Intermission: A Certain Conversation Between two Heroes
510 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“*whew* Finally, I’m done with training.” Sevor’s hero later known as the Black Hero

“Oh, good work with your training.” Vianna’s hero later known as the White Hero

“He~ your aura grew stronger again, didn’t it?” The Black Hero said while squinting his eyes towards the boy in front of him to whom he’s considered his rival since childhood.

“It’s nothing new, same as yours, isn’t it?” The White Hero smiled his usual bright smile which brings with it a kind of natural warmth to it.

“haha, it’s just great this way. Don’t let me surpass you, punk.”

“The day that happens is the day that rainbows have ten existing colors.”

“Good then, but where is Serika?” The Black Hero looked around for the usual small figure who would always be absent mindedly standing around somewhere when the three of them were together. It was amazing from how the tone of his voice totally changed just as the name of the girl came out of his mouth.

“She was here a moment ago but saying she had to go to the alchemy building to find Shawn-san, she quickly escaped.” For the first time in a while, the smile on the White Hero’s face was slowly replaced by his eyes narrowing and brow furrowing.

If this was seen by any of the girls around the hero, they would definitely be shocked dazed as the hero’s expression now, matched with his handsome face, gives off a cold, serious expression that is totally opposite to his normal self but it was incredibly strange that he also gives off a hard to describe devilish warmth.

“Hooh, it’s that knight Shawn again.” The Black Hero also frowned and mumbled in his low characteristic deep voice which is his normal tone used with others.

“Yes, it’s that Shawn, the one training her.” The White Hero paused a bit before continuing: “He’s also the one who got to drink the lemonade she made.”

“hmph! What is he to drink something made by Serika before we did?” The Black Hero gave a snort. Ever since they were children, the two of them had always been close. Whatever she made would be given to him, and it was only later that Shelton appeared and it changed, but she would always give them first priority. He only accepted Shelton grudgingly due to Serika getting along with Shelton. (Although, Shelton punk himself is not so bad a friend.)

However, now to think she would give priority to another is such a stifling matter to swallow for him, and he’s sure the guy next to him feels even more so.

“*nods* Even if he is her teacher. I don’t think it’s normal for Serika to not give it to us first.” The White hero also felt that it was strange.

To him, Serika is a special existence. One might call his feelings for her those of a childhood friend. He admits it’s true, she is his childhood friend, first friend, and they’ve been friends since forever. However, he’s been finding it more and more difficult to see through what she is thinking. It’s not that their relationship is worsening but it’s something else which he was unaware of. That was what making him feel so uncomfortable.

“So, are we still going to confirm it?” The Black Hero asks as if growling.

They’ve been trying to confirm something by persistently asking for the lemonade since a few days ago but with constant refusal from the person in question, what he sees is just a clear possibility that he wish would never happened.

“No, we should just stop now. It is pretty clear now.” The White hero answered as if sighing, not sure about what he is feeling. Whether it was the feeling of losing something important or having someone snatch something important away from him or just pure disappointment, he was not sure anymore. He has experienced this feeling many times and it was related to the same person every time.

“*sigh* so she really does like him.” The Black Hero deeply sighed. As much as he loves and is not willing to give his sister away. He cannot ignore her feelings. As much as something is precious, as much as one doesn’t want it to be broken or tainted.

“In the future, if he is to hurt Serika““ I’ll make him pay for it.”” Both Heroes said at the same time with ice cold determination in their eyes.

And so that is how an unbelievable misunderstanding by the two heroes ended up. At that moment, none of them noticed the turning point that would happen due to the result of their actions.

9