Volume 1, Chapter 1. The Beginning.
849 38 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feel free to join my Patreon for advanced chapters! (Patreon).

Also, feel free to check out my website if you are in need of a cute Discord bot. (cough) [https://mihou.tk]

And lastly, check my Discord if you wish to live in silence. {Discord}

A Dream Foretold.

Prologue Arc.

 

Page 18. Volume 12; The Golden Age.

‘And so, by the will of the Gods; the fated Princess held the young Marquess’ daughter’s hand, whilst holding a ring in his other hand, he proposed to her, “By these little hands of mine, would you take this lowly Prince’s ring and become my everlasting Queen?”.

 

The young Marquess, overwhelmed by the sudden events, touched the ring with her slim, yet beautiful fingers as she stared into the Prince’s eyes, tears dripping from her eyes and a hoarse, yet joyful voice; she responded to the Prince, “My king, my life was eternally, and will eternally be yours…” and so, the olden era of the Empire ended, bringing a new era with the two as the spearheads, the golden era of the Empire.’


A lovely story, with an ending that seemed like a dream to many like me; to find one they love the most, to live with the one they love the most, and to smile with the one they love the most, that was and is my ultimate goal in life.

 

With my slim fingers, I closed the book; the book that depicted the history of the Former Emperor and the former Empress of the Empire, and looked at the hovering fairy by my side. The fairy had murky black hair, crystal blue eyes like that of the moon; it could be said that she was the moon herself, her dress was as if the night sky, filled with shiny stars.

 

“Hey Achelois… do you think I can be like her?” I asked.

                                                                                                                                                                  

It was in my truest desire to become someone like the young Marquess; living in peace, comfort, and joy, but unlike her, I lack the true confidence to be one. I do have confidence, but it was unlike the Marquess, or rather the Former Empress, she was someone who was supremely confident in herself and her fellow people.

 

“You can be like her if you truly wish to, but I wish to ask, do you truly insist on finding a Prince, my lady?” she responded with her eyes staring into the depths of mine, her eyebrows as if doubting my determination.

 

“Why are you doubting me, don’t you think it’s wonderful to be proposed by a beautiful man?” I replied before a sneer left her mouth as she calmly responded to my words, “Not everything is roses and lilies, my lady; one could be a diamond from the outside, whilst being an abyss inside, a world of bloodied hands.”

 

“And so, what does that have to do with my wanting to be someone like the Young Marquess?!” I screamed swinging my arm back, punching through the air as the book slammed into the door; annoyance clouded my heart as I glared at the fairy who sighed with an exhausted look.

 

“Do whatever you wish, my lady; for you are my Queen, and the only person I shall protect,” she said while sitting on my shoulders as I frowned my eyebrows; it felt irritating to hear her surrender not a second after, super irritating!

 

As I was engulfed in my irritation, a knock came from the door, followed by the voice of a young lady, “Amelia-sama, are you there?” which took me by surprise as I stood up from my chair and ran to the door whilst picking the book, holding it onto my chest as I faked a smile before opening the door.

 

“Yes, what’s wrong?” I asked immediately after opening the door before a pink-haired lady entered my sight, dressed in a puffy maid dress with a crown emblem on her right chest; she was none other than my personal maid, Anathasia.

 

“Master has called for your attention, it seemed like it has something to do with the mysterious guests, he invited; do you wish to be escorted there, or do you wish to go there by yourself?” she inquired while showing a thick poker face which was normal between us.

 

“I’ll head there myself, in the meantime, do you mind if you prepare lunch for the guests?” I asked before she bowed down with elegance while responding, “As you command, my lady,” before leaving as I sighed.

 

“It seems like that Anathasia girl still finds it hard to express her true feelings, how long has it been since you picked her up?” Achelois inquired as I walked out from the library whilst closing the door, ensuring it was locked before replying.

 

“Not long, about twelve years had passed since then, if my mind serves me right,” I replied while walking down the beautiful hallways of white and gold before soon arriving in front of a majestic light door with the symbol of a crown in gold embedded on the center, taking a deep breath as I prepared myself before pushing open the door while screaming.

 

“Father, what have you called me for…?”

 

Beyond the doors was a handsome blonde-haired man, sat on a leather red sofa with a cup of black coffee on his hands, whilst before him was a superb, magnanimous young man, black hair and glossy red eyes as if blood; the young man was dressed in a black naval officer suit with a red cape on his back.

 

My world froze in an instant as I stared at the young man, entranced. The young man’s beauty was not to be underestimated, he was super handsome and from the looks of it, he seemed to be around my age which made me even more convinced that, not even a few moments after my declaration to become someone like the Young Marquess, I had already found my Prince.

 

As if noticing my gaze, the man stood up from his seat and walked towards me; his hair, short, fluttered as he walked towards my direction; his lips formed a pure smile, it was as if my heart had stopped pumping for a second.

 

Soon, the Prince stood before me, holding my chin with his slender yet smooth fingers before smiling brightly as he said, “My, my; is this my future Princess, how beautiful!” before a tingling sensation blossomed inside my heart. There was no other explanation, other than, I was truly enticed.

 

He was the Prince I searched for, longed for; the Prince I desired, a handsome Prince befitting of the likes of me, mature yet handsome. I was captured in an instant, kidnapped by those glossy red eyes of his that was if blood, and thrown in a field of roses.

 

Out of the blue, a shiny, sharp blade thrusts from behind, slashing through the air beside our heads as a feminine voice echoed throughout the entire room, declaring before my Prince: “Don’t even think about taking her from me, brother,” taking me by surprise as I turned around with shivers before a black-haired girl stood there.

 

Unlike the man, the black-haired girl had jade pink eyes, the skin of a Goddess, and an unbelievable superior magnanimous aura glazed all over her body; dressed in a naval black officer attire with accents of gold, and a blue cape on her back; she pointed her sword towards the man with unblinking, determined eyes.

 

“She’s not yours, yet… and would most likely, never be yours, sister,” the man’s voice followed as another sword sliced through the air over the other side, this time, pointing towards the black-haired girl as the Princess smiled with confidence.

 

It was a smile, befitting of a Goddess; a smile that would shock mankind, humanity, or rather the entire world, a smile that forced my heart to stop pumping blood once more. It felt like a dream, a dream filled with realism, a Prince that was as if a politician and a Princess with the aura of a knight were both before me.

 

“Who knows… maybe she will choose me over you,” the black-haired “Princess” responded to the man before a snicker came from the man as he replied, “How about we ask her right now?” filling my heart with surprise as the two of them took a deep breath before their voices reverberated around the same time, with the same exact words. The words that a heroine would only hear.

 

“Whose hand, shall you take, my Princess?!”

That was how everything started; the battle for the seat beside the Princess; the battle for the Princess’s hand.

Knowing me, I wonder what will happen to the Prince...? Also, if you are going to complain about the Japanese influence (sama, etc) then please keep it to yourself. I want to write what I love, not what others will love <3.

Inspiration for this story: The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady. (NU)

Feel free to join my Patreon for advanced chapters! (Patreon).

Also, feel free to check out my website if you are in need of a cute Discord bot. (cough) [https://mihou.tk]

And lastly, check my Discord if you wish to live in silence. {Discord}

 

30