Prologue….
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue....

 

No one would ever think that those who mere talk in legends and chronicles would come true; those that should have remained as stories never in anyone else's wildest dreams that they could come to reality.

 

The beings that were talk as stories to scare children to sleep, those mere beings that should have been written by famous and infamous writers, no one would ever thought they'd see one in reality.

 

Even more so in broad daylight where every man and woman is wide awake, they struck at midday, causing mass panic and confusion to most cities.

 

Seven women appeared across the vast sky. All of them wore masks with a single inorganic eye at its center, glows a dangerous red.

 

No one actually knows what they are, nor what they came for. No one even thought that they were friendly due to the hostile entrance they made; causing thunderstorms and raging rain showers.

 

"Humans, we implore you all as a race with passable intelligence"

 

Voices echoed simultaneously around the world, as if they were using a wife area megaphone.

 

"We of the many higher beings have been tasked to give you all a chance before total annihilation. We bare good news as we will take certain amount of people within your world to ascertain your uses"

 

Thunderous noise of confusion and perplexed expressions filled the world. However, to those that were oblivious to the current situation of the world, to those that has no idea to was what about to happen, they will never know this incident....

 

"We, the representatives of the Great Old Ones as well as the Outer Gods, will now commence the first ever universal game. All players shall now be taken away..."

 

And so, with the world turn astir, a great white flash enveloped earth. Unknown to all human beings of earth, this was the first and last time the beings of outer space would appear before them....

 

 

2