every single square centimeter of my upper body, while Em at the same time was busy with my lower half. Sometimes one of the two would halt for a moment so that all my attention would go to the feather the other was controlling. It was so wonderfully choreographed that it made me wonder just how long the two of them had been planning this. But honestly, when Ria brought the feather to the side of my neck, and around my ear, that thought just disappeared as all my focus was on that area now. 

Ria saw her opportunity and took it with both hands. Leaning in closer and whispering so close to my ear while still holding the feather steady.

“You like that, don’t you? You like that… a lot.” the vibrations of her voice made the feather thingle my ear a bit more, but the feeling was sublime. -Is this why people listen to ASMR? Because I’m pretty sure this is just an extreme version of that… And I fucking love it to death.-  

I didn’t really reply but the drool coming from the corner of my mouth confirmed everything that Ria wanted to know and the sparkle in her eyes told me that she was exhilarated. 

Em tried her best to stay silent during that interaction to not disturb our moment, but I could tell she was incredibly amused too. 

When they then went on, it was Em’s turn to create a bit of alone time with her feather as she traced the insides of my thighs with the greatest amount of care. Barely putting any pressure on the feather but that just felt fabulous to me too. 

And like this, poor me was tortured for minutes on end, my girlfriends switching tools multiple times to make me feel things… many things… and these many things were turning me on like nobody’s business. 

My girlfriends were aware of this but they were enjoying every single millisecond they could hold this vampiress in their charm to the fullest. 

But no one could take this forever. When Em was about to make another pass past my right thigh, I softly grabbed her wrist. 

“No more?” She had already started giggling. 

“No more.” I nodded and lifted myself from Ria’s soft soft thighs. Ria looked very full of herself too, deservedly so. When I was up I used my other hand to open the back lock of my bra and quickly take it off my body. “I’m so fucking turned on right now. And I’m thirsty as hell, too.” 

“We could tell, your eyes are bright red right now.” Em grinned. 

“I see, then it’s time to learn that if you play with a horny vampiress, one will get bit. Cute reindeer or no.” 

“Oh no, if only we had foreseen this.” Em brought her free hand in front of her mouth.

But before I could even imagine her saying ‘teehee’ something happened. 

“Nom!” And just like that. Ria had bitten me in my neck. Not very hard, mind you, actually very very softly. But now, that challenge was on. As I turned around and pinned Ria against the bed in a swift move. Leaving my giggling victim in between my arms, while the other was laughing her ass off. 

Tomorrow teambuilding at work. I'm curious to how the day is gonna go :)

47