Extra Chapter 1 “Smelting Pot”
115 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(*Author's Note: This is a non-canon April Fools WHAT IF chapter that I created, and will be created, every once a year. For this one, this is fresh out of Arc 2 Chapter 3 when Shouya was curious about the crewman's bulge. But 'what if' he actually wants to see it? What will his reaction be?)

 

 

He couldn’t help it. He tried to resist it, but his curiosity got the better of him. Shouya slowly unpants the hypnotized crewmember…

W-Wow!

As soon as he unpants him, a long furry cock sprung out from his pants. It’s a bit longer than Shouya’s, just three centimeters long.

It’s…so long. It’s turning me on.

Just seeing this, a dogman’s cock in front of his face, is making him go hard in his pants. He couldn’t resist it. He couldn’t hold it in anymore. He felt the urge to…

I just…wanna…

“Gn!”

Without any hesitation, Shouya slid the dogman’s dick into his muzzle. The feeling of his long cock felt warm and fluffy in his mouth. He slowly pushed and pulled his own head back and forth, repeatedly sucking the dogman’s succulent cock. The dogman crewmember was so mesmerized by the woman’s mysterious magic that his mind is completely numb. He is nothing but a shell.

So this…is what a Yaoi feels like.

While they are doing this, the woman smiles with excitement as she is watching a boy-on-boy action.

“Mnn, yes. That’s good, boys. But let’s spice it up a little.”

“…!”

With a flick of a finger, Shouya felt something grabbing his dick. It was the dogman’s foot and he’s rubbing his hard cock with it. The crewmember wasn’t controlling his foot, it was actually the woman who was controlling him. It seems as though she has an ability that allows her to manipulate a person’s mind and control them like a puppet.

—However, in case, it makes a person into a personal sex slave.

“Gmn. Mn.”

But it really doesn’t matter. Shouya seemed to be enjoying it as his hard dick being rubbed by the crewmember’s soft foot, whether it curl his toes and twist the tip of his dick or go between the toes to rub the shaft.

Either way, it felt good.

It kept going on and on, and on for a few minutes until—

“Mm. Gm. Mnm!”

He felt something pulsating and something squirted from inside of his mouth. It was sweet, salty, warm, and it had a delicate taste. It was the taste of the dogman’s cum.

He slowly pulled out the crewmember’s dick and creamy white fluids ejected from his long cock, spilling the contents onto the floor. However, he isn’t the only one that felt it as he looked down and saw his own cock cum through his pants and squirted on the dogman’s foot.

“Oh my. Now you have made a mess on his good foot.”

With a wave of her finger, she controlled the dogman’s foot in front of his face and told him “Lick it.”

The odor of his foot was so strong that someone could’ve been knocked out just by smelling it. To Shouya, however, this doesn’t bother him. In fact, he embraces it as the scent makes him horny.

He sticks out his tongue and licks off the cum from his foot. He licks the heel, the arch, between the toes, and even so much that he sucks his small individual toes. The cum by itself is sweet and salty, but mixing with the taste of feet makes it extraordinary.

“Now let’s take something to the extreme.”

“Wha—?!”

After Shouya had cleaned the cum from his foot, the woman had planned something for him as she waved her hand and commanded the crewmember to get on all fours on top of him.

He couldn't believe the situation that he was in. His heart nearly skipped a beat when the crewmember went on top of him. He couldn’t tell that he was ashamed or just plainly embarrassed.

But what came after gave him a little surprise.

“Gah—!”

And that’s where he felt it.

The dogman crewmember gently slid his long dick into Shouya’s asshole. At first, there was a little pinch when he put his cock inside of him as the hole slightly enlarged.

“Ah…hah…”

Slowly, the dogman thrusts his dick back and forth from the inside of Shouya’s hole. The feeling of the man’s long and hard cock inserted inside of him was something that felt exhilarating, making him moan with excitement that could even make his toes curl.

“Oh, yes!”

While they were doing this, the woman, who was controlling the bewitched and horny dogman, was so pent up that she even had her fingers inside her dress and masturbated herself as she watches them having sex in front of her.

