Chapter 7 Equipment is a pain now
122 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I open my map to see if there is anything. Lucky it looks like a town nearby. Looked more like a hodgepodge of tents though, but it's better than nothing right? 

"There's a town not too far away but first let's do a inventory check"  Taylor cocked her head

"Why?"

"We were prepared to just raid, we weren't equipped for anything long term so we need to see what we have to work with" I pause "Do we even fit out armor anymore?" 

After some investigation we found out that quick equip is gone. It looks like we had to put it on manually. Ergo we needed to strip. Taylor started to but caught us staring at her. she tilted her head in confusion. I wordlessly shoved her behind a nearby tree and walked a respectable distance away. While changing I wondered why Taylor just started with no regard of her surroundings. But I remember her saying she had a huge family, guess that's why. I finish changing into a breathable robe. I didn't realize how stuffy my usual robe is. Apparently, I changed faster than the others because I am blessed with the sight of Amora still changing. I didn't know what else but stare, I didn't want to interrupt this moment. So I stayed frozen staring at her body. So captivated by it that I didn't even hear Taylor walk up to me.

"You have such a stunning girlfriend"

"Yeah" I peered at her "...Did you change genders again?" Taylor stared at me then chuckled

"Bro how? I can't even see my own changes" I shrug. The air seemed to freeze

"Boys? What are you doing?" Amora had a murderous aura surrounding her. I calmly turn to Taylor and said

"Run" I bolted away leaving those two in my dust. I glanced behind and didn't see anything so I stopped. I took this time to see if the mini map still works. Lucky it did, I saw Taylor heading towards me but I didn't see Amora's anywhere. I was about to message Taylor but

"Boo!" Amora appeared right in front of me. I tripped and fell backward. I look up to see Amora trying to hold back a snicker. The tension I felt earlier completely melting away. She held out her hand which I gladly took. While I was getting pulled up I got a text from Taylor

"Kiss and don't pussy out"-Gamer_bot

I was so shocked that I just when with it. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her in. I leaned in and kissed her. You know those erotic novels that detail everything and how 'electrifying' it feels. I thought it was an exaggeration but it turns out every single word is true. It just felt right to hold her like this and the whole world had stopped just for us. I realize that she didn't pull away. So I open my eyes and see her embracing it. I wait a few seconds more to savor this feeling and then slowly pull away. Amora's eyes flutter open and she looked lost for a split second. She finally focused on me.

"Where did that come from?"

"Uh Taylor egged me on"

"Well she got you to finally kiss me so"

"Ok! break it up that's enough lovey-dovey stuff for today" Taylor emerged from the nearby foliage. Amora blushes and hastily steps away from me.

"How long were you watching?" Taylor had a mischievous smile

"The whol- ow!" I watched Taylor's face become droopy. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my neck. I reach up and pull out a brightly colored metal dart.

"Uh oh" My sight gets fuzzy and all my senses turn into mush. The ground rushed up to meet me. mercifully I blackout before my face became acquainted with the forest floor

sigh I didn't realize how short this one would be. But don't worry the next chapter way longer. Oh and the poll is for the next chapter I wrote it with GL in mind but eh I'm really whatever on this. Hopefully, the kiss scene wasn't too cringy. I don't really have any experience to draw on so. My internet recently slowed down and everything takes forever to load so spell checking is even more of a pain now. I think the biggest reason I don't want to type is that I'm just copying it over from my notebook and I'm not really making anything new so. But I'll try to get back to a double upload per week. I also need to finish the other short story so that will be done next week. I also have a space/sci-fi story in the works just to write something different but don't expect anything soon because the only reason I started with so many stories was for the views. But I realized I don't get anything out of it. So the pace is a lot slower. Guess I'll see you again Wednesday(?)

Do you want a GL tag?
  • Yes Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Author's choice (Yuri of course) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Dec 26, 2020 12:17 AM.
0