Chapter 13
521 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes indeed, it's just that you are much younger than I was expecting." I nodded slightly and she continued "but then it's not that surprising when I compare you to the other clients I have. One time a ten-year-old had come over to rent one of my lofts, though his butler was the one that dealt with the exchange it was still a strange occurrence." I nodded along feeling a bit thankful for that ten-year-old it at least lessened my burden.

Ms. Chen stared at me for a bit before she glanced at my car. "Over the phone, you had told me that you were a father, did you bring your child with you?"

I nodded and went to the back of the car and took out the stroller before going to open the door for the backseat, I reached in and unbuckled Jian Mo, who gurgled in response as he reached his small hands out and grabbed at me. I gently placed him in the stroller and buckled him in with his blanket before going around the other side to take out Chen Mo who looked as if he had just woken up. I locked in the car and put him in the stroller before stepping aside so Ms.Chen could see them.

"These are my twins, the one on this side is He Jian Mo, the older of the two, and then we have He Chen Mo, the lovely younger brother." I smiled as I gestured to the two, the boys seemed to know I was talking about them and started to coo in response.

The smile on my face couldn't get any brighter as Ms.Chen reached out ad held each of their hands, the babies seems a bit startled at first but happily grasped at her. Ms.Chen smiled gently in return. " They seem to be a bit younger than my niece." After she greeted them we turned our attention to the house.

I pushed the stroller as I followed her inside, her face returned to its original seriousness as she showed me around the place not seeming to hide any of the areas. A while later we took a seat at the patio table in the back yard, the yard itself was a good size and closed off from the surroundings, the high fences covered in lush shrubbery. I really like the place so we went through the information about the villa that couldn't be seen and then the things that were expected of each of us as the owner and tenant.

After we agreed I signed an agreement to lease it for a year and then paid the required deposit and first month's rent. After we came to an agreement I collected my copy and received further information concerning the community that would only be given to residents, concerning things such as security and other services like the community nannies. After that I received the keys and walked her to the door and waited for her to leave before I went back inside, I checked on the twins who seemed to be just fine as they played with their toys.

Seeing that they were fine I went around the house and started making plans, there honestly wasn't much to do aside from little things like getting new mattresses and sheet sets and also switching out the sitting area in the master bedroom for a baby corner. After I had planned I calculated that it shouldn't take more than a week for us to get settled in the new place and then I would just need to go back to deal with the old apartment. The things inside could either be thrown out or donated and then I would pay off the owed rent and leave that place behind. The thing that bothered me the most was that I didn't want to waste any time traveling with the twins because if I moved on my own it would only take me a day so I needed to figure that out.

The only thing I needed to do now was to get the suitcases from the hotel and start working on the house, it didn't take me long to travel back to the hotel and retrieve the bags before coming back in after settling my registration with the community management. After getting back I needed to get the master room settled so I quickly made a call to the store I had ordered the babies' things from. They let me know that they only needed to make contact with their location in Magic city and the things would be delivered soon. 

After confirming I went online to order a mattress, bed sets, and the other things I would need for the master room, when I was done I went to rest until I received a call from management letting me know my things had arrived. A while later I stood at the door with the twins as I watched the people from the store set up the things in the corner of the room after moving the furniture. The other store switched out the mattress and soon after it was just me and then twins in the house, I set them down and made the bed and put away the other things and then looked around the room with a smile on my face.

I looked at the twins that were moving around in their new crib and chuckled, it honestly shouldn't make me so happy to rent a place that could be considered a paupers den compared to the properties I owned in my last life. But the thing that brought me happiness was knowing I finally had someone to share a home with, I finally had a family so even if I was only renting I felt better than when I owned all those mansions.

After watching the twins for a while I started to feel hungry so I took out my phone and made a call to the community's supermarket, I order greens, groceries, and snacks before calling the shopping mall to purchase cooking wares and dishes. As I waited for the things to arrive I went up to the office that was adjacent to the master bedroom and looked around it as I decided how to design it. Since I was still a student I decided to set it up like a study and made a list of everything I would need before making a last-minute order for a safe, since I couldn't continue to keep the money in the two suitcases.

The sound of the doorbell ringing brought me back from my thoughts, I went downstairs and opened the door to see two vans outside, one was from the supermarket while the other came from the shopping mall. I signed, paid, and had the people bring everything in before going to the kitchen to pack away everything. By the time I was finished it was late so I went up and took the twins from their crib to prepare them for bed. After bathing and changing them into fresh clothes I watched them suckle on the nipples of their bottles until their eyes fell shut and they drifted off to sleep, even after burping they didn't wake up. 

 

14