The sound of their balls smacking into each other with each and every thrust, and his humping crawly sped up by each minute.

“Hah…hah…hah…”

I think…he’s…

He felt it, the pre-cum squirted inside from the dogman’s hard dick and he’s going to release it, and all Shouya could do was roll his eyes up and roll his tongue out.

“Ah—”

He moaned as the cum released from inside from his hole. The white fluids flowed from inside his hole so much that pints of it spilled onto the floor, like a dam. They aren’t the only ones as the woman, while she was masturbaiting, ejaculated white fluid on herself from her dress, giving herself a warm and wet satisfaction.

“Ah, yes. That was wonderful. I hope you boys are satisfied.”

Shouya couldn’t understand what she was saying—not that he needed to. He was too exhausted to even pay attention to her. He had gotten his ass jerked by a man who inserted his cock into his hole.

But it didn’t matter. It was truly satisfying.

The table slammed behind the rack of bottles and someone cried out “Yaow!”. Shouya, while on the floor, looked between the rack of bottles to see the source.

“Haha! I won!”

“How?”

“Wanna go again?”

“N-No thanks!”

The dog eared half-human quietly said “Seriously, that hurt” as he shook his hand to ease the pain. Shouya sighed and he slowly got up.

“Say, I wanna know, who—”

But before he could finish and turn to the woman who wet herself, she magically disappeared. He wanted to ask her more questions; he wanted to know how he was summoned or who summoned him. But it was too late. She was already gone before she could give him her name.

“Ahh…what happened?”

The dogman that was enchanted by the woman’s unknown magic finally snapped back to reality.

“Oh, it does wear off.”

“Wears what off?”

“Wait, did you not remember the woman?”

“What woman?”

From the looks of it, it doesn’t seem that he remembers what he did to Shouya. He looked at him and then back to himself several times and then he suddenly realized.

“Di…Did we…?”

“Mm-hm.”

“I-I mean…I didn’t…aah…shit! I’m sorry. I…uhh… I didn’t want to…agh!”

The crewmember couldn’t find the right answer to give to Shouya. All he could say was random jibber-jabber and mix his words up. Shouya knows that he didn’t mean it; it was that woman who made him do it. But even if try to explain what happened, he wouldn’t understand it.

He quickly got up, pulled his pants up, and said “I…got to go!” before he fled from the scene.

 

 

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

 

 

“Hey, you’re okay?”

After that little mishap happened, the dogman approached the half-human, who was shaking his hand to ease the pain.

“Yeah. Man, that Foxien put up a lot of strength.”

“Told you to let her off easy.”

“I did, but she asked me to take it seriously.”

“And you accepted it?”

“Yeah!”

“And you lost?!”

“Yeah!”

“To a female Foxien?!”

“Yeah!”

Every answer that he had said wasn’t a lie. From his expression, he was serious. He couldn’t believe what he had heard. A Foxien—a female Foxien, no less—beaten someone who was twice the strength. It shouldn’t be possible…can it?

He looked at his dogman partner.

“Say, I gotta ask. What were you two doing behind the bottles?”

“Oh, uhh, we were sorting out the bottles from the back. That’s all.”

“Uh-huh.”

He looked at him with his brow raised as he pretended to say like he meant it.

“It’s true!”

“Don’t worry, I believe you.”

“You’re saying it like I’ve done something to him.”

“Curiosity will get you nowhere! Curious my ass.”

The dogman exclaimed as he drank a bottle of wine that was set on top of the table. The bottles were meant to be delivered to another country after they dropped the three bimbos to Silovilo.

But since that Foxien had already opened one, he took the one that was half empty that was left by her and drank it. He’ll drink all day until he gets himself drunk.

“Oh, hey, is Gin calling for us? Let's head up to check on him!”

“What? Heeey!”

They heard the two loud demi-humans—both the wolf boy (that he doesn’t remember fucking) and the Foxien—as they saw them make a mad dash towards the deck. He looked back at the wolf demi-human and couldn’t help but make himself blush a bit as he left.

He felt as if there was a bit of warmth in his heart.

…Maybe next time, we’ll talk if we see each other again. He thought to himself as drinks himself the day until he gets drunk.

0