Chapter 6 – The Assignment
248 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David woke up as he felt that wonderful warmth again on his morning wood. 

He looked at the unfamiliar duvet covering him as it moved up and down. 

Pulling it down, he saw the wonderful sight of Theresa's beautiful face bobbing up and down his erection. 

Just then, he exploded in her mouth and she dutily puckered her lips as she made sure not a single drop escaped her. 

It took a few seconds as she breathed heavily through her nose while making making humming sounds. 

Then she swallowed and opened her mouth before smiling

"Good morning lover" she said as she moved to his face and kissed him. 

"Ugh, I can taste the cum. And I don't think she's brushed her teeth yet" he thought in his head

"Good morning lover. You were wonderful last night. I'll shower first then make breakfast. Want to join me?" she said, her large breasts pressing on his chest

"Ok" David replied

She smiled as she got up and walked towards the attached bathroom.

He couldn't help but admire her amazingly slim body that somehow carried her enormous breasts that defied gravity and her firm but shapely butt that swayed sexily as she walked. 

He thought she was amazing. She taught him so many things last night, he was already eager to get more bodies to emulate those moves. 

He regretted a bit for killing Catherine too early. Maybe she too would have been able to teach him as many things

The shower was already on when he walked in on her, hugging her from the back and grabbing her sizeable breasts. 

Unlike before with Catherine, when a chloroform filled cloth covered her mouth, this time he turned her around and kissed her. 

"Oh, you're eager for another session?" she said, looking down on his slowly rising erection.

She moved down to her knees to get him fully hard and their shower took them over 40 minutes to get done. 

--

David dropped her off at her college as he went to work, promising to come home again tonight if Catherine did not come home again. 

He walked into his workshop and started finishing the other bodies. 

He packed the internal organs and penises into specially made boxes and wrote in all the relevant details.

A delivery man arrived and he handed the boxes to him. 

"Charge your usual account sir?" the delivery man asked

"Yes" David responded after signing off the packages. 

"Alright, everything seems to be in order" the man said, making sure all the I's are dotted and the t's crossed. 

David handed him a 20 dollar note and the delivery man thanked him for the tip. 

Just then, another man walked up carrying a thick envelope.

"Process server. You have been served" the man said, handing him the envelop

David took it, confused

"Who was suing me?" he thought

David nodded and brought it in, opening it to look at the contents. 

It was a folder filled with the address and background of Eugene Jackman. There was also forged documents of a person donating his body do science, all the paperwork David required as an alibi.

"Eugene!" he said with a sly smile, remembering his assassination assignment. 

"What a clever way to give me my assignments" David smiled looking at the pictures that were included in the documents. 

He looked at the files, Eugene Jackman 23 years old. Brilliant lawyer and rose extremely fast through the ranks to be nominated as DA at such a incredibly young age. 

But then again, he married into a influential family. His wife was Rose Parker Dempsey, daughter of the famous Supreme Court Justice Thomas Dempsey. She was 22, a rich socialite with a high end art gallery in the middle of town. 

While David had heard that Eugene was married and had kids, based on the file, they were actually newlyweds and they have not had kids yet. However, Rose was 4 months pregnant. 

There was a photo of the two of them, probably taken by a private investigator, of both Eugene and Rose having tea at an outdoor cafe. He looked handsome in his suit while she wore a white dress and wore a sun hat. 

As he flipped through the photos, there were a few of them where she removed her hat. 

"Lucky bastard!" David cursed, looking at the pretty woman. "Hey! I recognize that bitch!" he suddenly said. He actually also knew Rose. 

After he dropped out of medical school, due to his depression from Eugene betraying him with Valerie when they were 18, after half a year in depression, he enrolled in the famous Aquilani Art College. 

While there, everyone was enamored with the prettiest girl there Rose Parker Dempsey, though at that time David didn't harbor any hopes of being with a woman. 

Instead he had thrown himself to his work, showing off his incredible talent. His depression actually fueled his art, producing incredible yet dark pieces of art, full of raw emotions of anger, hatred, violence. 

Rose had wanted to work with David but he had always rejected her. He found her too pretty and feared she would be a distraction. 

However, she showed up to his studio apartment one day, unannounced to see him work. 

As he opened the door, she screamed seeing him naked, wearing only a pair of gloves and a condom. 

She ran off and while she didn't report him, she told a few friends about seeing him naked in his apartment. 

Several of her nosy friends reported him and within days, he was expelled from the Art College.

He didn't know that she pleaded on his behalf not to expel him. All he knew was he was expelled because of her. 

"Eugene. Rose. All the people who ruined my life!" David said, gritting his teeth. 

Tears dripped onto the photos and David realized that he was crying. 

"Damn it! After all these years.. I can't believe they still make me feel this way" he said, crying. 

He threw the files on the ground and angrily walked over to Valerie's body, posed on her knees

Without a condom, and not caring about the consequences, he got into position behind her. 

He stopped himself and picked up a photo of Eugene laughing with Rose at the cafe. 

He scooped a little of the preservative liquid from the vat and rubbed it all over his erection, getting back in position behind Valerie. 

"Mother...fucking...assholes....You... ruined....my.....LIFE!" he yelled, with each word thrusting himself into Valerie's body. 

 

5