Chapter Seven
100 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We had met because Anastacia had somehow gone to drink at the bar that was next to the alleyway I had been starving to death in. She had become drunk and like every time she had become drunk, she solely wanted to fight. The fight broke through the side door of the bar and ended in the alley where she trashed her opponent and then tripped over me when she was heading back inside. I was in so much pain I had curled up but she grabbed me by my hair and looked at my face for a few minutes before she suddenly sobered up and took me home.

I couldn't remember what happened for the rest of the night, but the next day when I woke up, she made no move to kick me out so I ended up staying there. The stay extended for two weeks until one day she came home and glared at me before pulling me to sit across from her, under her heavy stare I was forced to tell her everything that had happened to me. The rotten damn that I had built up to protect myself broke down in seconds and I sobbed my soul out as I told everything that had happened.

After she heard all that, she just got up and left the apartment, only to return a few days later and hand me a bank card worth ten million yuan. She told me to go find a place to live, get myself together and then do as I wished with the remaining ten million, after that day it would be another month before I could see her again. When she found me she looked at me plainly and asked if it felt good to live off of the money of others.

I could only stare at her blankly before she grabbed me by my caller and glared at me, saying that if so I was no better than my father's relatives. If it was so it would have been better if she had left me for dead and let me go reunite with my parents so that they wouldn't be disappointed in me. After saying that she shoved me away and left, leaving me on the floor as I thought about what she had just said.

Because of the things she had done I was overwhelmed by the thirst for revenge, with just a few words from her I ended up on the path to my revenge. Aside from checking in on me once every few months and sending me money where I needed it, she hadn't helped me more than that but even then, she was everything to me. It was thanks to her that I could still survive after I had focused all my attention on my revenge, she made no move to contact me after that but I had checked up on her to find that she had married a Chinese gentleman and was about to birth her second child.

I smiled slightly as I wasted no time in choosing her as my guardian, the lawyer came over and check before a few minutes later I was on a video chat with her. Looking through the camera she was just as beautiful and untamed as I remembered her. Her long and slender fingers ran through her long burgandy hair as the light shined in her eyes revealing the traces of emerald green that hid in their depths. Her small face and cherry lips showed with a beautiful smile as she seemed to observe me before she finally spoke.

"With such a slim chance I really didn't believe that you would choose me child" her light Russian accent echoed as she continued to speak. "When my grandmother told me about acting as a guardian for my little cousin, I had thought what the heck as I wrote my name down. I did that with the thought that there was no way you would choose me, but it turned out that I was wrong with that assumption because here we are."

Her lips curved into a smirk as she tilted her head "I loved your mother, she had always been the one to encourage me and let me do as I wished, while secretly guarding me from behind. But since you're the thing she loved the most, I'll help her out and take you into my custody as she wished. But before that I'll have to give you a bit of a warning, I'm nothing like your parents, I won't baby you and shelter you like you're some quail. In my mind as long as you're alive and have your wealth intact by the time you turn eighteen then I have done my part. So brace yourself kid and I'll see you in a few hours."

After that, she ended the call and I turned to look at the lawyer who was looking at me with a strange smile, he looked away and began to work on the documents concerning the change of guardianship. By three p.m the door was pushed open and Anastacia walked in, she looked stunning with her hair pulled into a high one and dressed in all black. Her heels clicked on the floor as she walked over and ruffled my hair before dropping down in the chair next to me.

After that, she turned her attention to the lawyer and they worked on finalizing the documents, it was late when I looked over as she placed the final stamp. It was then that I turned to the lawyer and told him about everything the people in my mansion had been doing, secretary Min helped to hand over the evidence that I had gathered. After looking through it all it was clear to see that he was holding back his fury as he told me not to go back to the mansion.

He didn't want to take the risk that anything would happen to me as they cleaned up those people, but I shouldn't be worried because I would get back my property intact. Anastacia listened in silence before she got up and left the office calling for me to follow her, I walked out and only glanced at my father's relatives, greeted my mother's and father's friends. As I did those relatives tried to come over to talk to me, but were stopped in their tracts by Anastacia's bodyguards that had been waiting outside for her. 

She waited for me as I completed my talks with the others and then had me surrounded as we left the floor and headed out the building ignoring the calls of my father's relatives. We went to the garage level and got in the cars that were waiting, I looked out the window as the cars drove from the garage and headed in the direction that Anastacia had told them to go. One of the cars pulled away so they could go and purchase me some clothes for me to wear while staying at her apartment. 

 

***

Just in case, when Yen-Li said Anastacia was his beloved we're talking platonic love because he sees her as his sister, and When Ana said she loved his mother she meant it in the same way, so don't be weird, thank you.

 

 

 

2