Chapter 1
338 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the longest time, I've had a crush on my childhood friend. But I knew(or thought so) she was out of my league.

I didn't want to confess and for her not to feel the same way thus making out relationship awkward. I'd rather stay with her as friends than without.

Looking back it probably started 5th grade. I was a loner. It wasn't for any bad reason but because of my anxiety. I just couldn't talk to people which led people to think it was on purpose.

But that changed when Mia popped into my life. She became my sun(in a non creepy way) I never thought my life could be this bright. She was the new transfer student and she instantly made friends due to her outgoing personality.

She soon became a friend of everyone and I guess she noticed that I was alone.

I was reading like I always did in my own personal spot, on the swings at far comer of the park at the school. I didn't see her approach, so when she tapped my book to grab my attention. I was so startled that I fell backward, in a panic I grabbed the closest thing.

Which was her hand and so she fell with me.

I opened my eyes to see that we were tangled together. Her eyes fluttered open to meet mine and she started to laugh. I did too. It was so unexpected, after we stopped laughing she got up and held out her hand

"My name is Mia what's yours?"

I took it "Jack".

We ended up talking for a long time and found out that we had a lot in common. Over the years I came to realize that I liked her.

Time Jump to legal age(no loli smut...yet)

I found out that she always cancels her plans when she is with me.

Even though we just talked and did nothing else. I finally mustered up the courage to invite her to my house. She teased me ruthlessly but agreed anyway. I was so happy that I didn't see her blush.

When we arrived at my house. My mom shot me looks and I just smiled innocently. My dad had an amused look and gave me a thumbs up. My mom recovered quickly and asked "Dear will you be staying for dinner?"

Mia bowed her head "If it's not of any inconvenience"(I guess she noticed my mom loved well-mannered people)

My Mom gasped "Marry her right now!".

We both blushed and escaped to my room.

I immediately tensed because I never brought a girl into my room. I was glad my mom enforces only spotless cleaning. So nothing really embarrassing was in the open.

I didn't know how to start the conversation. Thankfully she spoke up

"Nice place"

"Thanks"

3