Chapter 84: Night Arrives
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So much has happened in just one day.” I said when we were all outside.

“Yeah, it’s already gotten dark.” said Jean.

“Ron,” said Jason, “Why is it that you keep ending up in court?”

“Wish I knew.” I answered.

“I’m kind of tired.” said Iris.

“I don’t think we have enough space for all of you where we’re staying.” said Jon.

“How about coming with me?” a voice said.

“Charles?” responded Iris.

“Okay, let’s figure out who’s staying where.” I said.

“Lucas and Jean can stay with us.” said Jon.

“Sure.” responded Jean.

“Okay,” said Charles, “I guess the rest of you will be staying with me.”

After that, we went with Charles to his house. Myself, Iris, and Jason. Nobody went to bed right away despite the fact that all of us felt pretty tired. We wanted to go to sleep, yet we were wide awake.

Jason and I were sitting on a dark blue couch in a room with light brown carpet. Charles sat in a light green chair while Iris sat in a red one. We all kind sat there for a while, but I decided the silence.

“Jason,” I said, “I don’t really hear from you anymore.”

“Sorry about that.” Jason said, “Life happens. Haven’t really been able to contact you.”

“Did something happen?” asked Iris.

“Kind of and not really at the same time.” I said.

“How long have two known each other?” she asked.

“It’s been a few years.” I answered.

“We met each other during our first year of high school.” said Jason.

It was at this moment that I realized we were going to be awake for awhile.

0