Random Dream 2nd Arc: Future Moves
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am so impressed by your performance Mr. Andrew! Your intonation, your vocabulary, the content of your presentation it was absolutely brilliant, it's as if you knew what we wanted!" said one of the judges.

"Hahaha..thank you sir" Andrew nodded.

"We'll call you when we need to, here's my card" The judge gave his card, so did the other judges and  they shaked hands with Andrew before leaving.

As Adam packed his things, his friend came by.

"So, you did it again Mr. Ace? I can see it's pretty obvious from your smile" said the female voice who appeared outside the doorway.

"Ah it's you Julie, also...haven't we talked about this, I told you I don't like that nickname!"Andrew shouted.

"Oh c'mon everyone in the station knows this and they agree to, Andrew you are an Ace!" Julie said with passion.

Andrew ignored and continued to walk off, while Julie was left back at the room. Julie didn't accompany Andrew and left him alone, knowing he needs time for himself.

"Ah finally, I got that bitch out of my trail" Andrew smiled deviously as he opened the door of his apartment.

"Let's check today's newspaper." Andrew sat on his couch, and there appeared two newspapers with different dates, one said November 10 and the other said November 11. Andrew opened the television and opened the lottery show.

"Hello Mr. Dave here, we are ready to present the lottery numbers? Hello? Alright. I will now say to you the number of the TELCO 10 Lottery Numbers this November 10, it's 7,8,3,5,14,4,6.    Those are the 8 lottery numbers"

Andrew looked at the lottery ticket which was placed beside the table, and it had the same exact numbers written there. Andrew smiled and proceeded to open the November 11 newspaper and wrote numbers as he wrote in on his paper. Andrew smiled and quickly left.

And he proceeded to win lotteries, and deposit all his money in the bank. He then went to a nearby newspaper stand and placed his right hand on the newspaper and the newspaper changed dates and all the content of the newspaper changed to November 12.

Yes, Mr. Andrew had the ability to make a certain area go 24 hours, but it can only work twice a day. Andrew sat on his chair as he went back home and turned on the television.

"News! A man in his 45's had died in a shop nearby, his hand was completely decapitated and the only suspect is a black hooded man who ran off after stealing a newspaper" the news anchor said.

"Police report says that the newspaper was in a trash bin nearby, the man's location is still unknown". Andrew then turned off the television and smiled. Yes Adam had the ability to convert a certain area to a future version of itself.

This means he could potentially kill someone as he practically makes the space surrounding it become its future self, which could thereby be completely filled with only air. But potentially is a underwhelming word as he had without  a doubt killed a man, and it might not be his first one.

One day however, someone rang in his doorbell.

"Who is it?"

"Pizza Delivery!"

"What...?" Andrew contemplated with himself.

"I didn't order pizza!" Andrew shouted.

"Open the door sir! We don't take refunds!" said the worker.

"Alright alright" Andrew open the doors and he saw three beefy men who could easily overpower a weakling him outside the door, as he saw the situation he quickly reacted by closing the doors, the but the man placed his foot between the door preventing him from closing it.

The three men then forced themselves inside.

"Hel-" Andrew could not utter a word as he was gagged by the mouth from one of the men.

"Hello Mr. Andrew" the man smiled at him.

"........"

"I know your wondering, why is this happening to you let me give you a hint. Lottery" the man uttered this single word and Andrew's heart skipped a beat.

"Mr. Andrew, we don't know how, but for some reason you keep winning 1st place in lotteries. Explain." the man stared at Andrew with a cold gaze as he uttered the last word and the complexion of his face changed from smiles to frowns.

The man took the gag off, "I don't know what your fucking talking about."

"Sigh....water log him" the man who seemed to be the boss ordered the other 2.

Andrew's face was close to the water and his face changed to fear and instantly regretted it "Wai, wait!" but it was too late.

"GUNSGUFSNGNSU" Andrew flailed his hands and tried to scratch the man's hands, but the gloves they wore prevented that.
"Release him"

"*BREATHES IN* Ha...ha..." Andrew breathes heavily.

"Are you okay with cooperating now?"

"Yes...ha...ha.."

"So how did you do it?"

"I can see the future" Andrew says. 'You idiots, when you lets your guard down I'm killing all of you, I plan to send a small area of the space large enough to cover both of the people's heads, and after that you are dead to me'.

Andrew planned to kill the men by unleashing his power over a small area between the men, large enough to cover both of their heads so they would be decapitated instantly, there is only one problem though. Andrew needs his right hand to raise up in the air, and anyone would know he would look suspicous if he suddenly did that.

"So..." the man said.

"Yes?"

"You can see the future?" the man laughed unbelievable.

"How else can you explain how I knew about the winning numbers" Andrew said sternly.

The man went silent, but continued with "Can you prove to us anything?" the man said.

"No, it's entirely random but there is only 1 thing i'm sure of, it must occur the next day, the time period is entirely unknown to me though" Andrew said lazily.

"Alright, let's bring you back" the man said.

"Ahhh wait, can you take of these handcuffs, it's making me uncomfortable" Andrew said like he was in pain.

The man although displeased took of both Andrew's handcuffs and Andrew raise his hands in the air stretching them.

"What are you doing?" the man said.

"I'm stretching" Andrew smiled.

"Hm...do it faster we have to go"

"One minute."

"Make that 20 seconds or else" The man said threatening Andrew.

"Alright, alright, but first I need to ask something" Andrew said.

"What?" the man said.

"Who sent you?"

"Why should we tell you? Nonsense!" The man said disgustingly towards Andrew.

"I know....that's why your dead ;)" Adam smiled at them and instantly both of the guards halves were sliced, making both of their inner intestines and lungs visibile to the last person alive.

"The man quickly pointed his gun towards the man and Andrew placed his right hand in front, and the bullets dissapeared into thin air as Andrew walked even further the man preparing to kill him"

I only got 10 seconds left before the space will dissapear. Andrew said to himself.

Andrew's right hand was so close to the man's face and the man's face shredded into pieces and he died. Andrew breathed heavily and sighed a relief and started gathering his stuff to move out.

This is the story of the man who can send things to the future.

0