Lense
23 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

??????????? ?? ???…

??????????? ????????? ????????…

??????????? ?? ? ????????? ??????

"Yawn!" Zero got up, feeling drowsy. Maybe it was because of the strange dream he had.

"??????????? ?? ???…"

"??????????? ?? ? ????????? ??????"

"Ah, forget it."

Zero went to his closet, grabbing a white collar neck with a black leather jacket. Why? Because it was his only choice of clothes or you could say he didn't want to waste a single dollar on clothes. He got the clothing from his mother on his 15th birthday, but it ended up being too big. Now that he was 18, he could wear the clothing. You could say Zero was a simple guy. Simple guy with 'godly' looks. Honestly, he was far from simple. He was smart enough to get enough college credits to stay in college for a year, and his looks were far better than any man living.

All his 'friends' were girls, as every boy hated him in college. He was the bane of all men. All girls loved him and all boys hated him. Zero put on his clothes and went out of his bedroom. He lived alone, but his family was rich enough to get him his own house. Zero grabbed a box of cereal and took out some milk. He poured the cereal in and did the same for the milk. He grabbed a spoon and sat down on a kitchen barstool and ate slowly.

????????????...

????????????...

He picked up his phone and checked who had called him. It was one of the girl's in his 'friend' group. He picked up and was met with a loud voice "Hey Zero! I need you for a model shoot, the professor asked us to find one of friends and use them as a model."

"Again?!"

"Yeah, meet me at XXXXXXX. Love you! Bye."

"I didn't even-"

Before he knew it, she cut the call. Zero was used to this, but he was getting tired of doing this. He hoped that one year would pass so he could get over this. Zero sped up eating the cereal and left in the sink. He walked out of his house, taking in the outside's view. Like always when he walked out, all the ladies will stare at him. He ignored this and went towards the location of the shoot. It was a short walk, so he got there around 5 minutes. The location was a beach in a isolated area. He walked towards the girl who was on her phone waiting for him to show up.

She saw him heading towards got up, getting everything ready for the shoot.

Zero asked "Why are we shooting at the beach?"

But he got one of the worst answers "Because I want to."

He didn't really care about the answer and went to sit where he thought the shoot would be done.

"This time we should do the photo shoot standing up."

He got up and moved to the place of the shoot. He naturally looked at the shore of the sea, as this was what the girl always liked to see.

?????!

????!

?????!

????!

Just like that, the photo shoot ended. He looked at the photos and nodded in respect. The girl was a talented photographer.

Then the girl boasted, "I am the best photographer!"

Okay. Semi-talented. If she could stop boasting, then I'd call her talented, but she's too full of herself.

Zero leaves the scene of her boasting. On the way, he buys a small snack and walks towards his home.

When walking he saw another photo shoot. He stopped, staring at the photo shoot. The photographer was a girl with brown hair with a shade of orange. She looked prettier than most girls and had a curvy body/ no fat. She looked like the ideal girlfriend. Zero looked over at the model it looked like she was posing as a 'gangster'. Then he looked at the way the girl was shooting. She had a free style shoot.

Scenes than entered his head.

"??????????? ????????? ????????…"

"????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ? ?????..."

"You like the picture?"

"Hm? Yeah, I like it, I've never used that style before"

"Your a photographer?"

"Yeah"

"I've finally found one… Can I have your number?"

"Hm? Sure"

Zero traded numbers with the girl. When he turned back, he saw the girl jumping up and down saying, "I've finally found a photographer!" then she yelled, "My dream is to become the best photographer!"

What an interesting girl…

Zero walked home and stopped at the doorstep.

"Best Photographer, huh?"

"Maybe that's what I want."

"Yeah, I like that idea…"

Zero walked into his house.

He slumped onto his couch. Zero was bored, he would rather have his lecture as there was nothing to do at home. All the boys hated him and he couldn't really 'hangout' with his friends. Zero called on his mom to quench on his boredom.

"Hey Mom!-"

"Did you find a girlfriend yet?"

"Um, no-"

"If you don't get a girlfriend, don't call me."

His mom ended the call. Zero felt like burying himself into a hole. Why? Why do I need a girlfriend? I need a girlfriend to talk to my own mother. Zero decided to take a nap. He closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep.

"??????????? ?? ?????? ????????? ?? ???? ?????..."

"??? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?????????..."

"???? ???? ????..."

"? ???? ??? ??? ?????e ??? ??? ?? ???????????..."

"??????????? ?? ??? ????????!"

"?????!"

Zero woke up sweating. All his clothing was wet and his leather jacket made it worse. He took it off. He was panting deeply. For what felt like a year was only a few hours on earth. He tried to sort all the knowledge he had gotten.

"??????????? ?? ?????? ????????? ?? ???? ?????..."

When he said this, his eyes seemed to open up a blue interface. When he moved his eyes, the interface moved with it. He wasn't scared, he was in fact very calm. He opened up his windows for some air and looked around. He saw a girl sitting on a bench. When the girl came into to contact his eyes seemed to take a 'picture' of the girl and then it showed a style that would fit the girl sitting down. The style was superb.

It was above what one would think is professional. Zero had gotten an idea. He went to get his camera and when he did went back to the girl. The interface did the same to the camera snapping at it. The difference was that when he looked at the camera; it showed witch position would fit well with the style!

Zero thought… Could this make me the best photographer?

Zero thought about this and smiled.

I'm on the path to become the best in my own ᒪEᑎᔕE

2