Chapter 14 – A Partner in Crime
209 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next couple of months flew by fast as David got busier and busier.

His cryonics business started up and he started advertising his services, even getting his fake medical license to legitimize the place as he had to declare the deaths of the patients and do the treatments on their bodies before freezing them. 

He also managed to purchase a sex doll company that went bankrupt called Dream Dolls, which made sex dolls, dildos and fake pussies, mouths and anuses. 

As for his mob job, he had 5 new bodies, 4 males and a female. The males were from a rival gang muscling in on the Baggio family's territory called the Hoods, a black gang who sold drugs, which the Baggio family was against. 

The female was Megan Clarkson, high profile reporter who was investigating the links between the Baggio family and their political links in Washington. 

David was happy with this batch, as Megan was a 40+ year old blonde and former beauty queen. She looked very good for her age and still had a hot body, and the 4 males from the gang all had muscular bodies and large cocks. 

As for the missing people Catherine Charlton and Eugene Jackman, their files have gone to the unsolved cases section as the police were busy looking for other people that disappeared, especially the high profile Megan Clarkson. 

The police were receiving lots of criticism especially when it was let out that even one of their top detectives, Detective Howie Matthews was missing

--

That that afternoon, as Rose dropped by for her daily dose of sex, she gasped in admiration.

"About time you added men of other races, those cocks are amazing!" she said, seeing their skins hanging to dry and two bodies with huge cocks on the table. 

The Megan and the other two men were still in the goo. 

He had set up a bed in the workshop now, so rather than sleeping on the couch, he could sleep comfortably. 

This was also because Rose came by every day, and her pregnancy was getting more advanced that he got the bed for her. 

She had introduced him to S&M play, and had started handcuffing him to the bed while she got on top and rode on him. 

Suddenly, she started talking strangely. 

"You know what would be hot? With your new sex doll company, make people into sex dolls" she said while moving her hips

"You mean customized sex dolls? I would need to get he original to pose for me while I take casts" David said

"No... I mean, real dead bodies" she said

"But how will you get an order then..."David was saying

"You know what I'm saying. Kill them" Rose smiled slyly. 

David looked at her silently for a few seconds

"You're kidding right?" he said

"Why would I kid? I know you've done it before, and probably do it regularly to get bodies" she said 

"What..." David was stunned

"I know Eugene's body is banging perhaps the real Valerie in your museum. Do you think I can't tell from his 5 inch dick and bulbous dickhead? 

I'm guessing that famous reporter is probably in your preserving goo in the vat" she said

David's eyes popped open and he struggled against his cuffs

"Please calm down. I love you and I won't betray you ever again. But I'm not stupid. I know you can kill me any time you wanted. 

But I hope you don't. I hope... you make me your partner" she said as he stopped struggling

David looked at her silently, his mind racing at a hundred miles an hour. 

"If you want to kill me, just tell me how best to do it cleanly" she said as she picked up a scalpel and put it to her throat

"But if you accept me as your partner, stop me. Show me how you process Megan Clarkson" she said. 

"You..." David didn't know what to say

"Make me your partner, or I'll kill myself" she said again

"Ok. Put it down" David finally answered. 

"I'll be the Bonnie to your Clyde" she smiled as she kissed him. 

She released him from his handcuffs after she made him climax and David lifted Megan's body from the vat and put her on a table. 

"She looks good for such an age. She really took care of herself" Rose said. 

"Lets process her" he said

He let Rose shave off all of Kelly's body hair, leaving her completely hairless

"I'll do the left of her body, and I'll let you do the right" David said and demonstrated his skin removal technique

Rose was also an art student from the same famous college and she also did learned art restoration in one of her classes.

Her talent showed as she skillfully removed the other half of the body and they hung out Megan's skin together on the rack

"The goo will destroy all DNA evidence as it transforms the flesh into this plastic rubber material. 

And removing the skin will completely remove all evidence proving this was ever Megan Clarkson. 

The only thing is the skin. It still has fingerprints on it. That is why I'm selling the skin" he said

"I've already got several orders for you. There's a man who wants underwear with a real pussy hole in it, made from the groin and crotch skin of a woman. He wants the hole to use as his pee hole.

There's also a man who wants a jacket made of female human skin as he wants breasts on it

Another wants a penis skin as a coin purse" she said

She looked at the black men's skin hanging and touched herself

"I. .also want a male body suit, made up of one of those dark skins, and I want the front pocket included" she said pointing at the penis skin. 

David's mind was still racing. This was happening too fast. 

Although it felt good to have someone to share this secret with, but she seemed too open about it. 

This woman, who was once his hated target, became his lover and had now become his partner in crime. 

She walked over and kissed him again and whispered in his ear

"If you are short of female bodies, perhaps I can help recommend targets. There are a few socialites that bug the hell out of me" she said slyly. 

4