Chapter 3: A very peaceful day
167 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My twin sisters and Cinderella is about the same age. Like always I will take care of Blanche today. The only time I give Blanche back to mom is when it's time for feeding. While me and Blanche live in the main house, Cinderella lives in a shed that is located in our yard. She was taken care by one of the servants. Mom really not like Cinderella to much, but it really is understandable. But I don't really like to leaves little Cinderella just like that. It really leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. So sometimes I visited her secretly without Mom's permission.

"How is she doing today, Fae?"

Fae is the servant that was instructed to take care of Cinderella.

"Ah young master. Cinderella doing just fine today don't worry."

I look at the little girl. Right now she is sleeping her own little crib. She looks really cute just like Blanche. Just from the look you can tell that this little girl will became a beauty one day.

"Young master, is it really okay for you to came over and see her?"

"Don't worry, I don't tell Mom about this little meeting." I said.

I then talk with Fae for a few minutes and causing little Cinderella to wake up. She then proceed to cry to attract both of our attention.

Me and Fae quickly head to the baby crib. Fae then proceed to carry the baby to calm her down.

I look at Cinderella dozing face for a few moments and my brotherly instinct began to kick in.

"Um~ Fae can I... pat her for a bit?"

"Of course."

Fae then bent down so that I can easily see the little girl.

Cinderella watch me curiously for a while. Her white skin with a tinge of red on her cheeks really brought up her cuteness. I then began to caressing her head slowly.

Oh my god, her sleepy face is so cute!!! Okay calm down me, take a deep breath. Fuh okay.

"Looks like  everything is okay, well I will head back to the mansion."

"Ah yes young master."

As I leave the shed suddenly Cinderella began to cry.

"Gyaaa!!!"

"Ah Cinderella what is it?"

Cinderella began to throw a tantrum. I look at her for a bit... well maybe I can stay for a bit longer.

I came back to her and began to pat her soft head. She slowly stop crying and began to smile and laugh.

"Looks like she really like you, young master."

"Hehehe, well who is a good girl?"

She continue to smile and laugh but slowly she fall asleep.

"Well looks like she is tired, I can take care of her now."

"Okay I will came to play with her on another time."

***

As soon as I came back to the mansion, I can heard a loud cries. I quickly ran upstairs to my sisters' room. When I open the door I can see mom tried to calm Blanche down.

When she saw me, Blanche quickly fall silent and began to laugh happily as if the cries just now is just an imagination. My Mom turn around to see me standing in front of the door.

"Hah~ thank god you are here, sweetie. Can you take care of Blanche?"

"Okay Mom."

I walk as fast as I can towards both Mom and Blanche. After that she gives Blanche to me. It really is hard to hold her properly with this 2 years old body. But somehow I managed to do it. Blanche then laughing excitedly when she is carried by me.

Ah~ they are so cute~ I hope that this peaceful day will last.

5