Chapter 1 – David Forsithe
369 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two cars parked under the freeway late at night, facing back to back as the occupants stepped out.  

One of the cars was a black Cadillac with two occupants, while the other was a flashy Jaguar with a lone driver. 

A man in a dark suit named Tony exited the Cadillac and walked over and nodded to the guy in a hoodie from the Jaguar. Under the hoodie was a baseball cap and the guy wore sunglasses even though it was late at night. 

"The body is in the trunk. Same as usual yeah?" Tony opened his car trunk, revealing a rolled up carpet that is soaked in blood. 

"Payment?" David asked

"Of course. The usual has been deposited in your account" Tony said

"Paperwork?" David asked again

"Here's the fake paperwork. Everything is in order, no?" Tony answered

"Good" David replied as he pressed a button on his key fob and the boot of the Jaguar opened. 

He picked up the carpet and placed it in the Jaguar boot, which was already layered in plastic. 

"Bye" David said awkwardly as he entered his car and drove off.

"That the guy?" the other occupant in the Cadillac named Vincent asked Tony as he entered the car

"Yep. He's the greatest thing since white bread the boss says" he answered

"What does he do with the bodies?" Vincent asked

"Don't ask, don't need to know. All's I know is, all our hits, just give the bodies to him. He'll dispose of it. No more concrete shoes, nor burying in the woods" Tony answered

"He sure drives a flashy car. You sure he can keep under the copper's radar?" Vincent asked again

"Don't care. It's his business now" Tony answered as they drove off. 

--

David drove his Jag into a warehouse in the warehouse district and unloaded the carpet.

Unrolling it, he saw a middle aged man, with a bullet to the head. 

He lifted the body and brought it into his workshop, placing the body on the table and started undressing it.

He attached several tubes to the body, draining its blood and replacing it with his own chemical concoction

As he waited, he went off to make a sandwich. He didn't eat much today and was hungry.

Two hours later, he returned to the workshop having eaten and showered.

He removed the tubes, picked up the body and dipped the body into a vat filled with a special chemical to prevent it from rotting.

This process will take over 48 hours after which the body would be preserved and all DNA evidence would be destroyed.

--

Dave sat at the table looking at the falsified paperwork. He checked that the name was not any missing persons or someone famous.

Even if they were, the paperwork was supposed to be someone else, who assigned their body over to him to preserve for science.

Having being satisfied that the documents are satisfactory, he walked back to his workshop and took out his scalpel

Once he removes the skin, it would be difficult to check whether he was old or young. 

The only issue was the bullet hole in his head. 

The entrance hole would be easy to hide, and the exit hole that blew out his brains and parts of his skull, he can dissect the head in such a way that only half the head was shown and other half removed. 

Each body will take David up to a month to meticulously splay out and display, which is why his workshop had 3 other bodies, all in different stages of dissection. 

One of the others, a man in his 30s, was also a mob hit. Another other one was a young teenage girl, who was used by the mob to blackmail the father of a large company. However, she died as one of the mobsters raped her and was too rough. 

David didn't really care about their circumstances. He didn't even know how they died or why. As long his fee was paid and the paperwork is believable, he did the job for them. 

As for the last one, unbeknownst to the mob, the last one was his own kill. 

She was his ex-girlfriend Valerie who betrayed him with his good friend in university. 

--

David started looking through his e-mail and sifted through the ones that wanted to buy preserved cadaver or cadaver parts. 

"Hmm... Corvell University wants to buy a full body cadaver. I won't sell them Valerie. And I don't want to sell them the teenage girl as she would look great in the exhibit. But the other two mobster ones have only half a skull 

I'll wait a while and see what comes up. What next?

Luthor University Hospital wants a partial cadaver of the male genitalia. I think the new one has a nice looking penis. I'll sell that to them. 

Oh, they also want a heart. No problem. 

Hoffenberg University in Germany wants a penis. University de Pont in France wants a penis. Univer... wait. Do all of these want penises?

Damn it. I have two right now, but what will I do with the rest of the bodies?" David thought to himself

He wrote down a quick list before deciding to take a walk to his exhibit. 

The "Forever Death" exhibit was held in another warehouse, two blocks away in a open style building with no pillars. 

In it, he displayed over 40 exhibits of bodies which he had plasticized, a process he learned and copied from other such exhibits, and perfected in his own way. 

The bodies were all posed in different poses and were grouped in different sections.

One of the sections were of people dancing in different styles. Now, he knew nothing about dancing but a quick internet search gave him plenty of material to copy and pose

He had a ballerina being carried by a male ballet dancer. There was a couple doing the tango, one doing the waltz and one doing the lambada.

He regretted not having many females as the mobs typically kill men.

So he had male exhibits playing sports like American football, soccer, boxing, two men wrestling. He even made a basketball one when the mob delivered a tall man to be disposed. 

Luckily not all the mob hits were a bullet to the head creating a unsightly hole. Some were stabbed, some had their throat slit, some were garroted. 

He wandered around the exhibit to get inspiration on where to use his new bodies. He would be selling two penises, so he had to do something else with the men. 

"Ah.. one of them, I'll just have a torso and arms, no need the head and no need the penis. The other one I will just exhibit the internal organs. The rest I'll keep as spare parts. 

As for Valerie and the teenage girl... maybe I'll make them do housework?" he thought, unable to think of something

"Why do you only know how do to it like that? Can't you be more adventurous?" he remembered Valerie's complaint about him. 

"I know! I'll pose her with a male cadaver in another position. That will show her" he grumbled to himself. 

 

5