Chapter 107: The Future
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What are you doing?” asked Catherine when she saw me writing in a notebook in the school cafeteria one Wednesday morning.

I’m writing,” I replied, “about every quest I’ve been on. Eventually, I’ll get to the one we were on recently.”

Are you looking forward to writing Isaac’s multiple deaths?” she said.

I couldn’t help but laugh at that.

For the next several months, I would take time out of my life to record my adventures from the past few years.

 

-A Few Years Later-

To whoever it may concern,

it’s certainly been a while since my last adventure and all I can say is that those were some crazy times. Anyways, I’ve met with Jon and Lilith and they’ve had a couple of kids – twins! A boy and a girl. I also learned something interesting from the two of them. It doesn’t matter if both your parents are from different dimensions. The only dimension where your death is permanent is in the one you were born in. The only exception being a natural cause such as old age.

There’s more some good news I want to share. It seems that Lucas and Iris have become a couple and the two of them seem quite happy together. Matthias and Charles are also doing quite well. Honestly, I’m sure that he’s glad that at least one of his daughters is still alive. Jeff and Jean also seem to be doing pretty well. I’m truly glad that they’ve changed.

As for everyone else I’ve gone on quests with, well, I’m sure they’re doing things with their lives. Anyways, something has come up recently and I’m hoping that I can get my old allies to come. I’m sure I won’t be able to do it without them. If you’re interested, I have instructions included on how to get to the dimension the issue is located in.

 

-Ron

P.S. I still really like cats.

0