My 1st Random Dream: Housei and The Gang
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a boy named Housei-kun, he was living a mediocre life, studying in school, getting good grades in class, and was always alone.

A dark figure ambushed him from behind and hits him at the back of his head knocking him unconscious.


"W-what happpened?"

Housei-kun said as he rubbed his eyes seeing that he is stuck in a white room. Housei-kun eyes focuses on the object in the middle of the room, it was a black book, although he normally would be cautious about this he felt it was necessary to open it. As he opened it, there was only one word writte in the first page.

"Combat Mastery"

And then information flowed through Housei-kun's brain and he knew every weapon in the world, he acted out various moves which he had seen in movies, and he even knows how to handle weapons which a normal high schooler wouldn't know.

As Housei-kun regains control of himself, he once again opens the book and flips the next page, but there was nothing else written there, the next pages were blank. 

Housei-kun was done with inspecting the book, so he began staring at the walls, and found out no distinct differences, implying there must be no exit in the walls.

"Enter the next room." A mechanical voice heard by his ears. 

House-kun was suprised and quickly assumed a combat stance, until he realized that there was no danger. A hidden hatch suddenly opened above the ceiling, dropping a ladder for him to climb into, seeing that there is other choice Housei-kun proceeds going to the next floor above.

As he saw a ray of light, Housei-kun discovers that he had stumbled into what looked like a greenery, there were various plants which were being well mentained implying that there is someone who regularly waters the plants.

"Oh hello, do you know where this is?" A femine voice said beside him.

Housei-kun quickly took a step back away from the girl, and he observed that she was wearing a high school uniform similar to him and she had blue hair and pigtails.

"Who are you?" Housei-kun said with a cold voice.

"M-manners much? Do you want me to get angry?" despite that the girl was clearly afraid. 
Housei-kun still continued staring at the girl with his cold glare until the girl finally gave in.

"My name's Yurisha, Yurisha Grimms, and you are?" Yurisha-san said politely.

"My name's Housei....it's just Housei" he said coldly.

"Um..."

As both Housei and Yurisha stood at an awkward silence.

"HEYYY! Are you guys new?" A yellow haired girl with short hair yelled at a distance outside the doorway of the greenery.

Housei-kun stood silently waiting for....something? 1(Author note: I don't know the dream's get weird here)

 

"Stay back" Housei-kun said coldly.

"Look here pal, the voice from the speaker clearly said we need to get along with each other!" Yurisha-san yelled.

"It's fine, it's fine, he'll give in soon" the yellow haired girl said.

"Sighhhh" a feminine voice which sounded of boredom erupted in the room and she appeared just behind the yellow haired girl.

"Lenny, it's clear this boy doesn't know the situation" the female appeared out of the shadows, and she had a civilized attire and purple hair.

"Ahhh~ I see, I see! I get it Manda!" Lenny the airheaded one, seems to have understood the situation, oh it seems the purple haired one is named Manda it seems.

"Sorry I forgot introductions, her name is Lenny, my name is Manda, and I guess you already aquainted with Yurisha here?" Said Manda as she pointed to Yurisha, and she boldly pouted in front of Housei.

"My name is Housei" Housei said coldly.

 

Everyone stood in an awkward silence once again.

"The cafeteria room is now opened" the mechanical voice erupted in the room once more.

 

"Um, who wants to eat breakfast?" Lenny suggested to everyone not reading the mood.

"Yup I'm down" Manda said.

"Better than staying here with this loser" Yurisha pointed at Housei.

Housei didn't even bother answering Lenny, and came with her and the rest soon followed. After all, Housei needs energy if he is ever gonna need to take 'control' of the situation, if that ever needs to happen.

As they moved to the next room, they found a rectangular table of sorts with countless food to feast on, Lenny proceeded to jump into the dining table sit and digged in, while Yurisha sat down quietly and ate steak.

"W-wait stop!" Manda yelled but it was to no avail, the two girls who were already eating the food stared at her blankly with a dunce look which sounded like 'What's the matter?".

Manda sighed once more but sat next to the girls. Manda was quite an authoritarian figure of this group, so she was quite similar to Housei and was cautious in checking if there was poison in the food, luckily or just like expected there was no poison so she proceeded to gleefully taste the food.

Housei being quite observant saw the eyes of Manda shine brightly when she ate the steak.

"Oh gosh it's so good" Manda mumbled to herself.

and it was quite obvious to everyone there that Manda had quite a liking to the taste of food.

After eating, the group decided to have a discussion on how they got here.

"I was walking on my to a new cafe which appeared in town when suddenly! BLAM! Some kinda gas made me unconcious it was so scary when I woke up alone in an orange room!" Lenna, the yellow haired girl said.

"Well I was walking home alone until a bag suddenly covered my entire face, and I think I heard car noises, so I think I might have been abducted in a van" Manda said.

"And you Yurisha?" Manda asked.
"Hmph!" Yurisha refused to answer.

"Um ok, what about you Housei?"

"Well, I was walking home that day until something hit me in the back of my head, which knocked me unconcious and then..."

"And then you found a book right?" Lena yelled grabbing everyone's attention.

"Wait you had the same thing happen to you?" Manda said.
"So it wasn't only me..." Yurisha mumbled to herself.

"Yes! yes exactly, I found this book in the middle of the room, and it said "Surgeon Specialist" and then blam something weird happened in my brain and it's like I know everything about being a surgeon!" Lena said.

"Surgeon specialist? Well mine was different, it said "The Truth" and then it just ended like that, nothing special happened to me" Manda said adamantly.

"......" Yurisha stared at the two and everyone stared at her waiting for her to say something.

"Well mine said, "Game Mastery" b-but, I don't even get it! My brain just knows how to win in games!" Yurisha yelled.

'Well I guess it's my turn' thought Housei

"Well mine said "Combat Mastery", I don't know exactly what happened to all of us, but all I know is that before I was normal high school student but now I know how to use pistols, knives, you name it, even I don't get it much"

Everyone stared at Housei, quite amazed at what he aquired and were quite envious.

"That is so unfair, all of you get cool things to know about and all I get was playing CHESS, SHOGI and GAMBLING and other useless stuff!" Yurisha yelled.
"Um, but what about mine it said "The Tru-" 
"Yeah and so what! I bet that has something cool about it too!" Yurisha cuts of Manda from speaking.

"On the side note" Housei grabbed everyone's attention.

"Why do we exactly need these abilities, I'm gonna call these abilities from now, because we happened to just get it by reading a book"
Everyone nodded and agreed with Housei with calling it abilities.

"I think we need to know it because we will be facing challenges" Manda said.

"Challenges?" Lena and Yurisha asked.

"Think about it, we get well fed but were kidnapped, we're probably stuck in some sick gameshow where we need to survive!" Manda yelled.

"Well then it's no good playing with the game shows hands then" Yurisha said, with Housei grinning slightly.

"But what if, us going against them, would mean us getting hurt?" Lena asked.

"Then we should probably follow along with them for now" Manda said.

 

"Attention. Please proceed to the next floor, enter the elevator" We then saw a wall opening in front of us revealing an elevator large enough to accomodate all of us.

"Um...Manda" Lena asked.

"Let's go."Manda said sternly.

"I don't like this idea" Yurisha said.

"We don't have much of a choice anyways" Housei said coldly and stepped into the elevator.

"10, 9, 8..."The mechanical voice started counting down, and if it happens to reach to 0, I wonder what would happen, Housei thought.

Everyone stepped into the elevator.

"Zero. 1 participant did not enter the elevator in the allotted time, they will be punished" the mechanical voice said.

"Other participants?" Housei mumbled.
"It seems there are others" Manda said.

The Monitor inside the Elevator suddenly started showing a video of a young boy, he was frantically latching on the elevator doors scratching it with his fingers. He looked as if he was yelling, but in our side we cannot hear anything, it was only visuals and nothing more.

The boy's fingers bled and then the boy head's suddenly got decapited by a dark shadow, it was like the dark shadow teleported itself into the room and the dark shadow started into the camera which allowed us to view the boy's death.

"Oh god" Yurisha vomited inside of her paper bag.

"Housei I can't see your blocking my eyes" Housei didn't answer Lena because he knew that Lena wouldn't be able to keep up with her positive attitude right now if she were to see such a gruesome sight.

Then the video feed ended.

The whole group went silent, even Housei who was normally calm and collected had his mind wrapped in a knot, how could we survive against something like that. 

"What happened, why is everyone gloomy" Lena asked.

"You see Len-" 

"Someone died. A young boy of your age died in front of our eyes" Housei said coldly, as he cuts of Manda who was trying to talk to Lena.
"He died?" Lena started shivering.

"No! I don't want to die! Please, not like grandma and grandpa" Lena's faced started crying from tears.

"You better get ready, I feel like what we're gonna expect when we reach our location is gonna be a lot harder than it should be" Housei said.

"It's over, *cough* we might as well give up" Yurisha said.

"No it's not" Manda said.

 

"Everyone, don't all of you want to get out of this shitty place?" Manda said.
Everyone was silent but we all knew in our hearts we had a similar goal, we wanted to escape.

"I can see the truth in your eyes, and now I understand why I was given this ability, and it's to pursue our hope".
Both Lena and Housei's dark sullen eyes, started shining a little bit but then...
"Hope?" Yurisha said.
"Heh, our hope as you call it, will just be a means of fuel for those sick fucks over there who are watching our deaths to be more amused, should we give them the benefit of that?" Yurisha said.

"But we don't know that!" Lena yelled grabbing Yurisha's arm

"So what!" Yurisha shaked away Lena's arm.
"I've already given up, I've seen what that monster did, just give me at least a peaceful death-"

*SLAP* Yurisha fell down unto the floor and collapsed.

"Housei!?" Manda was shocked as Housei slapped Yurisha right in front of their eyes.

"Yurisha. Look me in the eyes" Housei said.

Yurisha glared at Housei while holding her painful right cheek.

"How can you give up this easily, we haven't even started yet, and yet you're already giving up?" 

"What is it wrong to give up? Is it wrong to not fight when I wasn't even willing to in the first place!" Yurisha yelled.

"No, it's not wrong." Housei said.

"Then-"

"But it's more of a dissapointment." Housei glared at Yurisha coldly. Housei then stepped away from Yurisha and leaned towards the elevator wall.

"Yurisha, please...don't give up" Manda stared earnestly in Yurisha's eyes.

"Think about your family okay, who you're fighting for to live" Manda said to Yurisha.

Yurisha shoved Manda away.

"Yurish-"
"So how long will we have to wait?" Yurisha said boldly with a grin wiping away her tears.
"Yurisha..." Manda said.

"It's nice to see you haven't given up like a little bitch" Housei said.

"It's nice to know you still got the same attitude as ever during this past hour" Yurisha said grinning.

As the whole group started smiling...

"Is this a bad time to ask something about you Yurisha?" Lena asked.

"What is it?" Yurisha asked.

"Well how did you-" Lena was cut off was the mechanical voice started speaking again.

 

"You have arrived at your location. Read the guidelines and rules which would be shown momentarily"


 

0